TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
​Kemi Faknule

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: Cast Bios: ​Kemi Faknule users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Elkridge, Maryland
Current city: Brooklyn, New York

Three adjectives that describe you: I'm very positive. I like to see the silver lining in situations because what's happened has happened, so deal with it in a way that benefits you. I'm also very goal-oriented. Though my goals do change from time to time, I'm definitely a "by any means necessary" sort of woman. I'm a . This is a (not so) sad truth. When I feel provoked I can be extremely vicious. It took me 24 years to actually learn the difference between "feeling provoked" and actually "being provoked." Growth.

Favorite activities: Contributing to the economy (shopping), discovering new restaurants (recent foodie), and traveling with my friends (hoping to make it to Vegas soon so any potential facepalms can be filed under "oh, I was young.")

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I absolutely loveeeeeee Rachel "I am Vegas" Reilly. I love how unapologetic and authentic she was. Not a care in the world if you didn't like her because she was here for the money and her man. That's 100 percent me! Jessica Graf is also up there for the exact same reason but wow I love Rachel so much!

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
My strategy in the house would be to make as many connections but fewer alliances as possible, similar to Kaycee from BB20. I'd hope to be well-liked so I could use that to my advantage and always be in the know in case I need to do some back-stabbing. But if I'm not well-liked then I guess I just have to bust everyone's ass in HOH and Veto competitions. I'd love to have a final two with someone to tag team competitions with (another reason I loved Rachel). One of us wins either the HOH or Veto every week to carry us to the end. Preferably in the form of a showmance.

My life's motto is...
"You get more with honey, even if the honey is artificial."

What would you take into the house and why?
- My puppy. I've never been away from him for more than one week!
- My phone, but mostly to play music.
- The Coldest Winter (best book, ever).

Fun facts about yourself:
- I have a miniature Dalmatian. It's funny because I get stopped every five seconds to answer the same questions about him but I never get tired of it. My ex would say I love the attention and I can't argue with that. He bought Billion for me so he's a little bitter to have spent that much on a dog to become an ex only two weeks later. Cheers to being a woman!
- I keep a blog of guys I've dated/hooked up with to amuse whoever has access to it. I guess I could call myself a writer since I live in New York now. Most dates are horror stories so why not detail a first date that involved a guy telling me there are only two types of women: pay for play or wifey.
- I'm one of those people that if I like you can do no wrong in my eyes. I don't see anything wrong with it. My friends call it toxic and enabling, I call it seeing the best in people.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1008746/who-s-in-the-cast-of-big-brother-season-21-/134220/-kemi-faknule/

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This girl is trouble! She says she's positive, and by the end of the paragraph she says she's a "B" and can be extremely vicious.

So, self-awareness does not seem to be a quality that she possesses. Will be fun to watch.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Agreed Rosem! Her "Fun Facts" are very telling.

She will likely cause drama which may be entertaining or annoying to watch.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
She seems like trouble, she should go before the older guy. Not impressed.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Her Fun Facts are scary. But, she wears them as a badge of honor.
Naming a dog Billion is too much for me.

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
Ugh, least favorite by a mile

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
On Twitter -Kemi @kisseskemi

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: