TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Scottie Salton

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: Cast Bios: Scottie Salton users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Shorewood, Ill.
Current City: Chicago, Ill.

Three adjectives that describe you: Energetic, odd, and persistent.

Favorite activities: Disc golf, CrossFit, and watching movies.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? Whenever you walk into a room and people stop whatever they were whispering. The mix of friendliness and the potential backstabbing will probably get me a little shook.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Currently, Evel Dick. I like players who can win comps and can put their personality into their strategy. I also like players who can back up their talk. I also felt like he was genuinely himself, and I respect that.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? I want to knock out the floaters and butterflies first. I feel the more competitive, big game players I keep in the house, the more people will be stressed out. I’d rather make it an upfront contest than a chess match.

My life’s motto is… When the shark is hungry, he eats!

What would you take into the house and why?
A disc golf.

Basket discs.

Fun facts about yourself: Got catcalled while working at AMC during Fifty Shades of Grey.

I’m a 26-year-old virgin who has never been kissed.

Got grounded when my brother threw up on me.

Got into argument with a customer at AMC.

http://ew.com/tv/big-brother-20-cast/meet-the-new-houseguests/#scottie-salton

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What makes Evel Dick your favorite player?

He's not! Chicken George is! I put Evel Dick because every year people just vomit out the name Donato. I was like, "I wonder if I'll have a better chance if I put Evel Dick on there." And now I'm here!

Are you going to play the game like Chicken George?

Hopefully not as dumb! But if people think of me the same way and that I'm not that smart, then yeah.

How do you handle confrontation?

I'm very patient and just let them say whatever they want to say. A lot of the times they don't have it thought out and just start yelling.

Have you watched every season of the show?

I haven't watched season one, but I'm told it's not worth watching!

Who were you a fan of on season 19?

I was on team Ramses [Soto] because I saw him at the open casting. I was rooting for Ramses and Kevin [Schlehuber] [and] that father and son relationship. And then after that I jumped to Jody.

Will you vote with the house or against it?

It's not impossible that I shake things up! I'm stubborn and have a lot of pride and when people tell me what to do I [say], "No!"

Did you watch Big Brother: Over the Top?

I did. I was not a big fan. My favorite on that season was Alex [Willett]. I would have liked if she stayed a bit longer, but they got rid of her because they viewed her as a really smart game player. Scott [Dennis] is probably my least favorite player of all time.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/big-brother-20-cast-interviews-1121206/item/kaitlyn-herman-big-brother-20-cast-interview-1121234

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
His favourite BB previous house guest is Chicken George!! Yay!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Miz, I loved that he said ED was his favorite player just to get on BB! Hahahaha!

That boy was using a strategy before he was even chosen for the show, I have high hopes for this one.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Yes, I agree! It was strategic for him to say Evil Dick and not his true hero, Chicken George!

I too have some hope for this one!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 5:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
First impression: I think his strategy for winning the game could hurt him. "I’d rather make it an upfront contest than a chess match." Reminds me of all the other type A athletes (even tho he does not look like an athlete) who think they will just win all the competitions and get the others out. (think Jase of "The Four Horsemen") That never works because the game is about so much more than winning competitions.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
And as it turns out, Scottie is successfully stumbling and fumbling his way through Big Brother.

(so far, anyway)

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Button your shirts, your chest isn't that appealing.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, August 17, 2018 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Apparently Scottie also joined an improv troop last year, in Chicago:
https://www.facebook.com/comedysportzchi/photos/we-are-excited-to-announce/10155634394954255/

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: