TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Sam Bledsoe

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: Cast Bios: Sam Bledsoe users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Stuarts Draft, Va.
Current City: Stuarts Draft, Va.

Three adjectives that describe you: Multifaceted, charming and charismatic.

Favorite activities: Making, building, creating things, fishing, swimming, kayaking, and dancing.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? Using the bathroom.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Daniele Donato. She’s a smart girl who happens to be pretty. Not a pretty girl who happens to be smart.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? I think I am starting off with many natural advantages. My personality is perfectly suited for this social experiment. My strategy is to draw on my experience working in small-town restaurants. I will come in and genuinely be myself, and just lay low until I have an exact reading on everyone. I am extremely perceptive and intuitive, a master of the “mirror” technique. I create a connection and genuine sense of security. As a hairdresser and bartender, I am an excellent listener, people just want to tell me everything for some reason, and I have a steel-trap memory. I don’t forget. I will “lay low” at first and just have fun! As far as the competitions, I will do what I can to throw them but I want first HOH. I am a natural leader and I want to establish myself as such and, from there, influence the other houseguests by means of gentle persuasion and manipulation. Another terrible talent of mine. I will more than likely find several alliances but pick just one to take with me and I will inevitably have to abuse them in some way to hide our bond from others. As the game progresses, I will have to keep making decisions on the fly, so I can’t say exactly how I am going to win, just that I am going to win.

My life’s motto is… Never give up.

What would you take into the house and why?My Rooster pooch. He is my cuddle buddy.

My wood burner and some wood. It’s a hobby of mine and it’s relaxing.

A picture of my family and loved ones because I’m going to miss my people.

Fun facts about yourself: Used to be a hair stylist before becoming a welder fabricator.

Raised honeybees.

I catch critters like snakes and raccoons with my bare hands.

http://ew.com/tv/big-brother-20-cast/meet-the-new-houseguests/#sam-bledsoe

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What was your reaction to finding out you were going to be playing Big Brother?

I really didn't think I was going to be a part of it. The only thing I would let myself believe is that I was possibly an alternate. I thought the closest I would be was an alternate and that I would get a phone call saying, "We have everybody. They all passed. We don't need you." And then I get a call and it's the opposite!

Have you watched every season?

Oh gosh, no!

Do you know who Dan Gheesling is?

No.

Who is your favorite player?

Daniele [Donato] is beautiful. She's a smart girl who happens to be pretty not a pretty girl who happens to be smart. Do you know who Sam is though? The girl who won season 20! Do you remember Sam?

What is your plan to win the game?

Just go in there and be myself. What I'm expecting is just to have a great time and to be honest I'm expecting to go in there and be chewed up and spit out honestly. I'm from a small town and trust everybody off the bat.

So, you're not a confrontational person?

Absolutely not! I see the good in everybody. But if I'm in the position to defend myself you better get the (edit) out of my way. But as far as picking a fight that's not me at all. I have too much respect for the people who put this show together and for the people watching it.

If you're on the nomination block on eviction night what's your final plea to stay in the game?

Just like how I am with your right now, Brian. Just off the cuff. It would depend on what's happening in the house and I would thank the people who work so hard and gave me this opportunity.

What will bother you about your roommates?

If there's one person leading the pack—that's typically a bully. Do you know who the bully is afraid of? The pretty girl. When I was little I was not only the pretty girl I was the hero because I would not let that shit fly. In third grade, I had befriended this girl Santana. She was the only one who was a foster child and it was because of circumstances beyond her control. Everybody picked on her. She didn't have a lot of nice things. And we did Secret Santa and I got her the most thoughtful gift I could think of and put her under my wing. If there is an under dog in the house they are going to be my best buddy. And if there's a bully any chance I have to embaress them I'm going to do it. If they're taking a loud shit I'm going to announce it to the entire house. If they say, "My shit don't stink," well, it sounds terrible!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/big-brother-20-cast-interviews-1121206/item/sam-bledsoe-big-brother-20-cast-interview-1121362

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
She sounds interesting, hope she does confront any bullies!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I love her so much. The one who will stand up for others - I really hope she's doesn't get 'chewed up and spit out' - and I admire her for going into this knowing that it could happen.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
she is my fav so far!!! I LMAO when she said more nervous than a nun in a cucumber patch!!

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I hope that Sam wins, I love people who stand up for the underdog (I happen to be one myself ). Routing for Sam to win.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Still love her, even though she's getting a lot of criticism around the interwebs.

I like that she knows nothing about BB. Reminds me of the early days when there was no such thing as a 'superfan'.

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Sam was my fav early on. Liked her what I call "mountain woman" flair.
But, please stop wasting water. We have just one earth and thought of all of the people in the house, you would respect that.

Debbieeeee

09-15-2005

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debbieeeee a private message Print Post    
Putting here to save it for later

https://www.pintaram.com/u/samthesweetness

:-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im old, I have never heard of pintaram!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Curious as to her various careers. She currently works for (at least if she didn't quit to come to LA), Innovative Refrigeration Systems (in Virginia, just across the border) as a welder. Her cosmetology license (Exchange WV) expired in 12/2016). Exchange is across the state from Stuarts Draft. I'm not sure if she's finished her apprenticeship though, as don't those programs usually run something like 5 years? She would be union.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Really liked Sam early on, then something happened to her.
Probably would have liked her better if she didn't waste water so much. Sam~please learn to take care of our Earth, we only have one.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: