TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 26, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2018: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through April 26, 2018 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I am not going to vote because although I would have voted for Will to stay I was absolutely offended and horrified by how badly Ryan was treated this week, so I'm kind of torn in half and let the chips fall where they may. My biggest concern is that they'll probably replace whoever comes off with Erica who's my favorite for the win.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
I want RYAN saved. I read online that Will is terrible to animals

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
This has to be the worst cast of BB ever to me. I can't find a fave to root for!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I voted for Ryan to stay. I want to see if he's that good in mental comp.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Oh gosh I really hope that's not true about Will. If true, then of course I want him booted.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Erica for the win. :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Totally crushed that Erika whom I was hoping would win, got the boot today.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Awww crap! :-(

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was disappointing. Good twist but I don't like how it backfired on Erica.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
What have we done Canada?? Save Ryan to get rid of Erica... but you know what, I didn't want to say it before, didn't want to be a jinx for Erica, you know the way she protected those women there, I said to myself...'those women will do Erica in'... and voila', she's out. Poor girl.

Dereck will go after Ryan again... pfff

Tk27

07-04-2004

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 1:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad that Ryan was kept in. Felt bad for Erica

Tk27

07-04-2004

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 1:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
And this season may not be the best but much better than last's years show.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Canada really screwed up. Poor Erica. That was so not right.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. What a shame when Erica was playing such a great game.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It was a shame she went out like that. Although I did want Ryan saved. He was treated poorly plus I wanted to see that self satisfied smirk off of Kaela's face.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Me too--smirk off Kaela's face. I wanted Ryan to stay and voted for him, but didnt want Erica to go out like that--no chance for Veto, no chance to talk to the others. And I loved her exit speech. She told them what they deserved to hear.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
She was so popular that I'm wondering if and I'm hoping that the producers will create a battle back situation for her to get back in.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Yes. I was thinking the same thing. Maybe they can ask Canada to choose who should go back in and we pick her!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Since Ryan seems to be made of Teflon these days I'm guessing that they're going to bounce Johnny out the door.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Yes, it seems so. The remaining houseguests are not my favorite, the best are gone and when Ryan goes next we're left with a bunch of annoying women and two not particularly sharp guys. After Johnny and Ryan are gone, Derek could be preferable to Will and the rest, however.

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
What is happening? Why hasn't BB Canada been updated? Is it so boring nobody cares?

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
Oh good, banner has been updated, thanks.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
There hasn't been a lot of posting. The ratings are running at over a million viewers a show, which is quite a bit better than BB performs in the U.S. (given the population difference between the two countries). Plus BB Canada is running against prime competition at this time of year (unlike in the U.S. where it runs in the summer).

One of the issues here is I'm not sure how many Canadian members we have at TVCH.

I've enjoyed the show a lot more this season than the last couple of seasons but I wouldn't describe myself as a rabid viewer. As I mentioned above, there are a lot of distractions this time of year.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
By the way, I'm happy to see any posts about the show so thanks for the nudge about the updating. :-)

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Jimmer. I just knew the banner was inaccurate, if nothing else. I understand not many posts, but I do like seeing the banner. (I, also, understand that these things take time and THAT is in short supply!)