TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 18, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2018: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through March 18, 2018 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
LOL, I feel the same way, I don't like Hazma but I want him to stay because he could be a good rival. We need to see more rivalry, if everyone goes along with what the HOH says, well.. it reminds me too much of Paul controlling the house.
So we agree on that 'consensus crap', I don't like it.

There is no talk of hell or haven but we're back to the boring 'have' and 'have not'. I wanted to see a really hellish place for those going to hell but all I see are rose petals (eek)... Although I like the 'castle' feeling of the house.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
I don't like them getting to look out the door when they leave either lol. Supposed to be secluded from the outside world :-)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
From Hamsterwatch:

-feeds down approx 10.20pm ET/7.20pm PT for Tomb Raider veto comp
-Ryan Andrew Hamza plus Erica Johnny Jesse with Ali hosting
-winner will get $5000 plus Tomb Raider screening #bbcan6

Tk27

07-04-2004

Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 1:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Well so far it looks like to me that Ryan has really over played his hand as HOH. It is pretty obvious that he wants to put up someone else to vote out. Who that is I don't know but he keeps pressuring people to make sure they tell him before veto who he would like them to put up.

They are all on to him and said no way in hell they are going to give him that kind of information. I didn't watch all his interviews but from what I have seen only 1 player Parras said who she would have put up. She said Maddy.

I think Ryan's play is going to give him an early exit to the game. He certainly likes to dominate a conversation and repeat the same thing over and over.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Well it looks like the whole house in now on to what Ryan has been trying to do. So by trying to be so smart has kind of backfired on him. Then he goes and tell the house he has watched 26 Big Brothers lol smart move dude!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Exactly, I too suspected Ryan would not last long if he overplays his role as HOH or BB player. I believe only those who keep a low profile have a better chance to go the long way... However, there seems to be a bigger alliance and Ryan is in it.

So far I have no favorite, something is wrong with my ears but the women seem to have the same voice, such high pitch and annoying.

The new Lara Croft makes me want Angelina back, but even her is getting old...

By the way, from Thursday to Monday seems a long stretch for the BB Canada tv show...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been down over 13 hours. I guess you get what you pay for. Just ridiculous though.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That’s crazy. I understand they are free but that’s ridiculous. They can’t hold an audience that way.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
all most 20 hours now. Maybe it has been cancelled. Who knows.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't think so. They tweeted that they were having some sort of technical difficulty if that is at all meaningful.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I just checked and they don't seem to be streaming anything at all now. Not even their usual stuff they stream when the feeds are down.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yes which is fueling the maybe canceled rumors. Technical difficulties for almost 20 hours, hmmmm, I am not buying it LOL. Oh well.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
From BBCanada 6 Twitter
Update: Live feeds will return tomorrow at approximately 12pm ET. Thanks for your patience. #BBCAN6

Just WOW is all I have to say.

(I do hope no one got hurt or sick, that is really the only excuse for this.)

Realityjunkie

05-17-2011

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie a private message Print Post    
Feeds are up. House meeting discussing food, cleaning, laundry etc. Very civilized discussion!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well the live feeds are back after an extended absence. I'm not sure when they actually came back up or if there was any explanation.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The house meeting was to call out Andrew. They are on to that now.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Ryan seems to me a version of Paul, the only difference is Ryan's beard is red. Actually I think Ryan is a bigger talker than Paul and he actually looks you in the eye and he's more direct than Paul (never liked Paul's shifty eyes). However, both of them love total control of the conversation.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
My favorite to go far is Johnny, love him so far.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I also like William

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Will accent lol. Tink is think. Terd is third.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I feel like we're in suspended animation... is anyone following this? Every time I want to see the live feeds they're in pause for some 'secret mission'... No one posted since March 13, we know Andrew was evicted but I don't even know if Hamza made his nominations yet. I do know he's not targeting Ryan but hopes for the veto to be used to make a replacement and target Kaela, however he seems to be changing his mind often and so let's go back to suspended animation until that happens.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m watching the shows but I don’t look at the live feeds very often for any of the Big Brothers.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am sad to say I find this group pretty boring. I am watching feeds off and on, but yeah they are down more than they are on. I am also watching the shows. They need to do something to get this show going. Two unanimous eviction votes, YAWN.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
ITA they ARE boring. I'm hoping once the 'cool kids' have finished (predictably) sending home the 'outcasts' they will finally be forced to canibalize themselves and it will get ugly and divisive fast. Which unfortunately makes for good TV. 😉

Tk27

07-04-2004

Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 3:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Well it looks like you are all going to get your wish and Hamza is shaking the house up. I have done a complete 180 on Hamza and I didn't really care for him at the start but now could be one of my favorites.

Hamza pulled a Cody and didn't let anyone know who he was nominating and he wanted to shake the house up so he put up Jesse and Olivia. Now Jesse is paranoid and Hamza has got them to make Olivia feel safe.

So then Hamza goes out and wins the POV and $5000 and now wants to shake the house up more. He wants to shock Jesse and take him down. Hoping Jesse will be happy he saved him. Then he wants to put Ryan up.

Right now there is a tight alliance of 3 with Hamza, Will and Veronica. They are really playing the game and for once in a good way. If they pull this off they can escape having both sides of the house not be mad at them because everyone wants Ryan out. Plus he will get Jesse hopefully to have his back a little.

Looks like things are going to pick up this week! Hamza hates the unanimous house votes lol.