TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 10, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2018: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through March 10, 2018 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Getting ready for the live feeds. I'm not sure when they start though.

Beffylou

04-21-2005

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beffylou a private message Print Post    
aw man, I just figured out how to watch the shows from the US. Did I miss the first one?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It was on TV at 7:00 EST. Maybe you can see it on the website?

Beffylou

04-21-2005

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beffylou a private message Print Post    
Yep. I'm just waiting for them to post it :-)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
My BB viewer is not showing the feeds, there is a talk show with Stephen Colbert (it's supposed to be Global east)...

Hopefully they'll show the live feeds soon.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure. They may not start the live feeds until after tomorrow night's show. I don't see anything on the Global website yet.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 12:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Didn't get to good of a handle on the players with the show. No one really jumped out at me good or bad.

I thought if was very friendship bracelet the way they split the house.

That could hurt Andrew because people may hold it against him and won't be star struck like they were with Paul

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So, Andrew's Haven only lasts till tonight? He may be a target for sure, however, if they tell another player to do the selection, Andrew may be forgotten, and every player who has to do the selection may be a new target. I don't think this will keep going...

Can't wait to see who's evicted tonight and how they're going to split the house again. Live feeds did not start yet.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Live feeds at 10 Eastern time, so in about an hour.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Feeds!! Ryan is HOH. LOL

It was some kind of questions and elimination I think.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So the feeds are working!

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
This is the worst house design ever

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So, who's going to split the house, hell or haven, or does that not going to happen again.

Ryan said that he likes to make 'big moves'... let's see.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
I have to say it looks like Johnny did a good job of being first HOH. From what we have seen it was pretty much a house consensus. She was loud and older so no one really cares she is gone. Everyone is still in Happy mode. Johnny has no one coming after him except maybe Ali. If anything Andrew got him self more enemies than Johnny did.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
I voted for Veronica and the so call evil guy

Tk27

07-04-2004

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
So far so good for the show. I have my hopes up. Last season was just so bad compared to 4 really good seasons. All newbies I would say this season has a great chance to be good.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Early indications are the entire house wants Andrew out. Looked like Ryan pretty much straight up told him that he was going up. Let the games begin. Oh and Erica has proclaimed after 1 week that she hates this bleeping game lol

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh I love the house design. It’s really beautiful with the white light colors on top and the red below. Red and white is very Canadian.

I agree about Johnny doing a good job as HOH. At this point the main thing is to avoid giving people a reason to get rid of you and he sailed through that very smoothly.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
But how did he do that? We missed a lot and no live feeds and when they're open they say... "secret mission going on..." or whatever, maybe I'm the one missing something. When I'm ready to watch they keep blocking me out with those messages.

I don't like when there is a 'consensus', reminds me too much of how Paul got everybody to vote with the house.

This Ryan did say he likes to make 'big moves' and going after Andrew is surely one, showing he didn't appreciate being sent to hell (I'm not sure Ryan was in hell...I'm confused).

I do want some rivalry though...

Beffylou

04-21-2005

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beffylou a private message Print Post    
I can't handle Andrew at all. He's acting like a sulky brat because of something Erica did in the HOH comp and was just following her around staring at her. And doesn't LISTEN to anything anyone says to him.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
From what I watched on the feeds it looks like Hamza and Andrew will be going up!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Hamza and Andrew nominated.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Haven't checked the feeds today. Which one do they want gone? Last night I got the vibe that they want Andrew out.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
So from the feeds I have watched Ryan is calling everyone in to the HOH and telling each one he is going to do what the house wants which is Andrew and Hamza. He then ask's each person if one of them won POV who would they like to have put up. Most are giving nothing.

But so far Ryan seems to be pushing a 4 week plan in this order. Andrew, Hamza and then the rookies (Veronica & Merron). It seems they are called the rookies. Oh those vets with a couple days more experience lol

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Lol, Tk27 on the vet remark.

Like Jimmer I love the house. I also love that all the guests can't do the gather round at the door looking out. I always find that annoying for some reason. The premise of heaven and hell is a good one and I'm looking forward to the season.

Spunky, Andrew sent Ryan to heaven.

I do find, so far, based only on the show, Hazma to have the most attitude. Superior and standoffish. So I want him gone. But I also want him to stay! lol

I hope this group doesn't act like a bunch of sheep with the consensus crap the whole season. Please let someone start some rogue votes to stir things up.