TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Important/Entertaining House Happenin...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2018: Important/Entertaining House Happenings (Limited Discussion) users admin

Big Brother Canada
Big Brother Canada (on Global)

HOHHead of HouseNominatedNominatedPOV WinnerReplacement NomEvicted
1JohnnyAliRozinaJohnnyNoneRozina (11-0)
2RyanAndrewHamzaEricaNoneAndrew (10-0)
3HamzaJesseOliviaHamzaNoneJesse (9-2)
4EricaMaddyMerronEricaVeronicaVeronica (9-1)
5OliviaMerronRyanRyanHamzaHamza (8-1)
6EricaMerronRyanJohnnyNoneMerron (5-3)
7KaelaRyan1WilliamJohnnyEricaErica (5-2)
8DerekJohnnyRyanDerekNoneRyan (6-0)
9JohnnyDerekKaelaDerekAliAli (4-1)
10DerekJohnny/MaddyOliviaKaelaNoneJohnny & Olivia2
11KaelaMaddyParasKaelaNoneMaddy (2-0)
12ParasDerekKaelaKaelaWill

1 Ryan saved by Canada.
2 The HOH had to nominate three houseguests and the houseguests voted to save one.

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 30, 2018Mameblanche25 03-30-18  7:44 pm
Archive through May 03, 2018Spunky25 05-03-18  7:34 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Just to be consistent,

Paras nominated Kaela and Derek but Kaela won POV and gets to decide who to evict ! Seeing that she's closer to Derek I think she will evict Will.

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
I think she thinks she can beat Will easier than Derek so Derek will be the one to go...(not to be disagreeable Spunky!)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
You may be right !!!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
But she didn't think along those lines Y2..
she evicted Will because she wants to prove that she can compete with the best and hopefully be rewarded with a win.

I admit that Will was totally useless and deserved to be evicted.

I guess there is going to be a final competition to leave two finalists and the Jury will decide.

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
Yes I see I was wrong. I hope I enjoy next season more.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Paras won Part 1 of the three part HOH and Kaela won Part 2. So, the showdown will be between Kaela and Paras. The winner gets to pick the other finalist and the Jury will vote tonight.

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
I'm actually enjoying the finale. And I am surprised.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Paras wins BB Canada.

I don't mind Paras winning, from the very beginning I was waiting to see if she had the winner's stuff. Well, indeed she had it.

Anyway better Paras thank Kaela. I confess, it wasn't the best season for my taste, but I don't mind the end result.

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
Me, too, Spunky. Paras was my pick towards the end. But not my favourite season. (I'm also not very invested in Survivor this year...maybe it's just all getting "old" to me)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I’m ok with the winner as well but agree totally, not the best season. I lost interest quite early on.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: