TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Current Live Feed Discussion Thread

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2018: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread users admin

Big Brother Canada
Big Brother Canada (on Global)

This thread is a place to discuss what's happening on the live feeds in the Big Brother Canada house. Please feel free to start other threads on more specific topics if you like. :-)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 10, 2018Jasper25 03-10-18  7:21 am
Archive through March 18, 2018Tk2725 03-18-18  3:31 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hamza has definitely grown on me I find him one of the most interesting players. I also like Erica, the gal who took him to the movies?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ohhhh but if he nominates Ryan, then he is doing exactly what the 'house' wants. Argh. I hope he either leaves the noms the same or puts up someone else.

I will be in the U.S. from Mar 19-28 so will 'maybe' pop in here to see what is happening or just wait and watch all the episodes I recorded when we return.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
He may change his mind one more time, however I think it's more logic to oust Ryan since he was the one who wanted to flip the house in favour of Andrew and told the others it was better to evict Hamza. I was waiting to see if Hamza realized Ryan wanted him out, but somehow he managed to make Ryan comfortable with his two nominations and now with his veto he can take his revenge on Ryan. I agree with Mizi that he's doing what the house wants and we will have another unanimous vote. Also, there are better fish to fry than Ryan... to evict him just out of revenge is same old same old and so Hamza won't shake the house after all.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
When is BB Canada over? I need to know when I can unmute some of my twitter buddies. Thanks.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
May 10th is what I've heard.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thank you!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
the problem with a house meeting like Veronica is holding now is that it's the perfect way to get buried for good. After all she said, after all her anger, after all the berating and resenting the others, well... who's going to vote for her to stay?

Good for her for standing up to what she believes, but it's Big Brother, you don't win any votes by confronting them all.

It's going to be bye bye Veronica. (Too bad because I liked her).

One thing for sure, she's a good talker.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
After watching tonight's episode, I can see why Veronica felt the need to vent at that house meeting. She knows she is going but might as well tell those silly girls that they're just a bunch of hypocrites. Good for her.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Is there any way to watch the live show in the U. S.?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I like Erica but she wants to go after Ryan and I start to like the guy. In the meantime those other girls are going to wonder when to get rid of Erica. Good luck with that.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
There isn't a lot of posting and the few posts we have are in different threads so I did a little housekeeping for those of us who are posting and enjoying the show.

I renamed the TV show thread to "General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds" and I moved all recent posts discussing the show (the TV show and live feeds) into that thread.

So I'll close this thread and we can all post our comments about the show and live feeds in that thread so they are all together. Hope this helps. :-)