TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 21, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets about the season: Archive through February 21, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
6m6 minutes ago
More
Brandi- I have a feeling if Ross stays, he is going to go after the girls first. Metta- 100%. Ari- It's not a feeling. It's true #CBBUS #BBCeleb

hamsterwatch #cbbus @hamsterwatch
2m2 minutes ago
More
Mark: don't talk a lot, don't say a lot.. we can't blow it if we don't (e) around
James: you & I just hang w/ each other, avoid any groups
Mark: stay w/ the plan, don't keep talking about it.. my plan I had to save you from the block your 1st nomination was really good πŸ˜‚

2m2 minutes ago
More
Ari- If you want to stay, we will have to convince Marissa. Brandi- I dont know if that's possible. Everything that we say, she runs and tells him (Ross) #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘ @89razorskate20
44s44 seconds ago
Which is true, Ross has said he would go to the F2 with Mark or James bc if he’s next to Marissa he’d lose bc if the girl vote #cbbus

Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘ added,
Ari to Brandi- We need to tell her (Marissa) "he (Ross) is coming after you. He doesnt care about you in the game. He wants to be right next to Mark and next to James" #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ari- He (Ross) has a deal with every single person. It is not a good thing. Brandi- It's not possible to keep your loyalties. Ari- We are very loyal. He is the one not being loyal. Brandi- But she (Marissa) has been back and forth with him #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘ @89razorskate20
52s52 seconds ago
More
Ari told Marissa that Ross is coming for her too. He is not going to take care of her, he wants to go to the end with the Boys. Wants to sit at the end with James or Mark(bc he thinks he can win over them) #CBBUS

3m3 minutes ago
More
Ari to Marissa- You are always with him (Ross) but he is not going to take care of you. He wants to be with them. I think it's pretty obvious #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
43m43 minutes ago
More
Marissa- If there is a twist, and any way we can get James out first, we have to. Metta- I would stay for that #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
VETO OPTIONS...
10m10 minutes ago
More
voting closed this morning, but people will ask later - these were the veto vote options #cbbus

Diamond Veto - Winner has the option of removing one of the nominees and naming the replacement.

VIP Veto - winner can use it once or twice, after the first nominee is removed, the HOH names a replacement, then the veto winner can chose to remove another nominee

Spotlight Veto - this veto must be used to remove one of the nominees

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG....someone called her out.

hamsterwatch #cbbus@hamsterwatch
19h19 hours ago
More
Omarosa to Marissa: "what's the longest you've gone without talking in this house?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
14m14 minutes ago
More
Marissa said Omarosa told her that Ari and Brandi said to put Marissa and Ross up next to each other. Brandi said Omarosa told them she was putting Marissa up next to Ross as soon as Marissa left the room #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Marissa told Ari and Brandi that even if Ross has a side deal going, it's not where his heart is. She said Ross is smart enough to see that America voted for the VIP Veto to save their group #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Ari- We need to trust Ross. Brandi- Yeah, right now. We cant let anyone get in our heads #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Ross to Mark- If I would have used both of them, she would have put you up and you would have gone home #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘
@89razorskate20
16m16 minutes ago
More
Brandi/Ariadna/Marissa discuss making sure Ross stay loyal to them! #CBBUS
Ross told the girls they have to win HOH & that they have to get Omarosa out next #CBBUS
Ross told Mark that if he would have use the POV again, he would have gone up & all three of the girls would have voted him out! #CBBUS (Basically saying he saved him)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
22m22 minutes ago
More
Mark- If Ross would have used the double, I would have gone home. James- Ross should not have used it at all. It just makes our chances way tougher. Simple as that #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Marissa to Ross- You won. You saved everyone in the house. One of us would have gone home if it werent for you #CBBUS #BBCeleb
James- Omarosa may not be the next target. We need to talk about that. Ross- Fair enough #CBBUS #BBCeleb
James- She (Omarosa) has nobody. She has nobody to back her up. They (Ari/Brandi) are two. Ross- I see what you are saying #CBBUS #BBCeleb
ames- We need to break up that pair (Ari/Brandi). She (Omarosa) has nobody. They are together. We need to talk about it. Marissa- Mhmm #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘@89razorskate20
22m22 minutes ago
More Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘ Retweeted Big Brother Daily
James is going to want to target Brandi & Ariadna! #CBBUS
James tells Ross, that Omarosa is alone & they need to split Ariadna/Brandi. James tells him they can talk about it later #CBBUS

Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
22m22 minutes ago
More
James to Ross: Do you want coffee over ice? Like iced coffee?
Good thing he clarified. #CBBUS #BBCELEB

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates
13m13 minutes ago
More
Marissa- Ross saved every single person. Brandi- Ross and Metta. Ari- It was Metta #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@hamsterwatch.com
Puppycam 7.14pm BBT for HOH comp .. they were given athletic bodysuits for it #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahahahaha....

Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
22m22 minutes ago
More
HoH comp is on! Feeds flippped to the petcam. Who do you want to win HoH this round? #BBCELEB #CBBUS
@dadoo53
3m3 minutes ago
More
The rabbit in the shredded mozzarella cheese box..or one of the puppies. Either one.

With only a week to go, how will they get 5 more to quit by Sunday?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS Feed Updates
@CBBUSLiveFeeds
Mark to James: "If we're final 2 together I wouldn't mind, Ross is too strong & would beat us in the finale". #CBBUS #BBCeleb

@Clio_the_Leo πŸŒ‚ @Clio_the_Leo
16m16 minutes ago
10:45am NewsFlash: it won’t be up to you all to decide #cbbus

@Clio_the_Leo πŸŒ‚ added,
#CBBUS Feed Updates
James: If Brandi wins the Veto, who do you send home, Ari or Omarosa?
Mark: I'm not sure.
#CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates
22m22 minutes ago
More
James and Mark discussed going to the end together. Both agreed that they are unlikely to beat Marissa or Ross in the Final 2. As for this week, both are focused on getting Brandi out as of now #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh Lord...back to bad casting....

Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
10m10 minutes ago
More
Casting for #BB20 is officially underway! @Kassting announced they're now in the review mode for all applications. Casting call events/dates coming soon. Details: [http://bit.ly/2EDaF0G ] Will you be applying?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Metta World Peace
Verified account @MettaWorldPeace
Thanks @CBSBigBrother
It’s was truly amazing . One of the toughest and challenging things I’ve ever done

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
48s49 seconds ago
More
gathering supplies for Brandi vs James.. it's going to happen sooner or later, right?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
From Twitter....... 😡

https://mobile.twitter.com/TeamShannonBB/status/
966060542879322114/video/1

Billed as Shannon confronting Marissa.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
6m6 minutes ago
More
Brandi: "don't (e) with my wine"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL....
@Clio_the_Leo πŸŒ‚ @Clio_the_Leo
17h17 hours ago
More
Marissa is that friend who keeps going back to the boyfriend who’s so unhealthy for her … only this time the boyfriend has a husband and cute lil chihuahua and lives in a gated, gay subdivision. #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No other twitter activity, the hamsters must be boring....

5m5 minutes ago
More
Marissa and Brandi are rehashing again..
Marissa "it felt like you were yelling at me"
Brandi: "I was upset but I wasn't yelling"
rewind, repeat #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahahaahaha....

hamsterwatch #cbbus@hamsterwatch
3s4 seconds ago
More
Mark: "why don't we have a no talking thing tonight if we can't all play nice" #cbbus

Dee

08-08-2000

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dee a private message Print Post    
Dipo, thank you for posting what's going on. (Especially loved your 10:50 a.m. post!)

I feel like I can come here to get the info rather than watch the show. Thanks!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks for sifting through twitter, too.

Lots of Marissa bashing on Twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm, I must not follow the bashers, had a hard time finding much this morning (of course, I didn't look that hard, LOL).

Dee I thought that one was funny too.