TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 19, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets about the season: Archive through February 19, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ALERT.....LOL
hamsterwatch #cbbus@hamsterwatch
16m16 minutes ago
More
Brandi to Marissa: "can you drink with me tonight b/c I don't want to drink alone" ... FIRE UP YOUR FEEDS TONIGHT looks like she'll be on the block too #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
‏@BB_Updates
20m20 minutes ago
More
Mark- This Power of Veto thing just (e) everything up. James- Yeah. I wonder what it is. It really is up to you or me to win it. We have got try to rally Metta to play #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Big Brother Junkie 👁@89razorskate20
15m15 minutes ago
More
Well it seems like Omarosa had pulled Mark/James/Metta in & they're down to get Ross out. #cbbus but the Veto twist could change that drastically! #cbbus
Omarosa to Marissa- Do you think Ross will be strong enough to fight to get off the block? My focus now is Brandi. Please tell him to fight like hell #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus @hamsterwatch
24m24 minutes ago
More
and we're off! Omarosa questioning Ross about his deals & alliances..
Ross: "you can say whatever you want, it's okay honey"
Brandi: "I want to know out of our final four who said something?"
Ross: "who cares, it's clear" #cbbus

Big Brother Junkie 👁 @89razorskate20
22m22 minutes ago
More
Ross didn't like that Omarosa sad he had F4 deal with the whole house. Ross denies it & said he only had a F4 with the girls #cbbus
Brandi wants to find out who told Omarosa that her/Ross/Marissa/Ariadna that they were in a Final 4. #cbbus (But it's obvious LOL)

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
23m23 minutes ago
More
Marissa- I was shocked. I didnt do anything shady, Brandi. I swear. Brandi- I am not saying you did. Marissa- I have no secrets. That's not why she (Omarosa) was winking at me #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Ross- She (Omarosa) thinks I am better than I am. Brandi- I feel the same way. Ross- I'll take it. Brandi- Me too #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Marissa to Ross- Why would I ever sell out anyone in the group? (e) that. I'm less upset about the nominations than I am about Brandi saying that about me #CBBUS #BBCeleb

20m20 minutes ago
More
pool tourney is getting started on the skybridge
small talk and basketball stories around the pool table (calm before the storm?)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You know during the normal season it takes forever to edit out all the F bombs!!

I have noticed that the only one I have to watch is Marrissa!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
27m27 minutes ago
More
Brandi to Marissa- You had a moment last night. We are all allowed to have a moment where we question other people like you guys did with me last night. Sorry that you feel that #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Things have calmed down #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No Clue who the Joshua referenced here could be.... hamsterwatch #cbbus @hamsterwatch
9m9 minutes ago
More
not only do they know there's a veto twist, they know it's a viewer vote ... they don't know what the options are tho
James is talking to himself/his fans, and talking, and talking #cbbus
James wonders how many mean tweets have been sent to Brandi because of mean things she's said to him..... wait til he finds out about Joshua 😬

15m15 minutes ago
More
James- 8 days until the end. Shout out to anybody who has ever been on a regular Big Brother season. Three and a half months #CBBUS #BBCeleb
James- I think we will get out Ross and Brandi. It sucks cause I like Ross a lot. Poor Ari. She is getting sick of all the bullshit. She wont say it but I can see it. Mark is a good vote, good guy #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m2 minutes ago
More
back corridor is scheduled to open around 10pm.. also I think After Dark is sending treats or something tonight

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12s13 seconds ago
More
Ross told Marissa he doesn't mind going on the block but she did it so aggressively, and it's kind of amazing to be nominated by Omarosa.. Marissa said there's a twist coming, he'll probably be fine

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1m1 minute ago
More
Mark said Omarosa "didn't reveal her cards" to him before noms, so he's now in the Liars Club too

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m2 minutes ago
More
Ariadna and Marissa have figured out Omarosa and Mark made a deal, and suspect James is in on it too.. Ari thinks James is coming after her "I feel it"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Marissa to Ari- I bet they made a deal to vote out Ross. They are going to vote out Ross. James and Mark. They assume you are going to vote out Ross over Brandi #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Ari- She is not putting Mark up. Marissa- No, it's going to be one of us. You are totally right. We have to win that veto #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Ari to Marissa- James and Mark are together. Omarosa saved James, and now James is trying to save Mark. They are coming after us. James is coming after me. I feel it #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Marissa to Ari- Oh my God, it's happening. James and Mark and Omarosa. He (Mark) said "save me, dont put me on the block, and I will vote out whoever you want", and she wants to vote out Ross #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Marissa- I hope the twist is if you win veto, you get to put someone else up. Ari- I hope the twist is good for us #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Marissa told Ari her fear about James/Mark lying, they vote out Ross & she voted out Brandi & she stays & now B knows she voted her out #cbbus

Kmm

10-07-2005

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kmm a private message Print Post    
Dipo, It seems a lot of people on twitter are calling James Joshua to avoid the millions of James' twitter fans wrath if they say anything not so nice about him!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, it looks terrible....
8m8 minutes ago
More
slop pizza

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, hahahahahah, Kmm, that is tooo funny. Thanks.

Kmm

10-07-2005

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kmm a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, Dipo...it is pretty funny!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3m3 minutes ago
More
they got the backyard corridor finally

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3m3 minutes ago
More
Ross's slop pizza and tapenade are hits

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NO tweets this morning.....Oh I see the hamsters are still sleeping.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m2 minutes ago
More
another day, another stunt hair installation session.. Ross took over for Ariadna this round #Deathrace2018

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS Feed Updates @CBBUSLiveFeeds
21m21 minutes ago
More
They are now talking about what the twist will be for POV and Omarosa guessed the diamond veto twist #CBBUS #BBCeleb

They all agree that they should go up to Metta and ask him if he wants to go home before the POV meeting so that the option is his #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates
14m14 minutes ago
More
Ross- They (James/Mark) are holding us hostage. We say yes and we do what we have to do. Marissa- Blindsiding those two wont break my heart #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shannon Elizabeth @ShannonElizab
6h6 hours ago
More
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to every single person who was rooting me on in the #BBCeleb #TeamShannon rocks! Who do you think should win? Keep an eye out for my comments & thoughts on the game and why I made some of the choices I did. @CBSBigBrother @AnimalAvengers xxx

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1h1 hour ago
More
Last night, Ari, Omarosa and Metta talked about working together. Recap: http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-celebrity-edition/day-19-recap.html
This morning, Metta has expressed his desire to leave tonight. Recap: http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-celebrity-edition/day-20-recap.html … #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4m4 minutes ago
More
packing and lunching, doesn't seem like they were told which veto option they'll need to figure out, yet ("prior" to comp could mean minutes or hours before)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8m8 minutes ago
More
Ari- Ross is 100% sure he has the votes. Omarosa- He told Metta "I dont need your vote". He is still locked in with Mark and James #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Big Brother Junkie @89razorskate20
4m4 minutes ago
Well Omarosa then you shouldn’t have nominated Brandi!

Big Brother Junkie 👁 added,
Omarosa- The problem is they are going to pick us off one by one, Brandi. Brandi- I agree, but the problem is there is one person that has made it very clear she is not with us #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6m6 minutes ago
More
Ari- You think you can convince Marissa? Omarosa- She is with Ross. Metta- She is the swing vote #CBBUS #BBCeleb

LOL, hahahaha, Mark still does not know he is playing the game... hamsterwatch #cbbus@hamsterwatch
James: "what's funny is the two people they think are not playing the game are the only two playing right now"
Mark: "what do you mean?"
James: "us"…