TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 17, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets about the season: Archive through February 17, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, they are, Brandi wants to keep her...@Clio_the_Leo ๐ŸŒ‚ @Clio_the_Leo
14m14 minutes ago
1:30pm โ€œwatch the tapes!โ€ #lolz #cbbus
@Clio_the_Leo ๐ŸŒ‚ added,
Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates
Ross told Marissa that Ari and Brandi are selling them down the river, so he told Shannon she will see what really happened when she gets home #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna@LunaCee73
2h2 hours ago
More
Confirmed: while counting votes they say James won't vote to evict Mark.
Final noms (barring a twist) are Shannon and Mark. #CBBUS

bbupdates@bbupdates
Shannon to Mark: It's hard to play the game with people that don't know how to play
#CBBUS

#CBBUS Feed Updates@CBBUSLiveFeeds
James asks Ross if they can talk game...right in front of Shannon. They go into the teal room. James says he wants a final 2 within the final 5 that they made yesterday; says he will be the first one out once they get to 5. Asks Ross to think about it. #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
11m11 minutes ago
More
Shannon's making foil fingers, to take her nails off - Justin says hi tho

James to Ross- I really like to be a man of my word, but they just completely didnt follow what we all agreed on as a result of Shannon and I being on the block. They (e) it up already #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
Mark to Metta- You are going to win. What are you going to do with the money? Omarosa- If Metta is in the Final 2, I am voting for Metta #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo ๐ŸŒ‚
@Clio_the_Leo
39m39 minutes ago
More
James declares to Mark that Shannon โ€œhas lost itโ€ because sheโ€™s โ€œtalking to herself.โ€ I think sheโ€™s talking to US, but whatever #cbbus
james just burped really loudly a clear sign, in my opinion that he is LOSING IT!!!!

Mark (or it might have been James, they sound alike to me) declares that โ€œShannon did not think that Aria would have balls to putโ€ฆ someone โ€ฆ upโ€ #cbbus

Marissa just told an annoying story to Brandi and then immediately went downstairs to tell Ross and BB saved us by cutting her mic #ThanksBB #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo ๐ŸŒ‚
โ€@Clio_the_Leo
37m37 minutes ago
More
Brandi is cleaning the stairs. In 13 years of watching BB in THIS house, I can honestly say Iโ€™ve never seen this happen #cbbus
^^ Worth noting that I never saw anyone clean the stairs in the OLD BB house which may or may not have been because there were no stairs.

Marissa โ€œCan I say ONE thing?โ€ Ross โ€œYes, you can โ€ฆ better than anyone I know!โ€ cc @stinaknits #cbbus

hamsterwatch #cbbus @hamsterwatch
4h4 hours ago
More
VERY rare we see anyone cleaning the pantry

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo
11m11 minutes ago
More
There is simply no good reason for Ross/Marissa to be isolating themselves from their Jury ATM โ€ฆ Im excluding Aria from this Tweet because I like her and she can do no wrong #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbusโ€
@hamsterwatch
Following Following @hamsterwatch
More
viewer voting is coming: http://cbs.com/bigbrobot #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha....EvelDick
@EvelDick
6m6 minutes ago
Brandi would leave for a cocktail or Xanax
Omarosa wouldn't want her hair to get wet j/k

EvelDick added,
Ben Reisner @NYY1996BR
how about Brandi and Omerossa holding onto a key in the rain for 8 hours?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@bigbrothernet
13m13 minutes ago
More
Omarosa says she asked Metta if he wanted to go home still, but he said no. O thought she'd be "the one to free Metta!" #BBCELEB #CBBUS

@89razorskate20
15m15 minutes ago
More
Omarosa tells Marissa/Ari that she's thinking of putting up Ross/Mark. She asks the girls not to say anything. Both tell O they wont #CBBUS

@bigbrothernet
20m20 minutes ago
More
Marissa tells O that if she goes up against Ross then it might not work for getting out Ross. O says she's thinking of Mark up with Ross. O thinks it's easy to nom him since R had put her up too. #BBCELEB #CBBUS

James tells Mark he wants the F4 with him & Ross/Marissa. Mark agrees. #BBCELEB #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha....
Ross Mathews@helloross
3m3 minutes ago
More
Whatโ€™s a good dipping sauce for slop biscuits? Asking for a friend... #bbCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BABY NEWS....

Big Brother @CBSBigBrother
4m4 minutes ago
More
Congratulations are in order! #BB13's @danidONAT0 and @dominicphillip are having a baby! ๐Ÿ‘ถ Read more: http://bit.ly/2Etz98v

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Another go at the women's alliance.

Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘ @89razorskate20
30s31 seconds ago
More
Omarosa telling Ariadna/Marissa that they need to unite as women & go the end with as many of them as possible bc either James, Mark or Metta(assuming Ross goes) will win #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
TooFab @TooFab
43m43 minutes ago
More
.@ShannonElizab dishes on being surprised by Omarosa, who she thinks will win #BBCeleb and her charity, @AnimalAvengers

http://toofab.com/2018/02/17/celebrity-big-brother-shannon-elizabeth-omarosa-animal-avengers-charity-exclusive/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus@hamsterwatch
8m8 minutes ago
More
Ross has joined HOH .. Omarosa was just trying to revive females sticking together, we'll see if Marissa tells him Omarosa's plan

Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘@89razorskate20
8m8 minutes ago
Damn Marissa if you dont want to go up, just lie & tell Omarosa you would vote her way #CBBU S

Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘ added,
Omarosa- I'm trying to figure out the best scenario. Mark and him (Ross) up. I feel like Ross is going to be saved. I have to do what's best for my game. Marissa- If I were in your position, I would do what's best for your game #CBBUS #BBCeleb

8m8 minutes ago
Ross has the votes! Against Mark he would be safe to unless Marissa, Ari & Brandi flipped #CBBUS

Marissa- I would go home. Ari- Instead of Ross? Omarosa- How is that possible? I was thinking of putting you up cause no one would send you home. Ari- I dont think anyone is going to vote for you out #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12m12 minutes ago
More
Marissa's constant talking has become like the teacher wah-wah-wahh voice in Peanuts #icant

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh Please....Big Brother Junkie @89razorskate20
1m1 minute ago
More
Brandi & Ross discuss what Omarosa will do! Both think they're going up! Ari/Marissa tell Omarosa they lost trust in Brandi bc of her flipped vote! #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ig Brother Network@bigbrothernet
2m2 minutes ago
More
Ari lets Brandi know that Omarosa isn't going to put her (B) up. Brandi really wants James out this week, but knows that won't happen. #BBCELEB #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
45s45 seconds ago
More
Ari & Brandi talk about Ross not being himself, in his head(thinking about game all the time) They also see that Ross has deals with all the guys & them. #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
โ€@hamsterwatch
6m6 minutes ago
More
Marissa and Ross in the pantry, Marissa: "there is a twist and I will say the twist will help you" and "if it is you and Brandi..." - if she warned him outright it was before feeds joined them
along with golden under-eye patches, celebrities use silver face masks ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ

3m3 minutes ago
Sounds like the HGs were informed about this week's veto twist #cbbus

#CBBUS Feed Updates@CBBUSLiveFeeds
Brandi to Ari- "I wish there was a way to get out James." They hope that the POV will help them change things. #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3m3 minutes ago
More
Ross has made a new slop concoction and Mark LOVES IT #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘
@89razorskate20
5m5 minutes ago
More
Omarosa "I think I am going to do Ross/Mark & just see what happens with the twist" She wants girls to commit.
Marissa tells her theey will & they can all talk about it #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
18m18 minutes ago
More
Ross & Brandi trying to convince Marissa her hair's fine w/o all the extra stunt hair: "it doesn't look manufactured, it doesn't look over-thought or over-wrought" #LessIsMore #cbbus
I have to agree

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
โ€@hamsterwatch
25m25 minutes ago
More
Mark and James are talking about this F4 deal and comparing notes.. James would like to go for Brandi before Ross "but this does work"

26m26 minutes ago
More
James- She really wants to get rid of Ross. Mark- Right. I think we should get rid of Brandi first. James- I agree. I think that's way better for us. At the same time, if we go for Brandi first, we wont have Omarosa's vote moving forward #CBBUS #BBCeleb
James- This does work if we think we can trust Metta, which she (Omarosa) does. The reality is Ari, Brandi, Marissa, Ross are going to go with each other. Mark- I agree #CBBUS #BBCeleb
James- If we gain another member (Omarosa) by making this happen and maybe have Metta... Mark- It's worth a shot #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Mark- I cant tell where Ross lies. James- This is where his game is going to fall apart. You cant keep playing all sides. When I was flipping the house, he was the last person I was waiting on #CBBUS #BBCeleb
James to Mark/Omarosa- He (Ross) is better at the game. She (Brandi) is already pissing off her best friend Ari. Mark- I'm down for whatever #CBBUS #BBCeleb

22m22 minutes ago
More
Omarosa joined Mark/James and said Metta's down with the plan, reiterated again she'll put up Ross & Brandi, and Brandi will lose it

21m21 minutes ago
Omarosa keeps telling James & Mark that Ross is a bigger threat than Brandi #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
23m23 minutes ago
More
James- 100% it has to be Ross first? Omarosa- Yes. This is my personal prerogative to go after Ross first. Mark- I'm going to follow the numbers #CBBUS #BBCeleb

21m21 minutes ago
More
so a potential Omarosa/Mark/James/Metta final four deal, but they won't let Metta know it's formal b/c they don't trust him to keep quiet or do renoms right ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฟ

22m22 minutes ago
Mark & James agree they like Ross but they rather him than them #cbbus

Mark- Those people are freaking out right now cause they are so scared of the block. James- They are scared about this happening. Mark- They never brought me in. I was available #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
James told Mark that when the twist was announced, Marissa said in front of everybody that his deal with Omarosa doesnt count then. James said Marissa and Ross are supposed to be on his side #CBBUS #BBCeleb
James- We have to do this with O. Mark- It's our only chance. James- We have the rest of the house against us #CBBUS #BBCeleb
James to Mark- If Ross would have made a Final 2 deal, and I even offered it to him at one point, then I wouldnt feel as good about doing this #CBBUS #BBCeleb