TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 15, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets about the season: Archive through February 15, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘ @89razorskate20
2m2 minutes ago

Hahaha

Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘ added,
Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates
James to Ross- I get having to go along with it right now and pretend, even though it's not what you want #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo ๐ŸŒ‚ @Clio_the_Leo
31s31 seconds ago
More
Just when you thought Metta couldnโ€™t get any more awesome, heโ€™s now wearing some of Marissaโ€™s ears which, on him, are far less annoying #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus @hamsterwatch
4m4 minutes ago
More
most of them are still up but I'm out.. Day 14 down, only 12 to go!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Dailyโ€
@BB_Updates
More
Brandi told Marissa and Ross that she already told Shannon she will take her down if she wins the veto #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Ross- Brandi, would you do it (use PoV on Shannon)? Brandi- No. If she wins, I want her to think she has someone on her side. Listen, you guys made a Final 4 with someone #CBBUS #BBCeleb

1m1 minute ago
More
Brandi talked to Marissa/Ross about maybe wanting James out over Shannon. They both tell her they made the move they canโ€™t change it half way #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
32m32 minutes ago
More
Ari- If we are going to have a double eviction... Brandi- We have to get James out (after Shannon). Ross- Shannon or James, either or, Omarosa, and then Mark #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi to Ross- You have to understand we are not mistrusting you. We are watching it all go down #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- If we cant get through one nomination as a strong four where we dont believe each other, this will never happen. Brandi- We are. That's what we were just talking about #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi- Ross is panicking right now. Ari- But we need to trust him. If we lose our trust, we are (e). We need to trust him and trust Marissa #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi to Ari- I think Ross told them that you and I are pulling the strings and making the decisions #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi- He (Ross) is panicking right now. He cant. He needs to keep calm. Ari- As soon as he got power, he lost control #CBBUS #BBCeleb
โ€
Brandi to Ari- She (Omarosa) is like girl girl girl girl but she is not. She is here for her #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Omarosa to Ari/Brandi/Marissa- So if y'all are ganging up on me, should I go and just team up with the guys? Just tell me straight up. Just tell me, cause I'm rooting for the ladies #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi- Ari and I were having a conversation. You ran to James to cover your ass. Omarosa- Not true. I dont have to cover my ass. I am not on the block #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Omarosa- He (James) sprints in there to try to firm up y'alls relationship. The Final 4 thing that y'all talked about. Ross- Omarosa, it's okay. We dont need clarification. Whether it happened or not doesnt matter, so I'll believe you it happened that way #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Omarosa- Listen to what he (James) said..."is Ross and Marissa a part of that"? Marissa- Cause I told him he was safe. That's the truth #CBBUS #BBCeleb

James- She (Omarosa) said "you looked out for me. I am looking out for you". Omarosa- He asked if if y'alls deal has fallen apart #CBBUS #BBCeleb

James to Omarosa- In the bathroom, you said "everybody has switched. They are voting for you". I dont have to have any more conversation about this. That's what happened #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Omarosa is calling James out in front of the girls for twisting her words to make it sound like she said he is in trouble. Omarosa said she was just encouraging him. James said he hasnt lied #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Shannon to Brandi- If James comes down, Ross can go up. You guys can consider putting up either Mark or Ross #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Shannon- If I stay and get HoH, I will put up who you guys want me to put up. Brandi- It's clear who is pulling the strings. It's not me, it's not Ari. It's the wonderful gay man that I love. I realized today that he has a deal with everyone #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Shannon- She (Omarosa) still seems like girl power. Brandi- I think so too. Shannon- She said "can we have a clean slate?". Maybe she will still vote with you #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi- Ross has a deal with every single person in here for sure. Shannon- Yes #CBBUS

Brandi- James just got cocky again. He cant hide it. He got humble and got worried. Shannon- Ross and Marissa were in here talking to him #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi to Shannon- I was in the bathroom talking to Ari and said it doesnt make sense. More has to be going on, cause why are they fighting so hard for you to go? Physically, James is a bigger threat #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Shannon to Brandi- I just talked to Omarosa. She said she thinks Ross and Marissa have a deal with James #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ari- Dont trust Omarosa. Marissa- I dont. Ari- Be careful. Marissa- Omarosa just came to me and was like "do you have a deal with Shannon?" #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi told Ari, Marissa and Omarosa that whatever is going on, James is so readable. She said he went from being a Debbie Downer to what he is today #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Omarosa- Did you make a deal with her (Shannon)? Marissa- No. Omarosa- Let's talk later. Keep her away from me. She is crazy as shit #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Omarosa to Shannon- When they wanted to backdoor you, I said "we gave our word we would never backdoor a girl". Marissa wanted to backdoor #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Omarosa- Can we start new? Shannon (nods)- I'm sorry. Omarosa- I'm serious. I apologize too. I said some things when I was so upset that I regret. I hope you will forgive me #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Shannon- If James and I stay on the block... Omarosa- I am voting him out. Shannon- Would Metta vote... Omarosa- He will vote with me, Brandi and Ari. He said "get James out" #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Omarosa to Shannon- Fight like hell for the veto. Nobody knows this game better than you. Brandi and Ariadna are pissed at them (Marissa and Ross) right now #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Omarosa to Shannon- Marissa and Ross already teamed up with James and Mark. They made a deal #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Omarosa to Shannon- You can win it. This is yours to win. As mad as we got at each other, I am still fighting for a woman to win. If you leave, the boys are going to pick us off so easily #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Shannon- If I dont win today, there is not enough votes to keep me anyway. Omarosa- Yes there is. You have got to talk to Brandi and Ari. They are mad at Ross and Marissa. There is a small opening. You can exploit that #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Omarosa to Shannon- Let's start fresh, think strategically, and not let them pick us off. The men are going to take over and we are going to be at home kicking ourselves. Can we just squash everything? #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Omarosa- Let's start new, let's think women, let's come together and let's not less him (James) win. Shannon- He has the boys. Omarosa- And Marissa and Ross. Shannon- I saw Ross pull him in there. Omarosa- They have a deal #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Omarosa- Can we just start fresh? Shannon- Yes. Omarosa- They want you out. I dont want a boy to win. Win the veto and stay. Promise me that you will win the veto and stay. Shannon- I am trying. Omarosa- They are teaming up with James #CBBUS

Shannon to Omarosa- Like I said to you that night, she (Keshia) was the one having conversations behind the group's back. She was the one I was doubting the most. #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Shannon to Omarosa- I just wanted you to know that, that I was fighting the whole time for it to be Keshia #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4m4 minutes ago
More
Ross tells Ari/Brandi says best case scenario one of them wins veto, doesn't use it. Next best scenario is James win & worst case is Shannon wins. #CBBUS Brandi tells Ross James is after her/Ari & Shannon is after him/Marissa!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6m6 minutes ago
More
Can I move into the Big Brother house? Itโ€™s the only place in America that feels safe anymore. #LordComeQuickly #ElectionDayComeQuickly

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
15m15 minutes ago
More
Ross tells Ari/Brandi says best case scenario one of them wins veto, doesn't use it. Next best scenario is James win & worst case is Shannon wins. #CBBUS Brandi tells Ross James is after her/Ari & Shannon is after him/Marissa!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
sam @samgdevine
28m28 minutes ago
More
Shannon Elizabeth ran a dog & cat rescue in LA for 10 years before expanding her non-profit to help endangered animals in Africa. I really don't want her to be evicted this week, she's one of my fave people ๐Ÿ’” #CBBUS #BBCeleb

3m3 minutes ago
More
Ross/Brandi/Ari talk about how they have to keep winning power bc anyone else wins will take a shot at their Four! #CBBUS

EvelDick Verified account @EvelDick
1m1 minute ago
Haha!
EvelDick added,
Catty Jargon (CJ) @CattyJargon
Ross: Marissa is asleep.
Brandi: Thank god!
๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘@89razorskate20
2m2 minutes ago
More
Ross tells Ari/Brandi that Marissa filled him in on what Omarosa said. He says he has no deals with Shannon or James #CBBUS
Brandi/Ari telling Ross/Marissa that why they should keeps James if he's after them. Ross tells them he wanted to BD Shannon & they wanted to put them straight up(so why change plan) #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4m4 minutes ago
More
Brandi, Ross, Ariadna, Marissa agree Brandi should pitch to James she'll bury their hatchet and they'll keep him if he stays on the block, if he'll help go after Omarosa next week (if she stays), and he can't tell anyone incl Mark

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
22m22 minutes ago
More
Wednesday's daytime Feed Highlights Report as the drama got rolling fast today on the #BBCELEB Live Feeds: [http://bit.ly/2GeVpn0 ] #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
21h21 hours ago
More
Still cant get over how Oma stayed off the block and got her rival nominated (in part) simply by hanging out with the HoH. This is BB distilled down to its purest form. You dont need to pull Dan hijinks, you just need to get along with folks #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
Ross told Marissa they could let it be known to Shannon that Brandi approached him about getting Shannon out, but he followed through with the plan. Marissa said that's risky for Ross #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
18m18 minutes ago
Ross- If you win HoH, are you going after Brandi? Mark- No. I dont think I'm going to win HoH. Ross- You could. Mark- When I say think, I mean know. HoH has never been a goal of mine in this house #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- Who would you like to see go next? Mark- I dont know how you guys feel about Metta. Going to keep him here until the end? Ross- For a little bit, yeah #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross told Mark he thinks Metta may go after James next, but he might go after Omarosa cause he is done with her #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Marissa to Ari/Brandi/Ross- My reasoning for Mark is he already knows he is not part of us, and it's not starting a house fight. Omarosa could start fighting and lying. Omarosa is cocky enough to think we are trying to backdoor her #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- If you wanted just another number, I trust Mark more than I trust Omarosa. Brandi- Mark hates my guts. So does Omarosa but... #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Marissa- She (Omarosa) might get mad though. Brandi- Mad? She probably already thinks she is going up anyway #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- Does Omarosa have an interest in keeping Shannon here? If we nominate her against Shannon, then she has no interest in keeping Shannon. Brandi- Then we tell her she is not going home. She might come on our side #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ari said she will talk to Mark and will nominate him if he agrees to be a pawn. If not, she said she will nominate Omarosa #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ari to Brandi/Marissa/Ross- The problem with Omarosa (being the pawn) is we are running the risk of people voting for her #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi- Omarosa is used to being on the block. It is not going to change her at all. Ross- I know. I just want to watch her pack again. Brandi- I want to watch Mark #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- You could put Mark up cause he has volunteered in the past. Brandi- I think it might calm Shannon if we put Mark up as a pawn #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Marissa- Why Shannon and Omarosa are dangerous is cause they will say anything. Brandi- Will I lie to Shannon's face and say "I want you here"? Yeah. It's easier than seeing the tears. That said, keeping her would be a giant mistake #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross to Ari/Brandi/Marissa- Right now she (Shannon) is as dangerous as Omarosa in terms of planting seeds of doubt #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ari to Marissa/Ross- She (Shannon) was saying you guys want to get rid of us eventually #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi- Shannon just came up begging for us to save her. She said I think these two (Marissa/Ross) have an alliance with James and Mark. Ross- That's not true #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ari- Ross has been acting weird. Marissa- I am not Ross. I am my own person. I have zero deals outside of this room. I have the same five you guys have #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Dipo.. when was this conversation? was it prior to nominations? .. or are they talking about the next HOH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7m7 minutes ago
More
feeds are back, James used veto on himself and Ariadna put up Mark in his place as planned.. Shannon did a redo of her speech & told James she hopes #They use that one, he has to break up pairs, and she's going to Starbucks #cbbus
More
#ButFirst she's going to bed

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m2 minutes ago
More
James told Ross he doesn't have a final two within their final five so he'd be first out among them, kind of hinting for F2 with Ross, but Ross side-stepped

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘ Retweeted
gฮนัโ„“_ั•ะผั”g @girlsmeg
1h1 hour ago
More
James checks on Shannon.
Shannon: There's no scenario where any of those 4 will get my vote.
#bbceleb #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
59s59 seconds ago
More
Brandi mentioned the "Famously Single" show she did with Calum Best --cut to fishies.. 2nd time for mentions of him that I've heard, I don't think he signed a release la la la

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL...
10s10 seconds ago
More
group talking about "Naked and Afraid" show, Ross: "I'm afraid to be naked, is there a show like that?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bonbon, it was noonish. I posted it at 12:37 and the tweet was 18 minutes before that so sometimes around noon is my best guess.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3m3 minutes ago
More
Ross retold his short convo with James to Marissa, Brandi, because James had begun with "can we talk game?" in front of Shannon.. in case she asks later

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
Ari to Brandi/Marissa/Ross- The problem with Omarosa (being the pawn) is we are running the risk of people voting for her #CBBUS #BBCeleb

@Clio_the_Leo
24m24 minutes ago
More
Youโ€™ll notice that Oma is hanging out in the HoH with people who dont consider her a member of their alliance. Itโ€™s almost as if HGs are allowed to ascend the stairs/enter the HoH at will. If only folks in past seasons had discovered this.
Marissa confirms sheโ€™s not a live feeder (which partly explains why she thinks youโ€™re supposed to talk game 24/7) #cbbus #YouAreNot #GoPlayBigBooty

Lunaโ€
@LunaCee73
More
Counting votes they think Shannon vs Omarosa would be a tie. Marissa says "that wouldn't be fair to Ary to have to break the tie". Brandi: "Ary's a badass (w)itch" #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus@hamsterwatch
23m23 minutes ago
More
Brandi's replacement squash/boyfriend is getting a makeover...
Omarosa: "Brandi's got the only showmance on the show, squashmance" #cbbus

the finished product #squashmance