TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 13, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets about the season: Archive through February 13, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus @hamsterwatch
33s34 seconds ago
More
Brandi said [re RHOBH] she'd never blame anything on editing, they may have only picked certain moments to show, but she/they did it
..she'll be fine after BB

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't believe this is true, but....
hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
4m4 minutes ago
More
Omarosa about Shannon: "she's been so mean to me, she's been mean to me beyond game" πŸ™„

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus‏
@hamsterwatch
More
cleaning out the fridge is a happy, joyous, celebratory group activity #ExpectTheUnexpected

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
6m6 minutes ago
More
shock about the price stickers on uneaten meat and fish found in the pantry fridge βœ”οΈ

Smevic

08-07-2008

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
I never see any houseguests preparing fish...I think they like fish when it's served to them but, don't want to prepare it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, ty so much for these! I'm dying laughing at some of them!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@BB_Updates
14m14 minutes ago
More
The nomination ceremony took place this evening. Catch up on the fallout from noms here: http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-celebrity-edition/day-14-recap.html … #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Taran Armstrong@ArmstrongTaran
11m11 minutes ago
More
The problem with Ross trying to justify betraying Shannon is that she was loyal to him. By insisting he couldn't trust her, he's solidifying the narrative that Ari & Brandi played him. This allows Shannon to both be mad AND not respect his game. #CBBUS #BBCeleb

@hamsterwatch
36m36 minutes ago
More
James talking fitness magazines he's been on..
Brandi: "have you done the cover of Playgirl?"
James: "I'm working towards that, I was hoping this show would help me get to that level"
Brandi: "don't hold your breath"

Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘
‏@89razorskate20
2m2 minutes ago
Obviously Shannon is upset bc she's on the block but she more upset bc her so called Team betrayed her! #CBBUS

Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘ added,
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
Mark to James- I am just confused why anybody was immune from the block...especially with how capable she (Shannon) is #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
At least they didn't backdoor her, and she can win the POV. Big Brother Daily
‏@BB_Updates
31m31 minutes ago
More
Ross- I am trying to have a lot of empathy. She (Shannon) has seen this game a million times. You are the strongest player. Marissa- She knows what she is doing #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘
‏@89razorskate20
11m11 minutes ago
Marissa/Ross also agree that= they need to make sure Omarosa doesnt try to get in between them #CBBUS

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
Ross to Marissa- We need to go in together. We need to just listen and say very little. We need to go in and say "this has nothing to do with our friendship with you. You remembered a lot of stuff after the fact" #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Adam Poch - BB13 πŸ₯“
@HeavyMetalTeddy
7m7 minutes ago
More
Shannon could have just sat back week 1, let James leave, & she'd be crusing to the victory. She wanted to play too hard & now is crying about it. If I didn't know better, I'd swear she was a recruit. #CBBUS #CelebBB #BBCeleb #CelebrityBigBrother #needmorehashtags

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaahaha.... #CBBUS Feed Updates
@CBBUSLiveFeeds
3m3 minutes ago
More
Update: the bunnies seem to be having some sort of staring contest! Who will be the winner? Only time will tell #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
1m1 minute ago
More
Feeds back. HGs excitedly gathered around the fish tank. Well, not Shannon. #BBCELEB #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo πŸŒ‚
‏@Clio_the_Leo
7m7 minutes ago
More
The non Shannon HGs are discussing how, if one of the fish is weak, the rest will eat it. Powerful metaphor #cbbus

Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘
@89razorskate20
2m2 minutes ago
More
Brandi/Ari/Marissa/Omarosa were all discussing how broken Shannon looks & how confident(smug) James is acting(bc he knows Shannon is the 🎯) #cbbus

Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
2m2 minutes ago
More
Moment ago Ross asked BB when something was going to happen since it was almost 9PM. I thought they were picking players, but not sure if they really did anything during those 40 mins of down Feeds... #BBCELEB #CBBUS

Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘
@89razorskate20
3m3 minutes ago
More
Omarosa picked to play in the POV comp #cbbus

I am surprised she isn't trying to get the girls to wear gowns, she was talking about that this morning.... #CBBUS Feed Updates
@CBBUSLiveFeeds
Omarosa is trying et everyone to commit to wearing red or pink tomorrow for Valentine's Day #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo πŸŒ‚
@Clio_the_Leo
1m1 minute ago
More
Brandi has gone to play #BabyMakeItNice with Shannon β€œI dont want you to ever feel like you dont have someone. James is being a cocky (e) and I cant stand him!” #cbbus #bblf
^^ Shannon starts to cry again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL...
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
3m3 minutes ago
More
Heh. HGs trying to pressure production into opening the backyard by saying they'll go to bed and skip BBAD if they can't go outside. #BBCELEB #CBBUS

Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘
@89razorskate20
5m5 minutes ago
More
POV Players-Ariadna, Shannon, James, Brandi, Omarosa & Ross #cbbus

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
14m14 minutes ago
More
Metta told Ari, Brandi, Mariss and Omarosa they need to send James home. Brandi said James is so cocky #CBBUS #BBCeleb

melissa charles
@ImMelissa8D
4m4 minutes ago
More
Metta: Hey Big Brother come down here for a second.
Big Brother: Metta please come to the DR. #CBBUS πŸ˜‚πŸ’€

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
2m2 minutes ago
More
James- Ross would take me off. Mark- I dont think anybody would take you off. James- Ross would #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, giant butternut squash ... Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
1m1 minute ago
More
Brandi was excited to see new veggies in the Storage room... #BBCELEB #CBBUS

Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘
@89razorskate20
2m2 minutes ago
More
Mark told James he has a good shot tomorrow(bc of the players) James says Ross would take him off.
Mark "I dont think anybody would take you off"
James "Ross would" #CBBUS

Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
2m2 minutes ago
More
James is egging Shannon on a little saying the group just blew up the game with these noms. Shannon has no idea why she's a target. #blanketing #BBCELEB #CBBUS

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
4m4 minutes ago
More
James- They blew up the game for no (e) reason. Shannon- They are convinced I have some Final 2 thing with you #CBBUS #BBCeleb
James to Shannon- They are making up reasons cause they know that they just blew up the game for no reason. It's just stupid. They now have become big targets. Omarosa is not going home next #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Shannon to James- Ross and Marissa turned too. I told them there was a Final 4 and nothing further than that #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Shannon to James- Apparently it was a group decision. Apparently Ross and Marissa voted on it too. They admitted to it #CBBUS #BBCeleb
James to Shannon- She (Omarosa) turned weaker minds. She turned Brandi who I'm sure turned Ari. It's annoying. It's brilliant for Omarosa. It's more Brandi than Ari. I will try to get out Brandi, if I stay, well before Ari #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
3m3 minutes ago
More
Shannon to James: "I wish I had never come [on #BBCELEB]." #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... @Clio_the_Leo πŸŒ‚ @Clio_the_Leo
1m1 minute ago
More
Marissa β€œI’d rather have NO ass than a huge ass.” #ThingsWhiteGirlsSay #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
39s39 seconds ago
More
Metta- When I first got here, I had so much anxiety I wanted to leave. The second or third day, I met an owl. I had the owl close to me cause it was the only thing that reminded me of some type of sensation of touching and laying with my wife #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8m8 minutes ago
More
Metta- PopTV probably thought that they were just coming up with a mascot and it was fun for TV. No. That damn owl came in so damn handy. Without that owl, I couldnt sleep #CBBUS #BBCeleb

@Clio_the_Leo πŸŒ‚β€ @Clio_the_Leo
More
Metta says his wifey can choose any last name she wants when they get married β€œIt probably wont be β€˜World Peace’” #ProablyNot #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘ @89razorskate20
1m1 minute ago
More
James told Mark that he's bummed bc he thought Ross was being honest with him & he straight up lied to him today. Shannon told him everyone knew about plan to put them up today #cbbus

Brandi telling Omarosa/Marissa/Ross/Ariadna that what Metta said could be right(send James out) Ross pointing out Shannon is a better competitor than James #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘ @89razorskate20
4m4 minutes ago
More
Brandi is annoyed at James & Omarosa pointed out that Shannon is an actress. They all agree to wait to see what happens after the veto #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo πŸŒ‚ @Clio_the_Leo
4m4 minutes ago
More
Metta β€œBB is kinda like basketball…” yes … I have always thought that #No #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
49s49 seconds ago
More
Metta wants to do a reality show but warns us that his family is not β€œratchet.” Well that’s no fun #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
2m2 minutes ago
More
James is kinda confronting Ross. Ross insists "what I told you was the absolute truth" and there was no vote about who to put up. #CBBUS
James asks Ross if Ross wins the veto would he pull James off. Ross: "I don't think you need to (come off). Right now it's very clear cut" #CBBUS

Attention James: That's a NO. #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m2 minutes ago
More
Metta β€œI dont want yall knowin where I stay.” Probably a good idea #cbbus
^^ β€œstay” = β€œlive” for all yall Canadians

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘@89razorskate20
3m3 minutes ago
Ross lied, he since last night & agreed on with the plan to put him up with Shannon. And he knows if Shannon saves herself he's the next target #cbbus

James- What did Shannon say you confessed to? Ross- There was no vote. James- So she was just stirring stuff up? Ross- What they told Shannon is there was a consensus. What I told you is the absolute truth. James- Okay. That would have bummed me out #CBBUS #BBCeleb