TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 13, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets about the season: Archive through February 13, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network‏
@bigbrothernet
More
Long downtime for the Feeds still. I guess maybe they did roll on into the HoH comp. Hopefully, we get results sooner than 3AM BBT this week. #BBCELEB #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
3m3 minutes ago
More
James announces they will be having the HoH comp later tonight. Well yeah. #CBBUS #BBCELEB
Big Brother: "Mark, please turn your music down." HGs cheer a new message. #BBCELEB #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie 👁
@89razorskate20
7m7 minutes ago
More
So according to Ross when they were offering him to be on the show! He said they told him there would be 4 people at the end!(So there could be a Final 3 over a Final 2) #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahahahahahahaha.....Best BB Comment!!
Luna @LunaCee73
16m16 minutes ago
More
HGs are speaking in British accents and BB announces "You have got to be kidding me" #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
MichelefromdaBronx @UgotBronxd
7m7 minutes ago
More
Marisa about the schedule for the season: every time you dont get evicted yuo get another $5,000

Shannon only up to 5 of them though. tht's what i remember
#CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, LMAO.... MichelefromdaBronx @UgotBronxd
Mark was taken out by a Marissa Ball-Sack shot during eviction voting! #DEAD #CBBUS #BBceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily‏
@BB_Updates
Follow Follow @BB_Updates
More
Shannon- I misheard the question (in the veto comp). Marissa- It wasnt an important one. Shannon- It was to me. I just dont like making myself mess up. I'm just hard on myself #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
Omarosa to Marissa- I thought it was great cause Ross didnt have to put more blood on his hands. He would have had to put someone else up. That's why I didnt even hit my button #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Luna @LunaCee73
Marissa tells Omarosa it never occurred to her that if she didn't win the final round of the POV comp Omarosa would have. #CBBUS
Marissa to Omarosa: "Oh thank god I got it right!" otherwise Omarosa would have saved herself from the block.

Is this even BB anymore? lol #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Glad you enjoy them Peeper!

Smevic

08-07-2008

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo...my first stop when I check in!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Rachel Reilly @RachelEReilly
·
4h
Omg I literally traded up I get it #CelebBB IM STILL FULLY BREAST FEEDING at almost 2 years!!!! ❤️gotta do what’s best for baby 👶

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hamsterwatch @hamster watch.
Shannon tells Mark she is having weird dreams "in my dreams it's people trying to sabotage me" ..... it's not a dream, girl 😬 #cbbus

@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
19m19 minutes ago
More
Shannon “The girls were SO convinced I had a [deal] with you.” Mark laughs in off #cbbus #bblf

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
10m10 minutes ago
More
Brandi said she feels a breakdown coming because missing her sons, and said just let it happen, she recovers quickly #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo
7m7 minutes ago
11:03am
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
Ross to Ari- We are going to get an enemy this week. If you put up Shannon and James, one of them will go home and one will stay. Marissa- It's really the only option at this point #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross to Ari/Brandi/Marissa- After the nominations go up, we should be heard saying things...the Keshia exit needs to sink in more. "What did she mean?" (about Shannon/James) #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
11m11 minutes ago
More
James “That’s the thing about this game, you think you’re fine until someone decides to blow it up.” Mark “Yep, and that could happen at any time.” James “Im just hoping people stick to the plan.” #cbbus #bblf
James to Mark “I got [who I wanted out] with Keshia, just hope Oma is next.” #cbbus #bblf

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
57m57 minutes ago
More
Omarosa- I found gum in my bag. It's the best thing. They explicitly said dont chew gum. What did I do? Found a piece of gum and started chewing #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Brandi to Ari- You are HoH. You gotta go extra. Marissa- Put on those boots and be a boss lady! Brandi- We should all wear gowns today. Omarosa- Did somebody say gowns? #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
10m10 minutes ago
More
Mark to James “I didn’t want to be HoH, you knew I was throwing that, right?” #cbbus #bblf
Yall realize Oma could do her hair in the downstairs bathroom right? Yet in the HoH she is #HowToWinAtBB #cbbus
I really hate that Oma brings all this negative baggage into the house and that the season is so short. As a gamer, she’s something else. #cbbus

hamsterwatch #cbbus @hamsterwatch
10m10 minutes ago
More
Mark told James he threw the HOH comp, and thought it looked too obvious, said he doesn't want to be HOH - James said he doesn't either #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
HIGHLY PROBABLE....Adam Poch - BB13 🥓 @HeavyMetalTeddy
2m2 minutes ago
She didnt give up... she was paid to leave. Get it straight. There was no way CBS was going to let Omarosa or Shannon go home so soon. They are the stars of the show. #CBBUS #CelebBB

Adam Poch - BB13 🥓 added,
Alex Willett Verified account @alexshay1
It’s annoying Keshia gave up(🙄) but the best is yet to come! We get to witness Shannon calling out Ross + friends for being THISSSS close to evicting her. This is going to be good.…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS Feed Updates @CBBUSLiveFeeds
14m14 minutes ago
More
Mark & James hope America likes Metta “He’s such a great guy”! #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus‏ @hamsterwatch

hamsterwatch #cbbus Retweeted Laurie©

TWEET OF THE DAY maybe the season #cbbus

hamsterwatch #cbbus added,
Laurie©
@zombiegirl72
Tracy Turnblad hit the lead singer of Sugar Ray in the balls after evicting Rudy Huxtable on the grounds of breast milk depletion. You can’t make this shit up! #CBBUS #BBLF #BBAD #OGNO

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
11m11 minutes ago
More
James and Shannon were both in HOH, with Brandi and Marissa, talking noms -Ari's conveniently not there #cbbus

@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
12m12 minutes ago
James “Has anyone talked to Aria [about nominations?]” Brandi “We decided to have no game talk today.” Marissa “Oma wont leave her alone.” James suggests Marissa go get Aria #cbbus #bblf
Marissa also wants to bring Ross into the conversation #cbbus #bblf
Brandi “Oma says that you said Marissa celebrated when she went to the hospital.” Shannon “SHE IS LYING!!!” #cbbus #bblf
Brandi to Shannon “I would want James and Oma up, but I haven’t talked to anyone about it.” #cbbus #bblf
Wonder if this is Brandi fishing to see Shannon’s reaction to James being nominated aka how much she values him in the game #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
14m14 minutes ago
More
Shannon to Brandi- I havent had one moment of anything game related talk with Omarosa since she has been back #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Brandi- Ultimately, it is Ari's decision. I know for a fact that even if everyone wants her to put Metta up, she wont. She loves him. Shannon- My only fear with Metta is if he wins PoV, he will pull Omarosa down. Brandi- He wont #CBBUS #BBCeleb

@Clio_the_Leo
9m9 minutes ago
More
Shannon is advising James how to behave in the forth-coming alliance meeting. “Let Ross and Oma talk” aka “dont talk over them.” #cbbus #bblf

@BB_Updates
11m11 minutes ago
More
James- I think we are on the same page (for noms). Mark- Me too. What are they going to do? James- It would be smart. Mark- I am going to see if I can finesse anything #CBBUS #BBCeleb

@CBBUSLiveFeeds
8m8 minutes ago
More
James: Putting me up isn’t smart, It’s personal.. #CBBUS #BBCeleb

@LunaCee73
10m10 minutes ago
More
Brandi says they'll put Shannon/James up. Omarosa: "We can't give her a chance to play for veto, she'll kick ass". Brandi says if she wins POV and isn't up, she'll save James. #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@BB_Updates
7m7 minutes ago
More
Shannon to Mark- Brandi doesnt think she will put Metta up, and I thought that was the plan. Brandi is fighting to put James up. It doesnt matter as long as it's James and Omarosa...but if Metta gets chosen to play for veto... #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Omarosa- She (Shannon) went to every guy in the house and was never solid with the women. Brandi- She was playing both sides #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Shannon to James/Mark- I have never seen a season where every person that puts somebody on the block, it's somebody else's fault. Even Keshia on the way out blamed me for her actions #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Omarosa- If they (James/Shannon) stay, they will go all the way. Metta- That's what I said from the get go. It's not personal. They are too good #CBBUS #BBCeleb

#CBBUS Feed Updates
@CBBUSLiveFeeds
6m6 minutes ago
More
Shannon: I thought the plan was set! I guess not! I don’t get it. #CBBUs #BBCeleb
Metta accidentally blew up Ross’s game:”I speak to Ross the most in here, he told me he couldn’t win”! #CBBUS #BBCeleb

@Clio_the_Leo
2m2 minutes ago
More
Shannon to Mark/James “I guess I have to stay up there to keep them from talking about me.” OH MY GOODNESS WHAT A RADICAL IDEA!!!!! #DownstairsShannon #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@LunaCee73
4m4 minutes ago
More
Marissa basically just told Shannon and James that of course she'd LOVE to have an alliance meeting, but Metta just won't leave the HOH room. #CBBUS
James went to Ross, to say he can get Metta out of the HOH room to go work out, but then Ross needs to let him know what happens in the meeting.
More
The group in the HOH agree that Mark will be willing to get Shannon out in order to not lose James, but that they can't tell him anything. #CBBUS

None of that is going to happen. #CBBUS

@Clio_the_Leo
3m3 minutes ago
More
Operation “box out James and Shannon” is so freakin hilarious. I love this show so much #cbbus
lol cant you just HEAR the the funny music BB would edit into the background?

@BB_Updates
3m3 minutes ago
More
Ari told Metta not to leave the HoH room. James is downstairs telling Ross they need to be able to talk without Metta in the room #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
15m15 minutes ago
More
Aria/Ross/Brandi/Marissa laughing and joking about nothing in particular, Shannon looking like she’s TRYING to be on it all while Metta lays on the floor IM DYING!!! #cbbus 😆😆😆
Ross should go “LETS GO GET SNACKS!” leaving Shannon alone in the room w/Metta #cbbus
Current theme of the “dont talk game” discussion: Chicken Milanese #cbbus #SoGood
(HAHAHAHAHA) Using chicken to talkblock the vegan. Trolling level: expert.

(And she would know, running a bridal store) @Clio_the_Leo
1m1 minute ago
More
Shops don’t stock high end gowns in plus sizes Marissa. Sucks but we ALL need to lose weight … so let’s do that …. after Im finished with my Valentines cupcakes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Smevic, enjoy!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
6m6 minutes ago
More
the camera has come out, time for ducklips selfies #cbbus