TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 12, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets about the season: Archive through February 12, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
1m1 minute ago
More
Ross to Mark- I just feel like we have been playing Shannon's game the whole time. Every time she has been really pushing something, there has been a motive #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Ross to Mark- I think Shannon has a Final 2 with James, a Final 2 with Omarosa. At some point we have to stop playing Shannon's game #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, I wonder what he thinks he can do to help....
@Clio_the_Leo πŸŒ‚
1m1 minute ago
More
Keshia says she’s doing what she needs to to make more milk (for her baby.) Ross offers to help #adorable #cbbus
Keshia tells Ross she’s β€œfine with whatever decisions you all make.” #cbbus #bblf

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
10m10 minutes ago
More
Mark- If you get houseguest's choice, pick me. Dont pick Shannon. Ross- I went to James and Shannon. They want Shannon to play. If I dont pick her, it becomes so obvious. Mark- Most beautiful backdoor in the history of this game #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Keshia- The option I am thinking about...you are only going to get one shot. Ross- Remember what I told you yesterday? I hope you win this veto. I hope you win #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Mark told James, Marissa and Shannon that Ari wants Keshia to go over Omarosa. They said they are all on the same page then #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Ross- If I have an option for another option, I will seriously consider it cause you are right. Keshia- You cant be afraid. If you dont do it, whoever is HoH will never be HoH #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Ross- If another option happened and you stay, could we work together? Keshia- Absolutely #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
3m3 minutes ago
More
Ross- They want Keshia gone. Brandi- Why? Ross- They think she is a stronger player and Omarosa has asthma and wont be able to compete in challenges. They arent wrong #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Ross- I think that deal Shannon has with Omarosa still stands. Brandi- I think she solidified it when they went to talk together #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Ross to Brandi- Right now, if nominations stay the same, Keshia is leaving #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Brandi- So they are okay with her (Omarosa) throwing around language like she threw around the other day? Ross- That's what you throw out. That's the only argument. That's what I need you to say #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Brandi- Hopefully it goes our way and we get Shannon out. Ross- It's not the worst thing in the world to get Keshia out, cause she's a strong competitor #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Ross- I just pray I dont get houseguest's choice. Brandi- Pick me. Ross- No. They (James/Shannon) both told me they want to play. Brandi- Not a good idea #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo πŸŒ‚
@Clio_the_Leo
3m3 minutes ago
More
lol Marissa checks the HoH bathroom stall to make sure no one will hear her conversation w/Ross #supafan #cbbus

hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
3m3 minutes ago
More
BOOZE DELIVERY #cbbus

@Clio_the_Leo πŸŒ‚
@Clio_the_Leo
2m2 minutes ago
More
Worth noting that Brandi/Aria are chatting in the store while Ross/Marissa are chatting in the HoH. #cbbus #bblf 7:15pm BBT

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
4m4 minutes ago
More
back corridor is open

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘
@89razorskate20
1h1 hour ago
More
Ross & Brandi were thinking up what they'd tell James afterwards if they BD Shannon. They hope he'd still work with them & they'd say Keshia was their next 🎯 #CBBUS

Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘
@89razorskate20
1h1 hour ago
More
It would great if Shannon survived today, for her to win HOH & for someone to expose to her that her alliance was planning to Backdoor her! #CBBUS

hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
55m55 minutes ago
More
pinkyswear this morning, Brandi & Keshia - Keshia said she's ok with helping get Shannon out as long as she can go next & home to her baby (thanks @UgotBronxd!) #cbbus

@Clio_the_Leo πŸŒ‚
@Clio_the_Leo
14h14 hours ago
More
Oma just bragged on baking soda followed by rinsing w/peroxide to whiten her teeth. Anyone do that? Im afraid of swallowing the peroxide and, ya know, dying

#CBBUS Feed Updates
@CBBUSLiveFeeds
29m29 minutes ago
More
Brandi is explaining her reasons why she believes Omarosa should go before Keisha #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘β€
@89razorskate20
Brandi keeps saying she doesn't want to align with Omarosa over Keshia. James tells her they don't need to align with anyone, she's the next target #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘
@89razorskate20
27m27 minutes ago
More
Over the last 2 days Brandi has kept saying they're playing Shannon's but really Brandi is the one who's been trying to get her way this week! #cbbus
James says everyone is saying how nice Keshia is, how they're friends with Keshia. That's more dangerous. #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
Shannon- I was also getting information from her (Omarosa) and bringing it to the group. Brandi- It's still a lie. It's the same with Keshia. Maybe she was getting information #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Shannon- She (Keshia) asked us all not to talk to him (Chuck), then went behind everyone's backs and did it. Brandi- We could easily say you and Omarosa went behind everyone's backs and had a secret as well #CBBUS #BBCeleb
More
Brandi- I just think it's a bad call. She (Omarosa) is going to get in people's head and divide the group up. Shannon- She is the next gone #CBBUS #BBCeleb

More
Brandi- I just feel like Omarosa is too shady. I dont want to be around her. James- But that's a personal reason. Brandi- She is gunning for me. James- They are all gunning for me! #CBBUS #BBCeleb
27m27 minutes ago
More
Brandi- With Omarosa, she is shady as (e). She worked for Trump. Hello! James- But everybody knows that. Shannon- We are not going to get manipulated by her #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi- I just dont want Omarosa in this house. If you give her a week in this house, she is very persuasive and she is evil. James- Everybody likes Keshia. That is dangerous. Brandi- She is smart but she is not manipulative #CBBUS #BBCeleb

10h10 hours ago
More
Ross spent the day debating whether or not to target Shannon tomorrow. Catch up on the latest here: http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-celebrity-edition/day-12-recap.html … #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Ross to Ari- I always wanted to play this game. I want to swing hard when I'm here #CBBUS #BBCeleb
10h10 hours ago
More
Ross- What if Omarosa wins and she puts up me and Marissa? Ari- She is not going to do that. Ross- She would put me and Marissa. I promise. Ari- She would put Brandi first, then Marissa #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- If Keshia wins, she puts up me and James. Ari- And we have the numbers again. Ross- If James wins veto, she puts up Mark. Ari- She is going to put Mark and James #CBBUS #BBCeleb

1 reply 5 retweets 23 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 5 Like 23 Direct message

Ross- We have had since Day 1 an agreement, Mark and I, to never put each other up as long as we could. Ari- And he had the same agreement with James. Ross- I trust Mark #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- If we get Shannon out, Keshia and Omarosa are still going to be together. Ari- Keshia is going to be grateful to us #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- What if they mean it? What if they mean they will go Final 7 with us? Ari- Of course not. Shannon is crazy with the game. She has become a psycho #CBBUS #BBCeleb
@BB_Updates
11h11 hours ago
More
Ross to Ari- It has gone from me saying let's see what happens with the veto to you guys putting me in a position where I have no other choice #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- This was supposed to be easy. You would do it if you had won? Ari- I would vote Shannon out. Ross- What would you be afraid of? Ari- The same as you. Being the next one #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- I'm the one that's going to go home if it doesnt work out. Ari- No you are not. They are getting rid of Metta first. Ross- They will not do that #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Ross- What would you do if they put me up against Brandi? Ari- I dont know. Ross- Exactly. I need to think about that kind of stuff #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- I'll make the decision tomorrow. Brandi- You just have to sleep on it. Ross- We dont even know if we will have the opportunity #CBBUS #BBCeleb
Brandi- James promised him (Mark) the end. Ross- James promised us Final 4. All I have to do is let him know James promised us Final 4, and his word is shit #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi- Mark wants Shannon gone too, but after that he wants you gone. Ross- Mark doesnt want me gone. Promise #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Marissa- You can sit at the end and say "I got out Shannon. I took out the person that was going to win this game". Ross- I know I have to do it unless she wins the veto #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- What do I do about the houseguest's choice? If I dont pick Shannon or James, they will know what is up. Brandi- Who cares? They will know within an hour. Ross- If they win, we are (e) #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi to Ross- Shannon gets the game. She would be like "you got me". Marissa- Shannon would think it's a good play #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- Metta wants Shannon out. He would be thrilled. Marissa- I can tell Metta "this is how you are voting, Ross- It should be at least 6-1. If we can get James to commit, it could be a 7-0 #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi told Ross they should wait until 3 PM tomorrow to talk to Keshia. Ross wants Keshia to promise to be with them and not say that a woman must win #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross to Brandi- I need you to go talk to Keshia. I need you to wake her up. I need you to say "there is a way you can stay in the house. A lot of things need to happen. If word of any of this gets back to anybody, you will go home" #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi to Ross- Right now is a perfect storm. If we cant get it done tomorrow, it probably wont happen. That is honestly it. You are still their target. I think you are more trustworthy than you should be #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- Tell me what you really think right now. Quick. Marissa- Shannon goes, make a deal with James. Ross- Do it? Marissa- Yeah #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi to Ari/Marissa- I think we can convince him (Ross) cause it really doesnt make any sense the other way. We are giving them everything they want #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi- If Ross doesnt pull this trigger, he will kick himself. If I win... Marissa- I'm taking her (Keshia) off if I win. I'm making it happen #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi- I still think it's Keshia that needs to stay. Marissa- 1000%. They have a deal with Omarosa. They want Keshia out #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi to Marissa- If Ross doesnt go for it tomorrow, I dont think he realizes he is still the target. He is going back and forth and everyone sees it. You are too a little bit #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi- His (James') ego is in the way of him playing. Shannon is best friends with all of us. Marissa- Shannon has a perfect social game. Ari- She doesnt have a perfect social game. I dont believe anything she says #CBBUS #BBCeleb

If his side wins the veto, Ross wants to tell James he is going up and going home unless he agrees to vote Shannon out and throw the HoH competition #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- Shannon is the best player to ever play this game. Marissa- Ever. Why do we keep her? Ross- If I do that, I know James will win and I'm out #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- Every move in this house has been Shannon's doing. Brandi- That's why we have to (e) stop it. Now she has the strongest player next to her #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- If Keshia wins and takes herself off, we could just send Omarosa home. Brandi- That's true #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi- She (Shannon) is coming after you anyway at some point. Ross- But I have two evictions until she is coming after me. Marissa- Dont play for the house. Play for you #CBBUS #BBCeleb

There is no scenario I'm not out next unless you, you, or you win HoH (if Shannon goes) #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- Look at the numbers. I take Shannon out. Say James wins HoH and puts me up and you up. Who's voting for you? You would stay cause they think they can beat you. Brandi- I know that #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- I understand we want her (Shannon) out but it will be at the sacrifice of me. Brandi- How? Ross- It will #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- I cant sacrifice myself. If I get her (Shannon) out, the house fractures into three. Brandi- You think James over Shannon? One of them has to go. Ross- Then I'm the next to go. I cant do it #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ari- Metta is going for Shannon. Have you seen her with Metta? "Metta, we have food. Metta, let's workout, Metta, what do you want?". Brandi- He is too smart for that shit #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi to Ari- They dont see me as a threat. They dont see you as a threat either. They think we are just goofing off all the time, which is great #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi to Ari- If she (Omarosa) stays, I like her but we are going to go at it for sure. I dont want to. Trust me #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi- She (Omarosa) has the power of persuasion. Ari- Not in her state. Brandi- People that need a number on their side #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi- What do you think is going to happen if she (Omarosa) stays? Nothing good. Ari- Nothing Good. I'd rather have Keshia. Brandi- Me too #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi to Ari- The problem is she (Marissa) is friends with both sides. She plays both sides. So does he (Ross) #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Brandi- Do you think Ross would pick Marissa over us? Ari- I think he would pick you. Brandi- I think he would pick us. Ari- He would vote me out first. Brandi- He would vote Marissa out before you. Ari- No #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9:20am
#CBBUS Feed Updates
@CBBUSLiveFeeds
Shannon is telling Marissa about her dream of James winning the POV and using it which caused Ross to put her up and it woke her up because of how angry the dream made her #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘
@89razorskate20
1m1 minute ago
More
Discussion going on about deals, and Brandi is clearly saying that it seems like Shannon has a deal with Omarosa bc she has a deal with her. Shannon wants Omarosa to stay bc she's easier to beat! #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
‏@BB_Updates
6m6 minutes ago
More
James- You dont need to threaten me. Ross- I am not threatening you. I am just telling you. James- I have already said I'm going to do that #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘
@89razorskate20
Ross telling the group if Keshia went home & one of them won HOH and didnt go after the other. They wont get his vote at the end #CBBUS Also makes a point of saying that getting Keshia out is better for James/Shannon's game!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Brandi Glanvile
@BrandiGlanville
26m26 minutes ago
More
All my brand new tape in hair extensions have fallen out boooooooooooo and my newly lasered skin is still peeling and spotty sooooooooooo HOT 😬😬😬😬not

hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
25m25 minutes ago
More hamsterwatch #cbbus Retweeted Big Brother
Omarosa's asthma took up Ross's letter time on the show but here it is, from @StylistSalvador and the doggies 🐢🐢 #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
4m4 minutes ago
More
Group agrees that if noms stay the same then they'll vote for Keshia. #BBCeleb #CBBUS

Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘
@89razorskate20
3m3 minutes ago
More
Group agree to vote out Keshia out tonight if the noms stay the same! And they all promise to target Omarosa next week if she wins POV, Metta goes. Ross said if tonight one wins the POV, Mark will go up as a pawn! #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
9m9 minutes ago
More
Mark has volunteered again to go up as *decoy renom if needed, and the group (including Shannon) agreed to evict Omarosa, including swearing on children #cbbus #bbceleb
clarification: if it's still Omarosa vs Keshia after veto, they'll evict Keshia - if it's either vs Mark, Mark will stay #cbbus

Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘
@89razorskate20
3m3 minutes ago
More
Ross told Mark that James made a F4 deal with him/Shannon/Marissa & asked him what he thought James reaction would be if he BD Shannon. Convo cut & they said they'll talk later #CBBUS

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
6m6 minutes ago
More
Ross- We might do the Shannon thing. Mark- It's the best idea ever #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BEST QUOTE EVER!!!!

hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
5m5 minutes ago
More
Mark: "this game literally relies on the broken lie highway" #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ross Mathews
‏Verified account
@helloross
3m3 minutes ago
More
HOH!!! πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ’ͺπŸ”₯✨🌟 πŸ₯‡ 🏑 The best part is - hands down - the private bathroom.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘
@89razorskate20
2m2 minutes ago
More
Brandi told Keshia that she/Omarosa will be both staying. They're BD Shannon
Keshia-Do you have the votes
Brandi nods her head yes & asks Keshia not to say anything #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
1m1 minute ago
More
Brandi touching up her roots, and wondering what her hairstylist would say about how she's going about it #Deathrace2018 #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Still laughing about the vacuum....

hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
3m3 minutes ago
More
good turning radius and flashing lights, they're thrilled

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘
@89razorskate20
1m1 minute ago
More
Shannon have James a heads up that they(alliance) thinks he has a deal with Omarosa bc he pushing hard for Keshia(to go) over O #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates
9m9 minutes ago
More
Ross asked Keshia if people are talking to her. Keshia said she doesnt know what the update is. Not long ago, Brandi told Keshia that she and Omarosa will both stay. Keshia and Ross got interrupted before they could finish talking #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘ @89razorskate20
3m3 minutes ago
One rule that’s universal in all Big Brother series, is that Big Brother can change the rules at any time. #cbbus

Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘ added,
gιяℓ_Ρ•ΠΌΡ”g@girlsmeg
Shannon points out two things to Ross in the rule book. America voting is mentioned. Feed cuts.#bbceleb

Peeper

06-14-2004

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
Thank you Dipo for all the time you spend sharing the tweets with us. I enjoy read them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick@EvelDick
1m1 minute ago
Keisha begging to leave was CBS rigging?
I have no problem calling BB out on their riggage, but this was not

EvelDick added,
β€˜04 Jeff Foster@This_JUSTin_16
They rigged this to make sure Omarosa stayed. Same old CBS rig job πŸ˜‚