TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 11, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets about the season: Archive through February 11, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sounds like the DR is working on them to keep Omarosa....

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
17m17 minutes ago
More
James- Having Omarosa go to the hospital, come back, and get kicked out...I think it might be smarter to go the other way. Marissa- I have pros and cons on both #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Marissa to James- My only thing with Omarosa is she scares me in the sense of the race card and all that weird stuff with Shannon. She's unpredictable in the sense of saying things that could actually (e) up people #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The EMT's for the CBS lot must just shake their heads alot, LOL.

#CBBUS Feed Updates
@CBBUSLiveFeeds
15m15 minutes ago
More
Omarosa Keshia in bathroom laughing about Omarosa getting stuffed in an ambulance wearing a tutu.

Marissa upstairs still talking about Omarosa, about how she neglected Ross in the girls group. How she stood up for Ross and that's why that group split up

#CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie 👁
@89razorskate20
12m12 minutes ago
More
Omarosa told Keshia if she does go, she will go back to the hospital & whispers that she had a problem with her left lung(feeds switch) #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #CBBUS
@bigbroaccess
18m18 minutes ago
More
James is telling Marissa he thinks they really need to get out Keshia instead of Omarosa. Marissa says there’s pros and cons but Omarosa keeps bringing up the race thing, and that could really (e)people Up.
#CBBUS #BBCeleb

Omarosa was speaking to Keshia about her visit to the hospital. She says she knows the public was talking about her getting ill and having to go to the hospital because a nurse told her. Cams change room. #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS Feed Updates
@CBBUSLiveFeeds
2h2 hours ago
More
Marissa are counting how many days they have been in the house now. They say that today is Day 13. #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂‏
@Clio_the_Leo
10:45am I want #BlackTrifecta to be their alliance name so bad.

@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 added,
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
Omarosa- What I'll be interested in is who they will put up if one of us wins the veto. Keshia- Who do you feel they will? Omarosa- It might be Metta. It might be the black trifecta #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha...@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
20m20 minutes ago
Lol let the record reflect that “their” = vegans, not white People in general #cbbus 😆😆😆
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 added,
#CBBUS Feed Updates
@CBBUSLiveFeeds
Omarosa jokes to Keshia "Please can we just have one decent meal before I leave? I can't eat their cooking."
James interrupts them in the bathroom to use the toilet.

10:52am Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
James- If it makes you feel any better, I'm not voting you out. I dont want to. Omarosa- I appreciate you saying that #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Darn, I missed this too...
hamsterwatch #cbbus‏
@hamsterwatch More
Keshia told Omarosa "you missed Metta had a whole rant about brown people, black history...." - Omarosa: "oh no! I missed the black history lesson?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS Feed Updates
@CBBUSLiveFeeds
James telling Marissa and Ross that Keisha started junk with him that he thinks it would be smarter to get Keshia out, but they should wait to talk til after VETO.

Luna@LunaCee73
26m26 minutes ago
More
Ross is telling Shannon that Keshia told him she feels like this happened to her because she trusted someone she shouldn't have (Omarosa) #CBBUS
Ross tells James that the minute Omarosa walked into the house she said to him "you're my biggest threat" #CBBUS

Kimberly@kkbbcan
1h1 hour ago
More
So omerosa took an ambulance to hospital. She made sure the tutu came off because she wasn’t dying in a tutu. When she left the hospital she made sure they got her an outfit because she wasn’t walking out in a leotard and leg warmers. #cbbus
Omerosa said one of the nurses recognized her and mentioned something about word getting out of her not being in the house. She said she never saw that nurse again. Keisha thinks they transferred nurse to other room/ward. #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie 👁
@89razorskate20
24m24 minutes ago
More
Group discuss possible renoms if Omarosa or Shannon won POV. Shannon said they have the votes so they could put up Mark or James & they'd vote out the other person #CBBUS

hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
23m23 minutes ago
More
Shannon to Ross + Brandi/Ari/Marissa: "I just worry for the sake of you [Ross] & all of us that what it's been tried to be made into, that it's gonna even more so look like that if you throw Metta up there" #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahahahahahahahaha...EvelDick Verified account @EvelDick
17m17 minutes ago
More
Seems someone put batteries in the Chatty Kathy doll in the #cbbus house... and it strangely looks just like Marissa

LOL...hamsterwatch #cbbus @hamsterwatch
12m12 minutes ago
More
Marissa: "my mic fell in the water, should I take the spare?" ✔️ #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They play tomorrow....
Big Brother Access #CBBUS
@bigbroaccess
19m19 minutes ago
More
They said the drawing to see who is playing in the power of veto will be in an hour. No mention if the POV comp is being played today. #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man, she sure can't keep her mouth shut, LOL. Big Brother Junkie
@89razorskate20
10m10 minutes ago
More
Well Marissa just told Keshia that plan B is to backdoor Shannon. Keshia doesn't believe & says her gut is saying there are certain people working together(in secret) #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
‏@hamsterwatch
3m3 minutes ago
More
Metta started explaining his "I'm not black, I'm brown" to Omarosa, and feeds switched #cbbus
- and back to them again, never mind
and off again

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
23m23 minutes ago
More
James about having a family in the future: "I'm not rushing it but..."
Metta: "are you Russian?" #ThingsMettaSays #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
‏@hamsterwatch
6m6 minutes ago
More
Mark wondering if Omarosa's hospital trip is known about out here - she said she knows it is because she had to switch [hospital] rooms --cut to fishies (she said earlier someone recognized her there & told her we knew she'd left)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
15m15 minutes ago
More
Ross to Ari/Brandi- The idea (backdooring Shannon) that you two talked about...Mark is in. Brandi- She doesnt trust Mark. Marissa- He actually brought it up #CBBUS #BBCeleb

hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
12m12 minutes ago
More
getting every last bit of that popcorn.. celebrities & beauty queens are just like everyone else #cbbus

@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
2h2 hours ago
More
Last night, James said Keshia had “sassed” him and I was like 🤨
Homie might need to attend some classes. #Cbbus
^^ technically he said “gotten sassy.”

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shannon Elizabeth
‏Verified account
@ShannonElizab
13m13 minutes ago
More
Before Shannon went into the #BBCeleb house - she visited @rhinopridefndn, one of the beneficiaries of @AnimalAvengers. Check it out! https://www.facebook.com/OfficialShannonElizabeth/videos/1745921549050234/ … @CBSBigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network

@bigbrothernet
35m35 minutes ago
More
Who is the target for Monday's #BBCeleb eviction? Find out the latest plan for the new HoH: http://bigbrothernetwork.com/celebrity-big-brother-2018-ross-mathews-backdoor-plans-round-2/ … #CBBUS

4:22pm
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
Ross- If I get to choose (houseguest's choice), who do you think is best? James- Me or Shannon. Ross- I was thinking the same thing #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Shannon- I have the team I have. As long as my team doesnt turn on me, I'm fine. Ross- Yeah. James- You really dont need to worry about us and Marissa. Shannon- You never know. It's Big Brother. James- It would just be stupid #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Big Brother Junkie 👁‏
@89razorskate20
Following Following @89razorskate20
More
No POV players picks yet, but HGs were told that the VETO comp will played during tomorrow's show #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
Omarosa to Keshia- Only person that told me there was possibly a little backdoor situation was Marissa, but she also told me Chuck was staying #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH MY.....
hamsterwatch #cbbus @hamsterwatch
8h8 hours ago
More
SHOTS FIRED
Omarosa: "I'll be embarrassed if the Pillsbury Doughboy wins this game"
Keshia: "wait, you can't call him that" #cbbus #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network@bigbrothernet
14m14 minutes ago
More
James to Mark, discussing tomorrow's eviction: Nothing could top what happened in the first eviction!
Me: Eeeek.
#BBCeleb #CBBUS

#CBBUS Feed Updates
@CBBUSLiveFeeds
12m12 minutes ago
More
Mark volunteers to go on the block if the veto is used
#CBBUS #BBCeleb

@Clio_the_Leo
4m4 minutes ago
More
James arguing to Mark/Ross/Shannon that Keshia is the better player and should be the one to go. Mark agrees. Ross says he wants Oma out #cbbus #bblf

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
James you get to pick when you are HOH...
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
4m4 minutes ago
More
Ross- I say Omarosa out. Shannon- But that's an emotional decision, right? Ross- No. Omarosa is after me. James- That's not a fair decision. Keshia is after me #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
4m4 minutes ago
More
Shannon trying to make the case that Keshia is the better physical competitor/threat “because she has four brothers and they’re all Marines.” #cbbus #bblf

Kevin Schlehuber
Verified account
@BB19KEVIN
2h2 hours ago
More
“Metta sounds like me huh?” they both don’t know any game terms 😂 #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
2m2 minutes ago
More
Ross “I think Shannon has a F2 with James.” Mark agrees. Mark again asks Ross to pick him in the POV if he can #cbbus #bblf