TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 11, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets about the season: Archive through February 11, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shannon Elizabeth
@ShannonElizab
23m23 minutes ago
More
We are hearing that @OMAROSA has been injured in competition. No details as yet but on behalf of #TeamShannon we hope she recovers quickly! @CBSBigBrother #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You're Welcome...it's how I keep up with the game. Can't really watch everything and I am into the Olympics so this way you can tell what is going on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
193 replies 3,921 retweets 9,777 likes
hamsterwatch #cbbus
โ€@hamsterwatch
4m4 minutes ago
More
catch up at http://Hamsterwatch.com : Omarosa still not back, another new Final Four, a praiseworthy Metta rant, overnight ratings, daily popularity poll #cbbus #bbceleb

Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
2m2 minutes ago
More
Mark doesn't think Omarosa is coming back at this point after being gone this long (maybe 12 +/- hours). Christmas says to hold her beer. #BBCeleb #CBBUS

Big Brother Network
โ€@bigbrothernet
2m2 minutes ago
More
HGs discussing what happened with Omarosa & why she left. She walked over to get her inhaler, but they don't know what happened inside the house & if she got worse.

They didn't think she was in that bad shape when they last saw her. #BBCeleb #CBBUS

hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
2m2 minutes ago
More
none of them aren't quite sure what happened with Omarosa: she was hit, and she said she needed her inhaler (maybe related to hit/maybe not) - she went for it, and disappeared .. we'll find out when we find out #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘
โ€@89razorskate20
41s42 seconds ago
More
Ross again saying they need to take rounds & watch Shannon/James. Mark says he'll see if he can get some info out of James. #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #CBBUS
@rbbq
22m22 minutes ago
More
Call me cynical, but I'm with Brandi on this one. This is Omarosa's way to create a way to exit the game either without being evicted (DOR) or having an excuse for losing (I was injured).

She sees the writing on the wall of where she stands in the house. #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
โ€@BB_Updates
13m13 minutes ago
More
Shannon- I still stand by that it was the right thing to do, but I dont like what they have tried to turn it into. Ross- It's just like chess. We just made a move #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Shannon- Are you glad we did it? Ross- I have no regrets. Shannon- Me too. Ross- It's uncomfortable in here but it was always going to get uncomfortable in here #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross to Shannon- We are seven strong. We can do this, then we figure it out and we fight hard. We are in a better place. I think it's a stronger alliance all around #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Shannon- I'm really sorry I didnt say anything before (about her deal with Omarosa). I didnt know how, I didnt know if I should. In my head, it was over. Ross- I believe you #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Shannon to Ross- I never gave her (Omarosa) information from us, but I was giving you guys information from her. In my heart, she was not including me #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘
@89razorskate20
9m9 minutes ago
The four was forming a Final 4 of Shannon, Ross, James & Marissa #cbbus (But that's not what Ross has planned)

Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘ added,
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
Ross- We are good. Shannon- Are you still up to what we talked about? Ross- Yeah. I promise you we are good. I believe you #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
3m3 minutes ago
More
Brandi might need a little more stunt hair help from Marissa, in the back #Deathrace2018

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet Like Direct message

Big Brother Junkie
@89razorskate20
2m2 minutes ago
More
Brandi & Ariadna telling Ross if Omarosa doesnt comeback he could nominate James/Keshia or Shannon/Keshia. Ross tells them it's to early & if they dont go home they'll come after him #cbbus

hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
1m1 minute ago
More
Ross, Brandi, Ariadna are talking about possibly putting up Shannon as renom (I don't think he would, but he's probably hoping to turn them against Shannon, so they'll take her out later) ๐Ÿฟ

Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘
@89razorskate20
1m1 minute ago
More
Brandi tells Ross it's time to make a big move, Ariadna says she'd rather have Shannon out over Keshia #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
3m3 minutes ago
More
Ross check-in with Marissa: "the point [of noms plan] was to break them up, the Omarosa/Keshia duo" and if she doesn't come back, no need to break them up.. and he told her about Shannon as renom idea, "I probably wouldn't do it" and said it was Ari/Brandi's idea #cbbus #bbceleb

Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘
@89razorskate20
4m4 minutes ago
More
Ross brings up to Marissa their plan was to split Omarosa/Keshia up & if O doesnt come back who's else needs to be split up. Marissa-James/Shannon #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘
@89razorskate20
58s59 seconds ago
More
Ross tells Marissa if he put up Metta/Keshia up & one of them or they won veto, someone comes down & they backdoor Shannon. Ross says it's an idea & Brandi/Ari actually brought it up to him #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Come on Ross, you have a 4 person deal with James/Shannon/Marissa and a 4 person deal with Brandi/Ari/Marissa; you can get rid of Keisha/Metta/Omarosa/Mark before you need to go after James/Shannon.

Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘@89razorskate20
1m1 minute ago
More
Marissa told Ross that they know that James/Shannon are not putting him up. Ross-Do we?
Marissa- Yes
Ross-like we knew that Shannon/Omarosa didnt have a Final 2 deal, she looked me in the eye & said "I have no F2s" #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hmmmm....
EvelDickโ€ Verified account @EvelDick
1m1 minute ago
More
Omarosa's PR people DM'd and asked me to call. Waiting for a call back now. When I hear what's up, I'll let you guys know.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brotherโ€Verified account
@CBSBigBrother
More
#BBCeleb's first evictee, @ChuckLiddell, reveals what @OMAROSA whispered to him and more. Read the interview: http://bit.ly/2EjvNZV

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Maybe in anticipation of Omarosa returning?????

Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘
โ€@89razorskate20
3m3 minutes ago
More
They put in a humidifier in the HOH, guessing the lockdown is so they put some more in the rest of the house #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
8m8 minutes ago
More
feeds are back and so is Omarosa #cbbus #bbceleb

Kittycam again 4.35pm BBT, maybe this is noms or maybe they just forgot to switch back to fishies #cbbus

Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
45s46 seconds ago
More
Omarosa taking off her medical band from her journey outside the house. #BBCeleb #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
1m1 minute ago
More
Shannon & Keshia are talking about their past differences & the causes. Downstairs we've got Ari & Mark whispering away. #BBCeleb #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘
@89razorskate20
2m2 minutes ago
More
Ross tells Marissa that Omarosa is his target but if Nominee or anyone but James/Shannon won POV they could have a serious convo(about BD Shannon) #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Is Ross trying to set a record for the most alliances in a short season, LOL?

Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘
โ€@89razorskate20
1m1 minute ago
More
Ross told Marissa that he trusts Keshia more than he does Shannon/James. He wouldn't be opposed to bringing her into the alliance #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
23m23 minutes ago
More
Keisha to Mark "I finally found out the culprit to everything.... Omarosa......" dun dun dunnnnnnn #cbbus #bbceleb

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
32m32 minutes ago
More
Ross- I was so concerned. Omarosa- I'm okay. The air quality thing doesnt bother most people, but when you already have a compromised system... #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘
@89razorskate20
17m17 minutes ago
More
Metta again saying after Omarosa/Keshia leave, he's going to target Shannon/James once them & Mark are gone everyone else can have it LOL #CBBUS

hamsterwatch #cbbus
โ€@hamsterwatch
17m17 minutes ago
More
Keshia and Omarosa are both handling their noms well so far, socializing with everyone, no drama (yet?) #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
11m11 minutes ago
More
Omarosa is shmoozing Ross just as friendly as you please, and he is shmoozing her right back ๐Ÿฟ
More
Omarosa told Ross she was allowed an "are you okay" phone call from her hubby...... and it was great to hear his voice --cut to fishies #cbbus #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No Clue about this, LOL....
hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
1h1 hour ago
More
#ThingsMarissaSays "hindsight is 407" #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
1h1 hour ago
More
๐Ÿน new Twitter list for this season to follow the tweets they write in there (the ones that get approved to post)
>> https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/lists/hamsters-cbbus โ€ฆ #cbbus #bbceleb

(and promo items their support people post for them)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
She is wrong, LOL...
Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘
@89razorskate20
1h1 hour ago
More
Brandi chatted with Ross again, they think POV Comp is today. Brandi again saying getting Shannon out is the best move for them #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘
@89razorskate20
1h1 hour ago
More
Last night Ross & Marissa talked in code about their DR sessions, Marissa referred to production as โ€œthe Audienceโ€ she said the audience kept asking if sheโ€™s mad about Shannonโ€™s deal with Omarosa, when she said no they kept insisting if she was mad #cbbus

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
1h1 hour ago
More
James- I'd much prefer it to be Keshia (evicted). Ross- I'm open to either one. Whatever the group decides. I'm cool with either one #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Keshia- Who was the spearhead? Shannon? Marissa- Yeah. 100%. Keshia- And Omarosa? Marissa- No. Keshia- Was she in any of y'alls meetings? Marissa- She knew nothing #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘
@89razorskate20
57m57 minutes ago
More
Marissa told Ross she thinks they'll be able to work with Keshia. They agree if things stayed the same they have to make sure Omarosa goes #cbbus

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
58m58 minutes ago
More
Marissa to Ross- We cant be whispery today, we cant be crazy. We cant let Shannon and James get wind that anything is happening #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
@hamsterwatch
54m54 minutes ago
More
#ThingsJamesSays "I honestly never listened to Beyonce before" (Ross's music is Lemonade)

Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘
@89razorskate20
14m14 minutes ago
More
Marissa told Ross if everything stays the same they need Keshia fighting James/Shannon.
Ross "we need Brandi to spearhead the Omarosa out movement"
Marissa agrees #CBBUS