TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 09, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets about the season: Archive through February 09, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘
‏

@89razorskate20
20m20 minutes ago
More
James is now telling Shannon(of course if she can keep him) he would love to work with her & go to the Final 2 #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
‏

@BB_Updates
18m18 minutes ago
More
Shannon- Even if we tried to do a Final 4 and then fight it out, I'm good with that. James- One person I would trust in the Final 4 would be Ross #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo πŸŒ‚
‏

@Clio_the_Leo
14m14 minutes ago
More
James promises Shannon β€œI’ll ok coming in second, I just want to get to the F2” This is a trailblazing promise #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
m #cbbus #bblf@Clio_the_Leo πŸŒ‚ added,
Big Brother Daily

@BB_Updates
Ross- My gut tells me it's too soon to do anything. Shannon- It might be. We just have to hope and pray one of us gets it (HoH) #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo πŸŒ‚
‏

@Clio_the_Leo
11m11 minutes ago
More
And now Shannon is singing to no one in particular β€œIt’s a sign! It’s a sign! It’s a sign!!!” and β€œI need to pee!!!” #cbbus #bblf

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@BB_Updates
Shannon to Ari/Brandi/Ross- I think last minute we switch our votes to James, and we tell Omarosa last minute. We make a deal with James. Ross- No #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily

@BB_Updates
Shannon to Ari/Brandi/Marissa/Ross- I think we are getting played and we are stupid not to make a deal with James #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘
‏

@89razorskate20
47s48 seconds ago
More
Ross tells Mark that Keisha wanted Shannon to use the veto to pull Chuck down & put him to teach him a lesson. And that Chuck could have something with Keshia. #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Poch - BB13 πŸ₯“
‏

@HeavyMetalTeddy
56s57 seconds ago
More
There is a lot of hardcore gaming going on right now. As usual its not the nominees campaigning, but the rest of the house trying to set themselves up for the next few weeks. This has the potential to blow up a lot of peoples games! #CBBUS #CelebBB #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus @hamsterwatch
Keshia and Chuck deal that if it's a tie tomorrow, she won't vote him out provided he doesn't put her up later #cbbus #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
35m35 minutes ago
More
Keshia to Ross, Brandi, Ari: "if it's not 7 to 1 [James going], we have a problem" #cbbus #bbceleb

Big Brother Access #CBBUS @bigbroaccess
53m53 minutes ago
More
Brandi vs Omarosa finally happened, both calling each otherout on shady behavior #cbbus

29m29 minutes ago
More
Metta: "I think Chuck is a little bit more cerebral" [than James]
Mark: "well yeah, he thinks more" #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
15m15 minutes ago
More
Ross to Mark: "Before I commit to something that big (flipping) the house, I need something in return....not from you".

Telling Mark he wants a deal with James. lmao #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8m8 minutes ago
More
they know tonight is a two-hour show, let the double eviction paranoia explode #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5m5 minutes ago
More
Ross: "so nobody's come to me to talk..... about what they're gonna wear today" πŸ™ƒ #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3m3 minutes ago
More
Ross told Marissa that 2 days ago Chuck approached him, and Ross told him "I don't think you're the target" - so Marissa doesn't hear that later and think Ross has lied or withheld from her #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
20m20 minutes ago
More
Ross, Marissa, Shannon agree to vote out Chuck, if they can get a series of promises from James in return #cbbus #bbceleb

More
Shannon asked James how/why she can trust him, if they decide to save him.. he hasn't really given her anything solid, yet.. he did say he's close with Mark, when she asked 🍿

Shannon presented the conditions to James (F4 with Ross/Marissa replaces any other alliances, and Omarosa out next or soon) - James agreed of course - she told him to go back to Ross/Marissa and let them know he's on board #handshake #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus
‏@hamsterwatch
2m2 minutes ago
More
Shannon, Marissa, Ross presenting the Save James plan to Mark, in the pantry #cbbus

Big Brother Daily
‏

@BB_Updates
40m40 minutes ago
More
Marissa to Ross/Shannon- I dont think James will (e) us at this point. Ross- There are things that we need to ask for...kind of things like a Final 4 deal, a guarantee that second place...second out...is Omarosa #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Marissa to Ross/Shannon- I am willing to put my neck out right now for you guys, so I need you guys to put your neck out for me when everybody is turning. Shannon- We have each other's back no matter what #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Shannon to James- If this is to work, we do a Final 4. No Final 2. I am sincere about that. If we get to 4, we hash it out. You, me, Ross and Marissa. If any of us go up and you get the veto, you pull them off #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Shannon to James- I am sincere about that. You and I do not have a Final 2. I said to him (Ross) that anything before this is off #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Shannon- He (Ross) wants a guarantee that Omarosa is out second or third. James- Right now she is second in my book. I am gunning for Keshia. Keshia is out first #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross to Shannon- The second this flips, we need to go to Metta and say "if you side with us, we will get you on in two evictions. If you side with them, they are going to keep you" #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Shannon- Are you okay? Ross- Yeah, it's just the wrath is going to be a hurricane five Omarosa #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Ross- Can you trust him (James)? Brandi- No, but for one time I will. Ross- We need to trust him two times (until they get Omarosa out). Brandi- I can do that #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4m4 minutes ago
More
Kittycam at 1.16pm BBT and that may it be it for us til the live show starts, or they might come back before then #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie πŸ‘
‏@89razorskate20
9m9 minutes ago
More
Before the feeds cut, It sounded like they've(Shannon/Ross/Marissa/Brandi/Ariadna) decided on the flip to get Chuck out & blindside Keshia/Omarosa #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, hahahahahahaha....

hamsterwatch #cbbus
‏@hamsterwatch
9m9 minutes ago
More
so I'm not allowed to post screencaps of these things, but Omarosa had a full boobie flash this morning.. 2/9 9.56am Feed 1 #hiTMZ #cbbus #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
‏@BB_Updates
15m15 minutes ago
More
Marissa to James- You dont have to talk to me. I trust you #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_Ρ•ΠΌΡ”g
‏@girlsmeg
1h1 hour ago
More
Shannon tells Ross she noticed Keisha left the room twice when Marissa asked if anyone had any side deals. Ross says Keisha came to them and said Shannon didn't say anything during the meeting. Shannon says she wasn't asked & gets yelled at when she says stuff. #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus@hamsterwatch
13m13 minutes ago

More
Brandi vs Omarosa spat, vote flip finalized, and a blindside in the works!
- get your feeds for tonight's fallout http://bit.ly/cbbfeeds
- catch up at http://Hamsterwatch.com
- order more popcorn http://Hamsterwatch.com/amazon #cbbus #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha....I missed this one.

hamsterwatch #cbbus
‏@hamsterwatch
5h5 hours ago
More
Omarosa: "do not play me, I'm not Nintendo, boo"
Brandi: "I play Xbox" #cbbus #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL...
Kathy Griffin Verified account
@kathygriffin
5h5 hours ago
More
Could anything be more Trump than the fact that journalists and Mueller’s investigators are watching the 24 hour feed of a reality show (Big Brother) in case a former White House aide says anything damning?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo πŸŒ‚
@Clio_the_Leo
7m7 minutes ago
More
How awesome would it be if Metta is faking his β€œI want to go home” stuff? What if he tried to leave then, when called to the DR, told them it was strategy? He’s having a β€œbreakdown” a al Josh? #IHopeSo #cbbus