TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 08, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets about the season: Archive through February 08, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus @hamsterwatch
3m3 minutes ago
More
they have named the pink poodle Fifi, and the speakeasy/lounge room Club Fifi #cbbus

hahahahaha, this is tooooooo funny, they always like each other until the first eviction....
#CBBUS Feed Updates @CBBUSLiveFeeds
8m8 minutes ago
More
"I love that we were all cast to hate each other but we all love each other!" #CBBUS #BBCelb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie 👁 @89razorskate20
6m6 minutes ago

Of course he did! #CBBUS

Big Brother Junkie 👁 added,
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
Brandi- We are taking care of your man. He has not stopped talking about you. He has tried to break out like 10 times. Metta- I tried to break out for you, babe, but I couldnt break out #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 2:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Saw this on the Twitter feed. I came into this convo late, when it happened, and BB cut to fish.

xofollowyourheartxo @exesandohsxoxo

James is pissed about pre season alliances and Brandi getting mailed Metas contract by accident. Lol if this happened on a regular season fans would be pissed like James is now.

ETA- Others were saying it was Shannon who was sent Mark's contract. I have no idea and too lazy to go look.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8m8 minutes ago
More
PUPPYCAM IS BACK once again featuring adoptables from @RCHumaneSociety 😍😍 began 11.02am BBT so some activity or other we are not allowed to see #cbbus #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, Rieann, that totally makes sense. James was really pissed off and said "they" were making a mistake getting rid of the 2 strongest players first thing.

Clearly he doesn't have a clue about BB, that is always what happens, that or the most annoying person goes first.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
13h13 hours ago
More
I don't ask for much, just can we please keep some booze in Brandi's glass at all times? thank you please #cbbus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
3m3 minutes ago
More
First Impressions from #BBCeleb premiere last night. Read @BrandenTweetsBB's take on the new series & share your reactions: [http://bit.ly/2FXWDDj ] #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha...Jun Song Verified account @JunDishes
26m26 minutes ago
More
I see Chenbot’s #CBBUS wardrobe is going to be just as disastrous as that of a regular season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1m1 minute ago
More
HGs are getting a "social media center" where they can send msgs out to their fans. Everything will be managed & *outgoing* ONLY. They will NOT get responses. #BBCeleb #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3m3 minutes ago
More
they have all gathered for a card reading.. they have a social media center in the speakeasy/lounge to type messages.. to be approved & forwarded to their social media contacts to post - so HOH tweets for all #cbbus #bbceleb

1m1 minute ago
More
James is going first by group consensus since he has the most followers. #BBCeleb #CBBUS (And not because he will be the first to go, hahahahah)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m2 minutes ago
More
my prediction: HEY EVERYONE I'M TYPING TO YOU FROM THE BB HOUSE! IT'S CRAZY IN HERE!! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! #TeamHamsterName
times eleven

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Metta- This owl is the only thing that keeps me sane. Y'all do not understand how hard this is #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, I can't believe they commented...
NBC News Verified account @NBCNews
5m5 minutes ago

More
“Omarosa was fired three times on ‘The Apprentice’ and this is the fourth time we let her go,” Deputy Press Sec. Raj Shah says.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother‏Verified account @CBSBigBrother
More
.@Omarosa opens up to @helloross about her time in the White House on tonight's Celebrity Big Brother. In the meantime, don't miss a minute of the action on the #BBLF: http://bit.ly/2E8C5aE

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.09pm...Big Brother Junkie 👁 @89razorskate20
31m31 minutes ago
More
Omarosa & Shannon agree that they can never be on the block together. That way they can rally for each other #CBBUS

Omarosa told Shannon that the recast was a good thing bc now she can put play for the next HOH. Shannon agrees & says if all the guys are out she'll throw it to one of the girls #CBBUS

29m29 minutes ago
More
James: "I want to be in the remake of Cocktail"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick Verified account @EvelDick
13m13 minutes ago
More EvelDick Retweeted Big Brother Access #CBBUS
Double edged sword with Brandi the drunk... She is a target in front of them, but her drunken blabber is a huge liability. They should tell her nothing

EvelDick added,
Big Brother Access #CBBUS @bigbroaccess
Shannon and Omarosa agree that Brandi is a good person to have around to keep as a target in front of them. #cbbus

Ross Mathews Verified account @helloross
10m10 minutes ago
More
When all else fails...just LOL. Are you catching the tea on the @CBSBigBrother live feeds? ☕️ #BBCeleb #TeamRoss

10m10 minutes ago
More
James on the campaign trail, tells Omarosa he doesn’t see how he’s a bigger threat than Chuck. O tells him he was the first to hope on the oscar statue & he’s younger with an older cast #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9m9 minutes ago
Omarosa said she got hate for years bc on The Apprentice she was the one to get out the black guy & doesn’t want that to repeat with Keshia #CBBUS

Shannon- Did you say that you wouldnt put her (Keshia) up and you wouldnt vote her out? Omarosa- I'm not going to be the one to put Rudy Huxtable on the block #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie @BB_Updates
22m22 minutes ago
More
James- Are you just going with the flow? Omarosa- I'm going with the flow cause the women are so strong. If you go against the flow, you've got 5 women and Ross against you #CBBUS #BBCeleb

Omarosa- You have got to keep fighting. James- Oh I will, and I think you are going to find yourself in a different position than you are now. Omarosa- No no no. Let's be crystal clear. If a man wins, I KNOW I'm going on the block #CBBUS #BBCeleb

11m11 minutes ago
More
people rushing to feeds after all the teasers about White House scoop, finding Omarosa talking about her dog

11m11 minutes ago
James also gave the spiel about there people in the girls alliance who are thinking of splitting away & how he can be a number/asset for them #CBBUS

James on the campaign trail, tells Omarosa he doesn’t see how he’s a bigger threat than Chuck. O tells him he was the first to hope on the oscar statue & he’s younger with an older cast #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is too funny... hamsterwatch #cbbus @hamsterwatch
2m2 minutes ago
More
James told Mark he "has a plan to change the entire game" but can't tell him about it yet (we've heard that before lol), he asked if he does it does Mark have his back? Mark said sure, with a fist bump #cbbus #bbceleb

reminder pinkyswears are the preferred currency of the BB realm - fist bumps are not binding 🙃

3m3 minutes ago
More
James tells mark he has plan & asks if he can have his support. Mark says yes, but he has to have the numbers. Mark doesn’t think people will go against the numbers & doesnt want to be the start vote #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
18s18 seconds ago
More
Shanno told Brandi/Ariadna they have the numbers to flip the script but all agree it's to early "it would create a big divide" #CBBUS Landmark room talk about James campaigning being a little to late!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3m3 minutes ago
More
Ari, Brandi & Shannon talked about a potential Double Eviction tomorrow & agreed that if they won HOH the noms would be Chuck & Mark, then Metta #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1m1 minute ago
More
Omarosa's talking some light political stuff with Chuck, but not the tell-all dirt CBS is promo'ing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ross Mathews Verified account @helloross
1h1 hour ago
More
I miss my doggies & my Salvador!!! And happy hour. And twitter. And my pillow. And Rachel Maddow. But I am having the most amazing/hilarious/stressful/confusing/challenging/weird experience of my life. Who won the Grammys? Who won the Super Bowl? And is Trump still president?! ❤

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie 👁
‏@89razorskate20
1h1 hour ago
More
Omarosa doesn’t like how Shannon was concerned if she & Keshia had a Final 2 & both agree that Shannon has F2s wth everyone in the House #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie 👁

@89razorskate20
2h2 hours ago
More
Ross tells Shannon that Keshia earlier said 3 times that they should get Metta out next. Both disagree on getting Metta out next #cbbus