TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 30, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2018: CBB - 2018 Winter Season: General Discussion: Archive through January 30, 2018 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live TV times, times are Pacific.

Sat Jan20 2.25-3.25pm on Ch5 but 1-2pm on 5* CBB
Sat Jan20 no BOTS at the weekend

Sun Jan21 1-2.05pm CBB
Sun Jan21 no BOTS at the weekend

Mon Jan22 1-2pm CBB
Mon Jan22 3.05-4.05pm BOTS

Tue Jan23 1-2pm CBB Live Eviction
Tue Jan23 3.05-4.05pm BOTS
Tue Jan23 4.05-5pm

Wed Jan24 1-2.05pm CBB
Wed Jan24 2.05-2.35pm "CBB: Behind The Scenes" (I can't find a BOTS, so maybe Rylan is presenting this instead)

Thu Jan25 1-2pm CBB
Thu Jan25 3.05-4pm BOTS

Fri Jan26 1-2pm CBB
Fri Jan26 2.30-3.05pm CBB Live Double Eviction
Fri Jan26 3.05-4pm BOTS

Sat Jan27 2-3.05pm CBB
Sat Jan27 no BOTS at the weekend

Sun Jan28 1-2.05pm CBB
Sun Jan28 no BOTS at the weekend

Mon Jan29 1-2pm CBB
Mon Jan29 3.05-4.05pm BOTS

Tue Jan30 1-2.35pm CBB Live Eviction
Tue Jan30 3.35-4.35pm BOTS
Tue Jan30 4.35-5pm

Wed Jan31 1-2pm CBB
Wed Jan31 I can't find a BOTS

Thu Feb01 1-2pm CBB
Thu Feb01 3.05-4pm BOTS

Thought I could get to the finale but the schedule doesn' quite reach!

No signs of a live show tonight or tomorrow, so I guess we will just see clips of the backdoor eviction.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, January 22, 2018 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
John was evicted after the women won the second competition.

No nominations so no clue if tomorrow there is an eviction. Channel 5 TV guide does not list the show as an eviction.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 22, 2018 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Radio Times still shows it as an eviction, but I'd have thought the Ch5 one would have been more up to date.

I'm glad John's gone. He entered the house with "legend" status so I wasn't sure how long he'd survive on just that, even though I find his inflexibility and conversation controlling frustrating viewing.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, January 22, 2018 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
There is a live eviction show tomorrow. BOTS announced that Ginuwine is one of the nominees. No idea on the others. I guess it will be quick vote during the show.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, January 22, 2018 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
The other day I read that this will be the last CBB due to declining ratings. The regular BBUK will continue.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I have no idea how Shane J did the colour things so well! I was trying with him and I got confused after about three words! Maybe the thing he was doing with his eye took away the confusing word, but still the words went by so quickly.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Nominated housemates are Jonny, Ann, Daniel, Ginuwine and Wayne.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The evicted housemate is Ginuwine.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Amy.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
TRIPLE eviction on Friday .

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The women won two of the three adventure tasks and were the ones to nominate. Nominations were done face to face and they didn't have to choose who they were nominating before they were made. Ann went first and most followed her nominations for at least one of their choices.

Up for the public vote are Andrew with 4 nominations, Shane J with 3 nominations, Jonny with 2 nominations and Daniel with 1.

With the triple eviction only one of the 4 men nominated will stay in the house.

Way to clear out the men before the final.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
OMG I don't think they should do that! Three out of six maybe, but three out of four??!

Do they know three are leaving?

Can you remember why they're nominating Shane J? I am behind and won't be able to catch up until the weekend.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 26, 2018 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Ann nominated Andrew and Shane because of their wrestling on the floor, she was disgusted by it.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 26, 2018 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
First housemate out tonight is Andrew.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 26, 2018 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Second housemate out is Jonny.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 26, 2018 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Final housemate out tonight is Daniel.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, January 26, 2018 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Year of the woman, and there's that vile creature calling a distinguished, accomplished woman by a body part. Calling any woman that word is contemptible, and says more about the creep doing that. Long way to go. Bye, Andrew, glad to see you go.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 26, 2018 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I liked him in some ways but not in others. I think he's a kind, caring man, but just doesn't control his mouth. In other series he'd be a clear god guy, it's just everyone in the house is so nice he stands out.

But Ann is a special kind of selfish. She expects people to tolerate what would be called bigotry in younger people, while being unable to tolerate Shane simply waggling his bottom. I don't think she's a bad person either, and is probably kind and caring to those she approves of (and sometimes those she doesn't approve of), but she's very unfair to expect it to constantly be her way or the highway.

Out of those left I'd like to get rid of Ashleigh and Ann. I even get a bit annoyed by Jess, I'm never quite sure whether she's acting, although the house seems to think she isn't.

Everyone else (unless I'm forgetting someone) I like a lot.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Nominations today, these are really late in the series. We are usually at vote to win by now. Guess they want more housemate drama.

Ann nominates Shane J and Malika
Shane L nominates Shane J and Ashley
Malika nominates Ann and Amanda
Ashley nominates Shane J and Shane L
Jess nominates Shane J and Malika
Shane J nominates Amanda and Ann
Amanda nominates Shane J and Malika
Wayne nominates Ann and Shane J

Facing eviction are Ann, Shane J, Amanda, Melika, Ashley, and Shane L.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I want Shane J and Shane L to stay. I think Shane J is safe, Shane L is so quiet maybe he's at risk, but he seems like such a lovely guy, what little we do see of him.

I like Amanda and Melika but I can see either of them going too. I think Ann is safe because of the drama around her. Not sure about Ashley, a lot don't like her but as you can't vote to evict, that might not matter.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
TV schedule to the end:

Tue Jan30 1-2.35pm CBB Live Eviction
Tue Jan30 3.35-4.35pm BOTS
Tue Jan30 4.35-5pm

Wed Jan31 1-2pm CBB
Wed Jan31 2-3pm BOTS (on 5* not the usual Ch5)

Thu Feb01 1-2pm CBB
Thu Feb01 3.05-4pm BOTS

Fri Feb02 1-2pm CBB: Live Final Part 1
Fri Feb02 2.30-3.05pm CBB: Live Final Part 2
Fri Feb02 3.05-4pm BOTS

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Three of the six are going so tomorrow should be fun.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing Malika (American), Amanda (young audience, old lady) and Ashley (won't stop talking).

Which would leave the others in the final, my guess on the order would be

Shane J win
Shane L 2nd (perhaps wishful thinking)
Ann
Jess
Wayne

As long as Ann doesn't win I'm fine.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Some people's treatment of Shane is really upsetting me. I know Ann can't see any side other than her own, but I thought better of Amanda. I get that she thinks he is against Ann, and wants to protect her friend, but in the same way that she has a valid argument in saying Ann's not going to change, he has a valid argument in saying that what she's doing has an actual effect on real people. I don't see why she thinks he should be quiet just for the peace, because Ann won't change. If the argument is Ann won't change, then why is it acceptable to say Shane must?

And because Amanda has such an influence over Wayne and Jess and Ashley, they all seem to be taking her side and basically just saying Shane doesn't have a right to speak. And they are sowing the seed that Shane is talking behind people's backs, when we've seen him talking directly to Ann about it several times, and he's made no attempt to hide how he feels.

I get that if you don't want to talk about something then you shouldn't have to, but you have to express that in a way that doesn't dismiss very valid concerns.

Oh and then they put him as least honest, when he is a constant stream of trying to say exactly what he feels.

Anyway it's really upset me, so I'm just venting. Don't mind me.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Safe housemates are Courtney and Ann.

The first two housemates evicted today are Ashley and Malika.