TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 26, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2016: General Discussion: Media outside the House: Archive through April 26, 2017 users admin

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I read about the conversation... if I was the baby mama I would be mortified to learn that he was telling the story... about the conception... for all the internet to hear...

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
When I was watching the conversation I felt embarrassed! It seemed to me James was trying to gain sympathy from Paul and seal the deal as AFH.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I don't know that he doesn't pay child support but it does seem that he is involved in her life.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
gain sympathy how??? I don't understand how James thinks the story would seal the AFP deal. Is he panhandling for votes????

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
James has said he and the child had paternity tests done and he is indeed the father.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
James wants everyone to know he needs the money because he is a Dad --- I guess. Playing the game would be a better approach.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Hey Everyone!!!! I need money... because I'm a mom!!! And a single mom with a hungry teenage son to boot!!!

Jez!!! I guess if someone wants to vote for someone to win based on the fact they NEED the money as opposed to playing a better games and thereby EARNING the win... I guess so... I mean everyone has their reasons for why they vote they vote the way they do...

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Cass that is spot on. My pet peeve is voting for someone who needs the money instead of someone who earned the money by playing a great game.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
James has said he and the child had paternity tests done and he is indeed the father.

I don't consider that official- you have to get the news this way..

https://youtu.be/8hm9Bi77mqE

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Wilson, strange to admit I have been associating with you for perhaps 15-16 years, and I still believe everything you say. Rock on, Wilson!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-18-finale-producers-931061

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
zap2it asked their twitter followers to rank the BB winners...I don't agree with some of their findings..

http://zap2it.com/2016/09/big-brother-best-worst-winners-rankings/

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Wilson, your link made me look up Adam from Season 9, and whatever happened to him.

Here's an article I found:

http://www.phillyvoice.com/from-big-brother-winner-to-drug-felon-cherry-hill-native-needed-a-reality-check/

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I am completely unfamiliar with Reddit but here is a thread from Michele's "ask anything" session.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/
54tmqp/ask_meech_anything_
im_michelle_meyer_of_bb18_ama_p/?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So, James and Natalie are officially dating:

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-18-james-huling-natalie-negrotti-confirm-their-relationship/

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Davonne, Paul and Victor were on today's episode of Bold and Beautiful playing caterers for Bill and Brook's wedding. The usual BB related dialog, Day, "I would love to be a houseguest in this house", Paul calling Bill the "head of the household", and the funniest I thought was Victor carrying a tray of food in saying it was his "third time to come back into the house."

If you aren't a follower of B&B you might want to see this episode on All Access...

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Cody and Paulie are the bartenders on tonight's Watch What Happens Live.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Not sure where to put this, but I just saw a commercial for Bye Bye Foundation being peddled by none other than Jaime Kern from Season 1! I recognized her right away. She's gained a few pounds, like most of us do as we age. :-)

http://www.tryitnow.com/?uci=US-IC-O-PS-BR-GA-XXXX-096922&medium=tsa

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Brenda, Jaime has been selling her make-up for years. Someone here reported that she's just sold her company for an astronomical amount of money. Good for Jaime.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, April 14, 2017 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Totally random Big Brother sighting today. I went to my local Ralphs Grocery store this morning, early, to avoid the Coachella crowds that have been gathering, I spot a "bearded guy" dressed in black walking across the parking lot to the coffee cafe. Took a double take to make sure it was Paul Abrahim. Yes, it was. I DID NOT follow him into the coffee shop :-) .

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Natalie really pissed off James by sending her some sort of "semi" legal papers. He was so made he posted a 28 minute rant where he came clean about their relationship.

He said they broke up earlier than was said because Natalie thought they would make more money on appearances if they were a couple and he knew he should come clean but he didn't since he was always protecting her.

Apparently some photos of Natalie in some sort of compromising situations have been put on the internet and she thinks he did it, but he says no. Plus she cheated on him with an old boyfriend.

It was pretty funny and boy was he mad, said he had spent months protecting her and trying to raise money for her family in Venezuela and this is the thanks he gets.

James Huling‏Verified account @AsianJamesBB17 2h2 hours ago
More
Important message, tea ☕️ if you would call it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It's getting funnier and funnier as the BB18 folks tweet about it.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Dipo
the video is taken down on James twitter but you can watch it on u-tube. I just watched it and boy is James mad. I guess if what he he says is true I don't blame him. I suspected for a while there was something wrong with that relationship.

And yup, BB twitter is having a field day with it. LOL

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So how long ago did they break up?

I tried watching the video twice last night, but I kept falling asleep during it.

I kept thinking, while watching it, does she seriously think that James would know how to hack an apple phone? I don't remember him being the brightest bulb.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL Grooch, I think they broke up fairly quickly. James said he was lying to her family at Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I suspect they broke up before that.

Someone else posted a tweet that said they had skyped with Natalie (seemed like some sort of prize), that Nat said she wanted to be their friend and took their details, then the next day blocked them. The person said he thought he didn't something wrong and was hurt by it.

I don't think Natalie is as nice a person as she believes she is....as James said, that is her personality on camera, different in life.

And Grooch you are correct, I think James barely knows how to work his own phone, took him months to figure out periscope.