TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 24, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: Cast Bios: Cody Nickson: Archive through July 24, 2017 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 19, 2017 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Lake Mills, IA
Current city: Plano, TX

Three adjectives that describe you: Confident, charming, and sweet

Favorite activities: Surfing is my No. 1 activity. I started surfing when I was stationed in North Carolina and now I take surfing trips to North Carolina or California when I get the chance.

I also took a trip to Hawaii to surf. I enjoy riding my motorcycle, too.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
I think if a bunch of people are on a different sleep schedule and making noise while I'm trying to sleep, it will be difficult. I like my eight hours of sleep a night.

However, if I need to be in the mix, I will stay up with everyone to always gain the appropriate intel.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
"Evel" Dick Donato from Season 8. I LOVE it when someone plays the game in a way that has never been seen before—and it works!

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Yes. First off, the overbearing Houseguests will expose themselves, which should create a nice divide. The ones talking their game out loud, I would shoot for them first.

After getting rid of them, the floaters go next. If you float, you're getting voted out. I want to face warriors and champions to the end, not some tagalong.

After that, [I'll try to] win every competition, which I have the ability to do, if it's individual. If there's a way to accomplish these things through influence and by causing someone else to execute my moves, I'll make that happen.

If I have to gain the HOH position and do it myself, I will absolutely do that, too.

I will never put myself in a pawn position. I will always be a part of every conversation I can and ask questions, but avoid inserting my opinion directly. I'll always do it in a roundabout way, making people believe it's their opinion.

My life's motto is… Semper fidelis.

What would you take into the house, and why?
- My silkie shorts, the short Marine Corps PT shorts
- A frisbee
- My canteen coffee cup

Fun facts about yourself:
- I can solve a Rubik's cube in less than a minute
- I have never worn a suit
- I have never worn cologne
- I have never taken a selfie
- I have never been offended—not once

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215650/

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
After seeing Cody's KFROG interview, I see him winning the first HOH, getting the worst case of HOHitis in BB history, and getting himself voted out week 2.

And I would not be upset by this development. If Devin and Caleb had a baby, it would be Cody.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I've seen 3 interview of this person and every time he's referred to "Victim Noises"

I'm sick of hearing him say it already and I just know it's going to become his catch phrase. Oy!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 23, 2017 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What is "victim noise?"

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 23, 2017 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think it's when someone says 'OW!' when they get hurt.

It apparently applies to men in Cody-world.

His reasoning is:

Females are allowed to cry, since that's normal, but not guys. (pp)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 23, 2017 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks. That's weird

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think he's Montes long lost brother.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
That's it, Grooch!!

That's who he reminds me of!

Yeah, he needs to go, ASAP. Heh.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
He actually was one of my favorites last night. He seems to be very level headed and that scene between him and Paul...hilarious!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Totally creeped me out with his silent Sam routine. He and Cameron were my two least favorites and Cameron's now gone. One down one to go. On the other hand my first impressions are usually wrong LOL

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Friday, June 30, 2017 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Dude, you are just too plain weird to be playing this game. Bring it down a couple dozen notches please!

Denecee

09-05-2002

Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
the dude cannot handle a strong woman, did you see him almost crack when Christmas confronted him? He is my least fav so far.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, July 14, 2017 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What a jerk. He acted totally shocked when Julie told him about the "battle back" yet he talked about the battle back before he was evicted.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Friday, July 14, 2017 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I hope he gets to battle Jessica in the battle back.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, July 14, 2017 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Perhaps he was told by Production to act shocked. It is easy to forget sometimes that there are many people out there watching Big Brother who don't participate in the online forums and feeds...although I for the life of me can't figure out why because it is so much better this way!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 14, 2017 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it seemed to me like he was going to cry. Its one thing to guess and talk about it but they never knew for sure.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just had to come back to this thread to brag that my prediction on June 22 at 4:03 p.m. came true.

This is a rare event for me, so I can't help but make a big deal out of it.

Feel free to ignore me! LOL!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hahaha Rosem!!!! You WERE RIGHT!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Way to go Rosem!

Any predictions on final 2?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Rosem, you are on a roll this year!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haha! Thanks guys!

I'd love to see Kevin and Paul as F2.

My next prediction is that Cody will win the Battle Back. I really, really, really, really hope I'm wrong this time!

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, July 21, 2017 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Cody was scary in the beginning. We haven't seen what this guy is made of. I know he is one part Marine, so that's major points in book.
Pulling for him to get back in he house.
What is it~ooo rah?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 24, 2017 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ok, so I wasn't wrong. Again. Dammit, I wanted to be wrong!

Hahaha - I'm scared to predict anything else!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 24, 2017 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rosem, could you please predict that Cody will get evicted within the next two weeks?