TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Christmas Abbott

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: Cast Bios: Christmas Abbott users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 19, 2017 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Lynchburg, VA
Current city: Raleigh, NC

Three adjectives that describe you: Committed, happy, and influential.

Favorite activities: Working out or playing a sport, cooking, and working.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Lack of privacy. I actually enjoy a lot of alone time and I don't believe I will get that in the house.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Helen Kim from Season 15! She was smart, knew how to work the people in the house, and people knew they needed her.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Use my ability to read personalities and know what people need emotionally, so I can almost be a mentor.

I will also stay under the radar as a threat or drama queen. The physical and mental games are the easy parts.

My life's motto is… Every day you wake up with the opportunity to change your life.

What would you take into the house, and why?
- Fran, my English Bulldog, because she's my best friend
- My weightlifting equipment, so I can still lift
- Jenny, my operations girl, because she keeps my sh*t together

Fun facts about yourself:
- First female in NASCAR Sprint Cup pit crew member
- National best-selling book author, who just released a second book
- CrossFit Games athlete
- Two-time Iraq contractor
- I love being creepy

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215639/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 19, 2017 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick‏Verified account @EvelDick · 3h3 hours ago
Yeah, I like that too. BB13 Keith told me she has some kind of cross fit show early am on ESPN too

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, June 19, 2017 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
She last competed in the CF Games in 2012. Making most of her income now with her gym, her books and her website. But the kona household will be rooting for her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 19, 2017 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb19‏ @hamsterwatch · 1h1 hour ago
nekkid Christmas .. she posed for Inked Magazine, sourced by @CelebsNSFW #bb19

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if she'll have to cover up some of her tattoos like Kryssie did last fall (though it doesn't look like there are any trademarked or copyrighted characters, so she might be OK)

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Legally changing my name to Christmas!!💖💖💖

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
2015 cbs news video:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/crossfit-icon-christmas-abbott-journey-from-front-line-to-badass/

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I got a wee bit of a Vanessa vibe from her- just a wee bit. Maybe it's her confidence. Although I don't see any crying jags for Xmas.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
She strikes me as very impressive on all counts. Usually my first impression suck but we'll see.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Gosh, I didn't get a Vanessa vibe from her at all! But I was never a Vanessa fan so that might be it. I am prepared to like Christmas until I don't like her anymore.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I never ever liked Vanessa even though pre game I was hoping for her to be cool, but she wasn't.

I'm planning on rooting for Xmas. Her confidence reminded me of Vanessa's.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I like her too

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Friday, June 30, 2017 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Christmas is a huge target because she is physical and smart. Hopefully she will do well.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
http://heavy.com/news/2013/02/christmas-abbott-females-nascar-pit-crew-bio-facts/

Denecee

09-05-2002

Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
liking this strong woman

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Me too! :-)

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, July 14, 2017 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
One of my picks for the beginning. Big time bummer about her broken foot.
Praying for a fast and healthy recovery. Miss you in the house. Not sure if you are coming back. May be better to heal in a cleaner environment.
Take care.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 24, 2017 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Interesting interview with Xmas. From 2015. She came from a biker family. Eventually they moved away from that life for the protection of the children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IO_vrytKW0

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 24, 2017 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just an FYI - She's 35. Not sure why this bio says she's 33!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, July 24, 2017 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I have to give her big props on how she is doing with her injury. Just the swelling and pain alone would be misery inducing. And there she is chipper and beating out all her alliance in an endurance challenge where she was at greater odds than all of them as she was unable to adjust her footing at all.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 24, 2017 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. She is doing amazing!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: