TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 07, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2017: TV Episodes - Discussion: Archive through May 07, 2017 users admin

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Jasper...that was me who asked about Jackie. Thanks for your feedback...I still don't get it.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Dillion is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Re: Jackie...I think the what happened with Jackie was in the first week or two. I think she is smart and good at the challenges, those first ones anyway. She came into the game playing hard. She had suggested one of the 6 go up on the chopping block and it got back to them. Nothing major really, she was just playing too hard at the beginning.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mizinvanccouver. I would have thought that by now certain housemates would realize that Jackie is a number for them since it appears no one likes her. I had hopes for Karen but she doesn't seem to get it either.

One would think that Dillon has to realize he is on the outside of the group Neda revealed before her demise so why he didn't put both Demetres and Ika up is beyond me. He needs to get someone from that group out but most of all someone on the 'other' side has to get the people to understand that they need to get out Ika if they have any hope in winning.

As Tk27 said...Dillon is not the sharpest tool in the shed. However, there are a lot of dull tools in there.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I am really enjoying this season it's so exciting Dillon the gentle giant is my favorite. And I have to admit Ika and Dimitri keep the show interesting

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Anyone know who is HOH now?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Demetres... I posted it earlier on the 'Interesting happenings' thread..

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Spunky

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
From the first ep I have had a dislike for Demetri and have wanted him gone! I think ugh everything he appears. At this point I can't stand Dre either. She thinks very highly of herself. Who would I like to win, hmmm. Not really crazy about any of them. Even Dillon has disappointed me with just falling in line.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Actually I was waiting for the power to get to his head but he wasn't as bad as I thought he would be. It's always like that, one side in power then the other side and so on. Highs and lows of Big Brother. lol

I like that Ika is straight up no matter what her position in the house. When she suggested Neda on the block, that was very brave as it could have backfired and then she would have been the next one out on the double eviction.

I have no favourites this year but still enjoying the show; I love how inovative the rewards, challenges are.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Agreed love the challenges and that BB gives them a rollicking and punishment when required. They are kept on their toes. None of this oh it's day so and so so it's this challenge like in thu US and they prep.

I don't find him overly arrogant I just have a gut reaction to him every time he appears, and it's not pleasant!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Looks like it will be Bruno out this week; they see him as a physical threat.

I thought it was hilarious during the POV challenge when they put the bunnies in the coffins with them and Ika was practically climbing out of her coffin. LOL I was thinking, hmmmm wonder how she would react to a rat or mouse and then low and behold they put rats in there with them. LOL The family member laughing really wasn't a fair one for those with children, of course it would play on your heart strings more than your sister or parent laughing.

So will the game become predictable, next out Dimitri or Kevin depending on who gets HOH, then Dillion or Jackie, then Ika or Dre or William or Dre or put both Dimitri and Ika.

Hard to say. I guess I'm sort of routing for Ika at the moment as she made the biggest move in my opinion. Maybe Karen a bit just for surviving as long as she has being the oldest person in the house.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Anyone know who won veto?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Demetres won the veto and used it on himself and Jackie is the replacement nominee.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
It was a triple eviction night and Jackie was evicted with William and Dre following hot on her heels at the door.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I was in the studio audience today for this show and amazing to see the evictees so close up! Poor William looked shell shocked and Dre was full of energy! As part of a prize I got at Christmas we got a tour of the studio afterward to see where they monitor edit and costume the show! We couldnt go in here the hgs are but stood outside the Diary Room door!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
!!!! yea you CJ! You should have yelled what is wrong with you people leaving Ika in there!

Did you have fun? And did you get to meet Arisa?

William did look pretty worn out.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
How utterly awesome Cable!!!! :-)

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, May 05, 2017 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Yes I should have said something!! Arisa is so funny and nice talking to the audience dancing around, and at one point singing with one of the floor crew! She gets last minute changes in her sctipt and after the tour she ealked past us and said hi. It was a memorable evening. And the studio is so much smaller than it looks on tv___i guess they all are!

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, May 05, 2017 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I love Arisa's wardrobe choices this season. The black and gold dress on the last episode was really nice. Did it look as good in person as on TV?

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I have been absent from the discussion all season and only watching the TV shows. Don't like Dillon at all but he could definitely win some of the end game comps and find himself in the finals. Karen is extremely paranoid convinced she is the target. Most will want to take her to the end. If Ika doesn't win some comps here in the end she will be gone. Best to get rid of Demetres right now (unless he wins POV). Foolish not to vote out Ika if Demetres is off the block. Just some random thoughts.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Yes Strat, Arisa and the dress looked very nice, but during the breaks in taping, she would be tugging at it, like it felt too short to her!

Karen is crazy paranoid and mean as a swatted wasp when she gets her dander up--like Ika. Dillon seems kind of dumb and jockish.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I call Dylan the gentle giant. He may not be the brightest light but he seems to have a kind heart.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I think Dylan is a sweet guy, I love how he is helping his mom raise his niece!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
ITA Sporty. When I said that he's not the brightest light I kind of meant that he's not cut throat or diabolical in this game. What stands out to me is his good nature and sense of fun.