TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 15, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2017: TV Episodes - Discussion: Archive through April 15, 2017 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I agree with all your comments, although I enjoy hopping on the live feeds (when they're on) I think they hurt the tv ratings, tv audience may already know everything that went on in the house and may not enjoy the tv show that much and when you take away the satisfaction of seeing the HOH winner (I was surprised last night they showed the winner... finally). I don't understand the 6 against Gary just because he supported Cassandra (so catty).
Also, Karen, while hosting the slop comp knew all along that Big Brother was going to reverse the result (Bruno's reaction was ridiculous), I had to re-watch her play acting and I understood better her play acting.
Anyway, I think the two nominees should also have played the HOH comp, that could have been a good twist ! Big Brother really robbed the two nominees of the opportunity to play like the others did, unless Big Brother has something planned for Gary (if he goes) and puts him in a secret room and use him as the entertainer that he is. To get rid of him because of this 'reverse' twist may have played against the producers' wish.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It was kind of a mean trick by BB showing their votes and comments when deciding the Have Nots and then reversing the outcome but I do enjoy the fact that BB Canada keeps the houseguests guessing and doesn't allow them to settle down and get stale and predictable.

I like Gary and I think he has added to the show over the years but I can't imagine what it would be like to live with him continuously in an isolated environment over such a long stretch of time. He is so demonstrative.

Backwards week was a great idea as well but I do think that the nominees should have been allowed to play for HOH. The endurance competition was great. I love how BB Canada makes an effort to keep it interesting.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I definitely thought they should have been allowed to play. It would have been great if one won. Their comps are top notch and it was a testament to Gary even the position he was in he played host with grace. I loved his five fingered thing. That was funny.
It is hard to live with someone who is on all the time. And he does wear his heart on his sleeve.

I also like the fact they they do get punished for being bad little houseguests.

I agree with you TK. We don't require cliffhangers.
I wonder if Marsha will make an appearance.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Too bad Neda has immunity. I'd like to see her gone pdq.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Wow I was team Neda all the way at the start of the season and I loved her in her season. I love everything about Neda and think she is extremely hot but seems to be missing one thing. A nice personality which is really starting to turn me off. Holy Catty Batman!

I think Neda got a little shock tonight when she heard the audience applause when she was eliminated in the HOH. I'm expecting Neda to start doing some damage control. Only problem is she has to figure out why all of a sudden Canada doesn't seem to love her anymore. She will never figure it out because catty people never see themselves as catty! And yes I do know that Neda heard the audience. I saw Kevin and Will talking on the feeds about the reaction they heard.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Friday, April 07, 2017 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
I think it was obvious Neda threw the HOH. She wants to be able to play next time in case jury has started. I want Gary back!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 07, 2017 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I loved how Cassandra kept appearing on the screen and irritating Neda! LOL

Gary's comment about the Villan,"You don't know who it is till you watch the show." was hilarious!!!

I was so hoping Dimitri and Ika would keep Gary.

Well there is still hope, now the "French Connection" are in power so they can unit with Dimitri and Ika and try to pull over someone else to their side and flip the house. Here's hoping!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, April 07, 2017 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I really liked Neda in her season with Jon as well. Now I dislike her. I find very little to like about any of them this season. The personal bashing is so spiteful and unnecessary . Neda and Dre can go next. I imagine William will target Jacquie as Dre has such a hate on for her.

Neda was such a so and so to Sindy. What was the purpose of that other than to make Sindy feel like crap and see if they do what Neda said. And the fact that they did?! If any of them have a introspective moment later they will be very disappointed in how they acted. "It just a game" doesn't fit.

Plus I'm not sure what Demetrius strategy was and Ika could have saved Gary. I hope he sees thru her crocodile tears. Everything she said, I believe was to try and make herself seem genuine, just in case it was an early jury, he might come back, or Canada to feel positive towards her.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, April 07, 2017 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I also don't see Ika and Demetres relationship genuine, obviously they're playing the game and it shows when it's decision time. I think Neda's immunity will hurt her in the end because she will be nominated as soon as her immunity is over, unless she can save herself or unless her alliance keeps her safe. The tv audience changed towards Neda and hopefully will make Neda less catty.

I'm glad the newbies are winning comps and now William is HOH. I think they should stick together and target the former houseguests.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Neda was on feeds talking to sindy how that booing bothered her. Glad she heard it.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 2:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Oh she heard it alright and she also heard when everyone cheered when she was eliminated from the HOH

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 10, 2017 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched yet but I did see a clip on Jon's twitter of Neda "talking to Canada". about being booed. I say boo hoo, she knows the drill. she knows Canadians don't like to see people being picked on or ostracized.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I had fun watching last night's episode. I loved how BB gave Karen and Kevin a mission. I was surprised Bruno agreed to switch bathing suits right then and there! Lol I liked how confused Dillon was when Karen spilled the drink on him. Lol

I also liked the task the whole house had with the makers and testers. Lol Nice the whole house gets a break from being a have not.

Not surprised with the nomination.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
I am so sick of Bruno and other HG's on the show like him. I'm doing this for my kids blah blah blah. Sorry Bruno I don't buy it because $100,000 certainly doesn't go very far. Here is an idea Bruno why not get a good job support the family and give your kids what is most important to them!

Guess what Bruno all your kids want from you is your time but you have chosen to take with the 2 shows about a half year of time away from them. That is time that can they can never get back. Which in my book makes you a crap parent. But hey that is me. I'm just sick of seeing the crying blah blah blah. You chose this so suck up Princess.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I think I may have only missed one episode so perhaps I missed something major but maybe someone can clear something up for me. Why so much 'hate' for Jackie in the house? I don't get it! I do remember her having words with Karen but I thought it was because Karen twisted Jackie's words. What am I missing? Anyone?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching the show tonight? It's on live right now. Can I spoil here? It's exciting!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Amazing episode very exciting

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I don't even watch that much Mame, but I noticed the time and found it online. Unbelievable episode. I hope they show more of the end on the next show since the interview was rushed because of the double eviction.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
The HOH is a long one, and I think it's inventive...

The HG's playing for HOH are all at buttons. At various times during the night, a buzzer will sound and they have to press their button- last one to press their button is out in each round, this continues until only one person is left.

The neat thing is the live feed watchers will know when the buzzer will go off..there's a monitor they can see on the feeds (that the HG's can't see) which will display a five minute countdown before each buzzer. Also, during the night they'll be temptations for them to step away from their buttons (they can't sit by their buttons- they either have to be standing at their station or be in the house)- after the first buzzer, a Chinese dinner with alcohol was put in the kitchen, but only available for an hour (and to prep them for this the whole house was on slop today)..

Tk27

07-04-2004

Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Well I have to say my heart went out to Neda tonight. I hope she see's why Canada turned on her and she can make some corrections. You could tell she was pretty hurt by it. Hard to imagine your country hating you. Yes she brought it on herself but............

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, April 14, 2017 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I did expect Neda to be nominated as soon as her immunity ran out but didn't expect to be evicted and in that way, even the audience added to the pain of eviction. I'm not that involved with this group and so I don't really feel sorry for her, anyone of this group going sooner rather than later is okay by me.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 14, 2017 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I have to give Ika some credit, she was the only one who said anything to Sindy, well Neda was going to but Ika beat her to it. If Ika hadn't of said anything and Neda got to her first, for sure she would have put someone more safe like French Connection to not ruffle feathers in her alliance.

I hope Ika hearing/confirming to her as she said,"Thank you CAnada!" doesn't go to her head like it did for Neda.

This season Neda turned into a 'mean girl', so she got what she deserved imo. She couldn't even look at the audience when she was sitting there or walking off the stage. I don't want this to ruin her life, just for her to have an 'a ha' moment. I loved her in her season and was happy to see her again before she became mean.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, April 14, 2017 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I have only been watching the tv show and not the live feed, so, I had no idea what Neda was up to. From what I saw, it seemed Ika and Dre were very manipulative and somewhat mean.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 14, 2017 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I have to hand it to Ika for suggesting Neda be put up to Sandy, it was pretty brave and I don't think Sindy would have done it, she would have played it safe. I hope it doesn't go to Ika 's head like it did Neda.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
CJ oh those two are pretty gnarly. But Neda got a little too big for her britches. While I'm not surprised she's gone I doubt Canada will hate her, she got ousted justice was done. I did feel sorry for her snuffily and wracked with sobs like a little kid, it was sad to see she was that upset. I would have thought she could put it in perspective considering how clinical she can be. And in her chat with the camera she was very blunt well I'm going f anyone over for the money Canada. Fine, well you got got. Sindy did what needed to be done. Next it needs to be Ika then Dre.

Someone asked up above why no one seemed to like Jackie and I have absolutely no idea.