TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 06, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2017: TV Episodes - Discussion: Archive through April 06, 2017 users admin

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Jasper, same I wanted to like Karen but I can't stand her and what put me over the top was her voice and that whistle during HOH 😳😡

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
She seemed quite funny with her whistle but if she was lying to Jackie that's something I didn't like. Why look for trouble, she should play the 'mama' of the house, friendly with everybody, otherwise she won't last very long.

The tv episode is airing so late at night that I have to watch in the morning but with the live feeds (I love the bbviewer) the tv show seems so 'dated'. Too many things already happened and I do wonder if the tv ratings suffer for this.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
I was hoping to like Karen as well since I had lived in Victoria for many years and still live on the Island. Plus she was in my own age range.

Vote her out ASAP lol

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The only reason I was hoping for Dillon to win POV was because everyone wanted him out, I always like the underdog and I see already some of the newbies are too arrogant in their thinking. I wanted to like Demetres but now I don't. I still think Karen could be funny if she could stay out of trouble.
Dallas didn't seem to me a big threat, but if evicted I'm okay too since I think he had two chances at Big Brother but didn't learn how to avoid eviction. If he stays, it means I got it all wrong.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Loved watching them do the bit about the Oreo cookies...made me crave Oreo's. LOL

There is no way I would last in that house, I would go crazy!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I actually feel quite sorry for Dillon. Having people turn on you quite so publicly, and Dallas was quite aggressive in his words must make him feel very isolated. As we've seen he is sensitive and he really looked quite confused at Dallas' words. I don't know if the lip curl is unconscious from boxing, seems silly here but oh well.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
And Ika is not going to win any awards for the overblown dramatics. Really are you that cut up about dallie, dz whatever the heck he calls himself. Fingers crossed he goes and the newbies wake up and smell the coffee. Although demetri is so smitten that's not going to happen. I woman the Dillon to win ho and boot his ass out next

Tk27

07-04-2004

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
If I had been Demetri before the Veto I would have talked to Dillion and explained that it really was only strategy that he did what he did. Try and talk to him in case he won veto that he wouldn't be gunning for you. Possibly even make a sub secret alliance with Dillion.

I feel bad for the guy too what he doesn't realize is that it is all game play. He thinks it is personal which it is not. I know if I was playing the game I would be trying to cover some bases. These players can get such tunnel vision.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yes I was surprised when Emily suggested a secret alliance between the three that Demetri wouldn't even entertain it.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
What is the deal with Sindy and Gary standing in a model pose for the HOH comp. Being Vets they should realize that they are getting discovered by anybody!

Tk27

07-04-2004

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Where are the 2 guys in White jackets for Gary?

Tk27

07-04-2004

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Bruno there are other words in the English vocabulary other than .......... 100%

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Gary is very ott. I wonder if he is on all the time in RL. But I actually thought it was funny.

I just watched this this morning and the only way Cass will be able to dig out is win Veto. Which given her track record is unlikely.

That have not comp? Sindy after she fell in was one of the funniest things I've seen on this show. It just hit my funny bone seeing her bob about. lol I wish more of them had fallen in.

Did Demetri not bring any other clothes than that stupid "name" shirt he wears?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I liked the fashion show and I wonder if Big Brother let them have the garments they wore, I expected William to win it the comp since he seemed to me a bit of a fashionista .. But that he did not use the veto was a bit disappointing, he could have saved Jackie and although Cassandra remains the target I would have liked to see the replacement, a bold move is really needed now.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Oddly enough, I'm not finding the episodes all that interesting. I've been reading updates on Twitter and FF thru the show. And if I don't know what's going on...meh.

I wonder if not being able to watch the BBUS LFs or the fall edition on CBS online has ended my addiction to BB

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
This week is going to be a poisoned chalice for someone...with the HOH winner getting the only eviction vote means you might have a backstab if the comps go wrong..

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Agreed it would be the perfect opportunity to kick someone in the teeth if you'd still have the numbers.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 31, 2017 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It was boring in the sense that the vote was, again, unanimous, I was hoping for some opposition. Gary went along with the house and this didn't help make him look a bit different...
Well, maybe it's too early to make bold moves...

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wow...it sure is quiet in all the Canada 2017 threads.

I was so disappointed they 6 voted (except Ika and Dimitrie) for Gary and Dre; they didn't have to do what Neda wanted after her HOH.

I found the beginning too drawn out, watching her repeat that they needed to nominate 2 people ect.

I really enjoyed the POV challenge where they had to make words with the letters. I was hoping Gary or Dre would win and take themselves off the block but Neda won.

I loved how Bruno was trying to keep the 6 group a secret from Gary who was already telling him he knew.

I'm wondering what will happen when they do the HOH comp and how the HOH will figure into the everything since they did things backwards this week? Did that mean Neda had the HOH room for 2 weeks?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Something did not seem right with the nominations. On the live show we saw the first two nominations and it looked to me they didn't really have time to plan their picks, other than what they already discussed in their own alliances, but the rest of the nominations seemed to me like they had time to discuss their picks. Kevin seemed ridiculous to me when he insisted he didn't want to nominate Gary but had no choice. Neda will be nominated and evicted as soon as her immunity runs out unless she can save herself with the POV (and she seems to win that so easily).
I think this reverse play hurt the two nominees, since they didn't have a chance to play for HOH, or will they be able to play for HOH? It's so confusing.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Would it be wonderful if Gary or Dre won HOH and that immediately made them safe from eviction? The only downside I can see is that William would probably go up in their place.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think I read that the two nominees can't play for hoh which is too bad. But they did get to play the veto.
Small thing but Sindy with an S did not vote for Gary and Dre. I think she voted for William and Dre. Nedra did say it was a prior discussion but I'm sure there was rampant speculation up in the HOH.

What was up with Karen acting all foolish? And could Ika be more of a drama queen with her carrying on? And who's the catty one Ika? Neda might love her cat but you sure are acting nasty and catty. Her whole thing about Dillon and Emily was really uncalled for but if we harken back to lettergate it's her all over.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I am quite disappointed in BBCan right now. While I can appreciate the twist that the fewest votes got put on slop I found airing everyone's comments pretty cruel. I really felt bad for Gary and annoyed with the pleasure some seemed to take in his obvious pain in being ganged up on. I wish Dillon had of stepped up here considering how he was treated early on. I would hope that in RL Ika sets a much better example than that of the petulant nasty child that she seems to be behaving as, for her own kids. (No Sindy not a privilege, she's just vindictive) Bet Demetris' momma is not happy. And Bruno? temper tantrum much? his wife will be proud.

I'm also disappointed that no one seems to be having any fun! that is what I have enjoyed in the past. Those casts seemed to be having a good time for the most part. This one - Many seem to be miserable, or playing for the cameras which is boring.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I loved last nights episode for the twists! I too was feeling sorry for Gary; it's one thing to all unite for alliances to have him nominated or evicted but it was unnecessary for the 'Have Not' challenge. Lines were really clear. I too didn't like how they were all snickering and laughing at Gary.I felt they should stop laughing once they saw how many he had. My daughter and I were talking about the 'gang' mentality that occurred the past week. Gary wasn't disliked at all prior to trying to help Cassandra. Then they ganged up on him with the 'have not' challenge.

I'm not liking Neda this season very much, she is way too catty. I'm regretting voting for her for Canada's pick.

I thought the HOH challenge was fun to watch. Didn't Gary's alien costume remind you of Ursula from "The Little Mermaid"?!! LOL It seemed a bit dangerous them flinging the rocks at them, maybe they should have had goggles on?!!

I'm wondering if BB will sway Dimitri to keep Gary. I can't see it helping him and Ika's game to keep Gary, drawing attention to themselves this early in the game,they would be best to go with what the 6 want.

I am enjoying all the twists this season, makes it less predictable.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
One thing I am really starting to dislike about this Big Brother. I think the first 4 seasons have blown away the USA version. However now we have this never showing the winner of the HOH on the show. Cliff hanger to get you to watch the next show. But at the same time they promote to go watch on the feeds. None of this makes sense.

With the ways last HOH ended with Dre deciding who to vote for. I thought this could be interesting because I don't know what everyone is thinking. Even though I called who was going to be nominated. But to get that enjoyment I had to go 3 days without checking the show on the internet.

So what does BB Canada want me to do. Just watch the show? Or watch the show and the internet so that you take any enjoyment out of watching the show. Unless it was endurance it has pretty much been a staple of BB to crown the new HOH on the show!!!! Then it is so easy to go to the feeds and watch or if it was endurance you got to go to the feeds and watch the rest of the competition. The best of both worlds.

BB Can has me confused right now almost to the point of not wanting to watch. Get it together BBCan