TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 27, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2017: CBB - Winter Season - January 2017: General Discussion: Archive through January 27, 2017 users admin

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 20, 2017 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Housemates get to pick one housemate eternal immunity.

Bianca chooses Jamie
Callum chooses James C
Colleen chooses James C
Speidi choose Nicola
James C chooses Jamie
Jamie chooses James C
Jedward choose Speidi
Jessica chooses Jedward
Kim chooses Jedward
Nicola chooses Colleen
Stacy chooses James C

James C gets eternal immunity!

James C now has to pick someone for eternal nomination: he chooses Speidi!!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 20, 2017 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I bet Calum is relieved!

I'd like to know the popularity of Speidi. They seem to be pretty blah at the moment, not creating trouble (most of the time) and therefore not standing out.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, January 23, 2017 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Nominations today, they will be playing the nominations, made in the diary room, to the house.

Every housemate with a nomination is up.

Speidi - Colleen and Nicola
Colleen - Kim and Jedward
James C - Kim and Jedward
Jedward - Stacy and Nicola
Nicola - Kim and Jedward
Jamie - Kim and Jessica
Jessica - Stacy and Jamie
Callum - Kim and Jedward
Nicola - Kim and Jedward
Stacy - Jessica and Kim
Kim - Stacy and Nicola

The only housemates that are safe are James C, Callum and Bianca, everyone else is up for eviction.

Stormie

02-28-2007

Monday, January 23, 2017 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Nicola made a nasty comment to Kim in today's show. Firstly, from what I've been reading, Nicola did lie, Kim did not call her a bad mother, she asked if her kids will see her swearing on tv, or something to that effect. But regardless, Kim didn't have to answer Nicola at all. And Nicola should have just accepted the nominations and left it at that. But to scream at someone, yell at them for an answer, shows that Nicola lied. There's no other reason to care, other than Kim has Nicola's number and Nicola doesn't like that, so she tries to turn it around. And Nicola has other HMs doing the same thing to Kim, so she should be happy. But Nicola was nasty, beyond the ridiculous argument.

During the argument, Kim told Nicola, 'your a mother,' in the context of, your better than you are portraying. Then Nicola said to Kim 'yes, I'm a mother and your not, that's your problem.' There is no excuse Nicola can give, she was just nasty. That is beyond low. And whoever is running Nicola's twitter tried to play it off as, 'Nicola will be devastated when she finds out what Kim went through.' Like they would know what Nicola knows, or what she's thinking, but what she said is pretty clear. What Kim went through in her life, which is tragic, is not relevant to what Nicola said. Yes, it makes, to me, Nicola worse for having said it, but to berate another woman for not having children, is an insult to women. It really shows who Nicola is. And BOTS never mentioned what Nicola said, they just praised her for shouting. It looks like the show is vilifying Kim, but when other HMs scream in her face, it's okay. Nicola and her mean-girls, that's what it looks to me.

Stacy is out of control. How long did Stacy leave her laundry in the washer? It seems it was long enough for them to start drying. If Stacy didn't want them to be removed, she should have paid attention to the wash cycle. She just yells at the top of her lungs for no reason. And this thing she has with Jessica, ridiculous. I want Nicola out, but if not her, then Stacy. On second thought, turn the lights off, John and Edward, or James C to win and call it a day.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, January 23, 2017 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Nicola was nasty today, two fold. She was nominated and turned into a raving lunatic. How many times has she told Jedward to just deal with being nominated but she can't even take her own advice. Going after Kim was over the top. From what I have read Kim's history is well known so her dig was intentional. When they did nominating in hell Nicola was swearing and I am pretty sure Kim just said that there were children watching and she shouldn't swear, though maybe she was making the comment about Nicola's kids. Nicola's when you go low I go lower just made her look even worse. I don't think Nicola realizes that twisting the truth is lying.

As for the laundry incident, I am pretty sure Stacy just put her damp dirty laundry in the washer and left it there. Kim wanted to do a load and checked and it was full of dirty laundry so she set it on the floor in front of the washer. Stacy was fine with it at first and then lost it and started complaining to anyone and everyone in earshot except Kim who she had already told that everything was fine. She is just looking for attention and camera time.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, January 23, 2017 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm not really in to this season of CBB, but decided to watch today's episode. First one I've watched this season. Holy Cow...there's always one lecturer in the house and from today's show, I feel it's Stacy. She just wouldn't shut the heck up about letting things blow over to Nicola and actually was very rude to the dark haired girl who must be newer in the house?

Then, she herself blows up @ Kim. Amy, I feel Stacy's blowup was all about Nicola saying she wasn't going to shut up and be quiet if people treat her badly (guess Speidi did the day before.)

Kim was the recipient of Stacy's anger that Nicola actually had the gal to think for herself and said, "No" she wouldn't be quiet when people treated her bad. How dare she not do what Stacy said! The funniest part was Nicola making up with Speidi towards the end of the show.

Hope Stacy goes this week. Every season seems to have one person telling everyone how to behave when they are actually the worst behaved.

Sure wish Speidi would be blocked from future reality tv. Time for them to get a real job. Such complete losers. Why do they, Colleen and Jedward keep going on this show? It's disgusting if these people count on this show to make a living and tres boring for the audience. Same old; same old.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Cricket, this season of celebrity big brother is all stars versus new stars, hence people like Jedward, Callum, Nicola and Colleen being back in the house. I don't think they count on the show to make a living they were courted back for an all star season.

Frogichik

06-10-2002

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Sure wish Speidi would be blocked from future reality tv. Time for them to get a real job.

I always hated them in EVERYTHING, but I like them this series. They were super nice until James C screwed them. James C should NOT have went against the originals. All were loyal, but him in their voting. He should have chosen Kim or Jessica.

Stormie

02-28-2007

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I respectfully disagree. I thought Spencer was very petty and had no right to be upset. Just bc Spencer thinks everyone should do what he wants, doesn't mean they think that. James C can do whatever he wants and he thought Spencer and Heidi wanted to leave, so he said them. Spencer and Heidi put that idea, they wanting to leave, into James C's mind. If they didn't want that perception out there, they should not have said anything, or they should have said they were happy to stay to the end. But even if James C did say them for a game move, which I don't believe, he has a right to do that. And I think Spencer going after Nicola for not choosing him and Heidi, shows me how petty he really is.

Everyone has a right to do what they want. Since when does Spencer determine what is being loyal and to whom? James C's idea of friendship is not the same as Spencer's notion of loyalty. Spencer just turned on a dime, so it shows me he's insincere about friendship. And it also shows me that what he said when he first went into the house--that he doesn't care about anyone in there, he's there to play a game--is who he is in the house and any claim of loyalty is insincere on his part. But I don't think James C is insinsere at all, I think he thought he was making new friends--he said something like that in the DR once. I wish Spencer would go, but Heidi stay.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
This is a game and James C made the best move so far even if he didn't know it. Spencer and Heidi were sitting on their butts doing nothing hoping to skate to the finals but being eternally nominated has forced their hands and now they have to play the game. I am so sick of the attitude that the new housemates don't deserve to be there. This is big brother and they make the rules and anyone they add to the house has just as much right to be there as anyone else.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The evicted housemate is Stacy!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Amy, I read that Speidi are being paid $750,000 for the both of them to appear this season. They have no real jobs. I do feel they rely on reality TV to continue their spoiled lifestyle. I have never seen anyone on any TV show as absolutely lazy as Spencer Pratt. Ran across an old wife swap a couple months ago and he had Amanda Beard (Olympic swimmer) as a wife. Him showing her his daily life was ridiculous. He does nothing and partying is still important to them. Granted this was an older show (few years ago) however, he and Heidi don't seem to have plans for a future without appearing on reality TV. I want to feel sorry for her, as she was cute girl and comes from a good family, but she just keeps staying with him. There has been more than one article where Spencer says he's very disappointed that he and Heidi don't have their own reality show. I don't know where they get money if not reality TV. They have been on them all. The other gals from the hills are getting married and having children, but Heidi is married to a child.

Thanks for the info on this season being "All Stars" vs. new stars. Does that mean the other people in the house are supposed to be celebrities also? I don't know any of them.

Stormie stated:
Spencer and Heidi put that idea, they wanting to leave, into James C's mind.

Is it true that these so-called 'stars' get paid the same amount of money no matter how long they stay?

ETA: Yay, Stacy is gone!

Thanks, Amay.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Yes, Speidi does rely on appearances like this for their income.

Everyone in the house are "celebrities" though usually nott a-listers and some people aren't very well known. The vs. part was really only the first week.

The housemates are paid different sums to go into the house, they negotiate with bb as to how much it will take to get them to go in. As long as they don't walk they will get their whole fee. If they walk or are removed they usually lose the entire sum.

Frogichik

06-10-2002

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I have never seen anyone on any TV show as absolutely lazy as Spencer Pratt.

Spencer did go back to college recently and graduated from USC with a Bachelors degree in political science, so maybe they are planning toward the future. POTUS? LOL Lord help us. They have said they want to start having kids in the next year or 2.

Like I said, normally I hate them, but for whatever reason he is not annoying me. Maybe I bumped my head, or the other housemates are so unlikable this season.

Stacy was the first eviction I was THRILLED with! I couldn't take her 1 more second

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I am days behind still, but not enjoying the carnage.

Spencer is so out of order putting all the blame on Nicola. She has a lot of close friends (or did!) so why must she choose Speidi and not Colleen. And James C chose them for the eternal nomination, and there're leaving him be.

Kim created hell and then seems to have gone back to being normal(ish). Horrible thing to do imo.

Jess is so incapable of listening! She came from the Apprentice so I assumed she'd be a good manager and thinker, but she just doesn't seem to have any tact or any way of judging whether what she is saying is coming across how she intended.

I don't think Stacy is that bad, I think she just has trouble expressing herself, and although she does go off the deep end and is snappy, I think she usually, when not raging, on the right side of the argument. She just doesn't deal with it well.

And I feel really sorry for Nicola. She didn't like how she came across last time so she tried really hard to be better this time, but Kim came in and attacked her for no reason, and she just lost her chi. And now's she's drinking too much and getting too emotional, and isn't able to see the bigger picture with people like Speidi who just think of themselves.

So I'm a bit fed up with the season but will get through it... eventually.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I'll be interested to see your opinions once toy catch up to yesterday's eviction, a lot happens after where you are in the show from what you have posted.

Frogichik

06-10-2002

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Jess is so incapable of listening! She came from the Apprentice so I assumed she'd be a good manager and thinker

I thought she was a stripper?

ETA: I though I read something. Not that strippers can't be smart business women. I actually know one that was.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/jessica-cunnigham-the-apprentice-2016-8958089

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't know that, I assumed she was a business woman! I don't watch the Apprentice so I wonder how many of the contestants are picked for drama rather than skills.

I think I've just finished the one you meant, Amy, just seen Monday's, after nominations were played. I guess I am still protective of Nicola, because although she behaved awfully and should have just accepted the nom, I see why it was important to her to make it clear she hadn't lied. She just, as usual, went over the top with everything. And then Kim, who seems to have suddenly realised she needs to stir up the drama again, started goading again.

I really think Nicola should go for her own sake. She's switched now, emotionally, and I don't think she can switch back. Big Brother isn't a game for people who can't control their emotions, there are too many manipulators in there. Stacy had the same problem.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Nominations by flipping cards, each housemate picks a card. Cards say save, nominate, or Joker. Save you get to save a housemate, nominate you chose housemate to be up for the public vote and Joker you get to do nothing.

Speidi nominate - Kim
Nicola nominate - Jedward
Jedward nominate - Bianca
Jessica Joker
Callum save - Colleen
Jamie Joker
Bianca save - Jamie
Kim Joker
Colleen nominate - Jessica
James C Joker

Nominated are Speidi, Bianca, Jessica, Jedward, and Kim

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Would be good if Kim went, but she probably won't. I think Jessica or Bianca will go, as I don't see either having a big fan base. I'd prefer Jessica to go.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
It is a double eviction on Friday.

Stormie

02-28-2007

Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I think that Kim is being bullied. There is nothing she has said that is different from everyone else. Everyone has had arguments, even ridiculous ones. And she hasn't continued with it, she's taken a step back, nothing wrong with that. But many in the house have gone along with the bullying, especially from Spencer and Nicola. I think it's worse to say nothing, even if you don't like the person, to sit back and watch is worse. Everyone in the house can say what they want, in a manner they choose, but not Kim? It's gone on too long now, it's just awful.

I'd like to see Spencer and Hedi out, I'd also like to see Nicola out, but she's not up, so I'll say Bianca, bc she has to sort her life out.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Kim took a calculated risk in trying to get ratings, it kind of blew up in her face so now she's playing victim, and sometimes is an actual victim. But it's not fair to only expect the others to be the bigger people, every opportunity Kim sees she goes back to saying the awful things she did when she first came in, and people see it and know its only for drama. They're fed up of the havoc she caused, especially as it was all peaceful before she came in. Has she apologised for the way she treated people at the beginning? I haven't heard it if she has.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live tv schedule for the final week, times are Pacific.

Main show:
Fri27 1-2pm and 2.30-3.05pm Eviction
Sat28 2-3.05pm
Sun29 1-2pm
Mon30 1-2pm
Tue31 1-2pm Live Eviction
Wed01 1-2pm
Thu02 1-2pm
Fri03 1-3.05pm The Final

BOTS
Fri27 3.05-4pm
Mon30 3.05-4.05pm
Tue31 3.05-4.05pm
Wed01 3.05-4.05pm
Thu02 3.05-4pm
Fri03 3.05-4.05pm

Live from the house
Tue31 4.05-5pm

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 27, 2017 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Two with most votes and safe are Jedward and Bianca.

First eviction of the night is Jessica.

This means we will lose Kim or speidi.