TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 20, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2017: CBB - Winter Season - January 2017: General Discussion: Archive through January 20, 2017 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Angie was a bit too lecturing, but I did like Callum with her.

Not surprising the others chose Austin, he might be better off out of the house anyway.

I know Kim Woodburn - also a bit lecturing - but not the other two.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Chloe is from jordie shore and Jessica was on the apprentice UK.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 1:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Awww I felt bad for Austin, he certainly wasn't the "dullest" and he really looked sad when he got the most votes. Then the rest of them didn't even look round when he left the house!

Votes were so close it could really have been anyone.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 1:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sounds like one of the Hell housemates will be evicted on Sunday. I'd like it to be James Jordan.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I had mixed feelings about Austin. On one hand he said that they didn't actually vote for him because he was the dullest...more probably because they didn't like him, which I would have to agree. However, I doubt he truly felt Stacey was the dullest. He just didn't like her.

I did feel a tad bad for him when no one walked him to the door. Was it that some felt he wasn't really going to be gone or were they just glad to see him go? The clips they showed of Austin on both his interview with Emma and then on BBOTS, showed what a mean nasty piece of work he could be.

Amy

07-10-2002

Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Jedward won the ability to go back in the house but had do send in a replacement and sent in James c. James J won the second competition and got out of hell and choose Callum to replace him in hell.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, January 16, 2017 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The last three housemates left in hell after the final competiton are Speidi, James C and Jasmine.

The housemates in the main house chose out of the three left in hell who goes home.

Jasmine was evicted by her fellow housemates.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 16, 2017 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow! They missed out on a chance to evict Speidi?!

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, January 16, 2017 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Looks like face to face nominations were today.
The three new housemates could not be nominated.

Looks like the nominees wont be shown until tomorrow, and there will be very little time to vote for who to evict.

Frogichik

06-10-2002

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Crazy that there is an eviction today and we don't even know the nominees!

Frogichik

06-10-2002

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
They missed out on a chance to evict Speidi?!

I may regret these words, but Speidi is among the most likable housemates this season!

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
New housemates are immune but get to nominate.

Face to face nominations are as follows:

James C - Jedward and Speidi
James J. - Jedward and Callum
Callum - James J and Jedward
Chloe - Jedward and James C
Jamie - Jedward and James J
Colleen - Jedward and Jamie
Speidi - James and Jamie
Bianca - Jedward and James C
Jedward - James J and Nicola
Jessica - Colleen and James C
Kim - Nicola and Bianca
Nicola - Jedward and James C
Stacy - Jedward and James C

Jame C, James J, and Jedward are up for eviction.

These face to face nominations were bs because they all just followed what other people did, they didn't make them choose privately before they made them.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
James C will go I assume... not much reason to vote for him even though he seems like a nice guy.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Evicted tonight is James J!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oooooooooo! That's a result!!

Thanks for spoiling, I'm days behind on the shows right now!

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
No problem, I am active in another bbuk group so I am usually watching every day so I just post here also.

Stormie

02-28-2007

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
James J is the same as always, I'm happy he's out. Now if Spencer & Heidi could go next, that'd be great.

If a man did to a woman what Chloe did to John, he'd be out. I haven't heard if she even got a warning.

I like James C a lot, would love to see him win.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I would also love to see James C win! I'm really shocked that Stacy was not among the ones nominated. I'd love for her to go next.

Stormie

02-28-2007

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
There was a huge argument between Kim and Nicola, but most everyone near them, chimed in against Kim. That is so wrong to me. And it looked like Kim was actually right, they are chiming in on things together. I see Nicola as a goader.

Yesterday's show for example, Kim and Spencer were joking around, then Nicola piped up asking Kim if she told Spender she didn't like him and Heidi. Kim had, but the issue was, Nicola was being passive aggressive and trying to create problems, rather than mind her own business. Another example shown was when Kim had an opinion about Jasmine coming back into the house, that she'd have gone after Stacy. Out of the blue, Nicola got angry and started being snide to Kim, claiming that the house would not have allowed that--I call bs on that comment. But then going against Kim, Bianca chimed in, then Chloe, then James J and his antics--for me, this is what Kim is referring to, the chiming in.

It didn't look like having an opinion, it looked like bullying. It doesn't matter what Kim says, someone--then their "friends"--chimes in to denigrate her opinion or make a comment against her. When James J was in and went after her work, I didn't notice anyone tell him he was wrong for that, when he was. Who does that? Too bad Tracey didn't go in at that time.

On the clip I saw today, during the argument Kim said something back to Jamie and he actually got up and went after her--what a man. I think that's when security came in to split them all up. I see Nicola as passive aggressive and her "friends" defend her against anything said against her, even when Nicola is in the wrong. It's like middle school. Kim's angry words are not okay, maybe heavy handed, but I understand where they are coming from.

And Spender opening the door, when Kim, bc some were chilly, tried to close it. There was nothing funny about that, Spencer did it deliberately to antagonize. What is he, five?

On a side note, yesterday's show had Stacy talking to Edward and John, telling them people were talking about how they stir things and do this and that. And she basically was saying if they just changed, they'd be okay. I mean really. The only thing Stacy did was show she and others had been gossiping about them, with no facts to back it up. It looked to me like James J may have put these idea's out there, at least one, where he kept saying he can't believe they are 25. Who is James J to say how anyone should behave? How old was James J when he humiliated an old man? And for whatever reason, Stacy picked up the gossip and ran with it. I was happy to see Edward and John not back down and stick to who they are.

I cannot stand people ganging up on anyone, I don't care what they've done, or what's thought they've done. Is this all this show is now? It's just not entertaining at this point.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Hi Stormie...I see and agree with your comments about the house seeming to gang up on Kim but....mmmmmm...I can't feel sorry for her. She has seemed to challenge them all to BRING IT ON. Her arguments do not make sense and I believe she is the antagonist. Example - During the face-to-face nominations she said something to Nicola and called her Nicole. Nicola corrected her, and she said it without being nasty, and Kim turned around and told her to SHUT UP and went into a tirade about what a nasty (B)!tch she is. SERIOUSLY????

I was surprised at the back and forth at the sliding door as I thought Spencer got along with her. They were both being childish about it. I think it came down to Kim dictating what was going to happen - door closed - literally. Perhaps if she had approached it nicely, it would have been a different outcome. I give her credit that she was the one who finally walked away.

Jamie looked like an idiot jumping out of bed to go after her. He had also gone after Jedward. Big man that he is didn't go after James G when he felt insulted by him calling him a washed-up footballer.

Watching BBOTS, it seems there are mixed opinions out there saying Kim is bringing this house for the drama and knows what she's doing and others saying that this IS Kim. I truly hope it's the former because it would be rather sad if she is truly this person who needs to rip anyone apart who does not agree with her.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If one person comes in and starts berating everyone else in the most personal terms, and for no reason, then yes, they're going to have to face a united front against them.

I don't know how much is real and how much isn't. This is definitely her tactic in everything else she's done, but to a much lesser extent. She was like it on her cleaning show, apparently it was part of her "appeal" but I never got it, and tried to start things in the jungle, but I don't remember it being like this.

So my thought it either she just came in with a plan to wreck the house and start as much drama as possible, in the hope of getting a big "villain" tag at the end of it, or she has some sort of issue where she's not thinking rationally. They haven't shown her drinking and I've no reason to think she's drunk, but that would at least be an "excuse" for her appalling behaviour.

But it is so hard on everyone else, there's only so long you can pretend it's not getting to you, and then you end up looking bad for responding. I hate watching when there are housemates like her.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 20, 2017 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Each superhero and sidekick will each be in front of a button in separate rooms.

There are three possible outcomes:

1 Only one pushes the button and puts the other up

2 They both push and the first is safe and the second is up for eviction

3 Neither pushes and they both are safe.

Jedward and Nicola, Nicola presses Jedward is up
Speidi and Bianca, no one pushes
Kim and Callum, Callum presses Kim is up
Jessica and James c, no one presses
Colleen and Jamie, Jamie presses and Colleen is up
Stacy and Chloe, Stacy presses and Chloe is up

Up for eviction are Chloe, Colleen, Jedward and Kim

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 20, 2017 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Housemate saved before the break is Colleen!

No idea how this vote is going to go.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 20, 2017 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder why they're doing these quick nomination to eviction things. To increase their love viewing figures??

I'm surprised Jamie pressed on Coleen, but the others did well!

No idea either.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 20, 2017 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Evicted is Chloe.

I have to say I am happy, she was a train wreck.