TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 13, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2017: CBB - Winter Season - January 2017: General Discussion: Archive through January 13, 2017 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea its kind of ironic that the biggest star in there, probably the only real celebrity (and even then c-list or lower), is the most boring housemate there.

Im sure he'd be happy to go early and get his paycheck and avoid the later drama.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Plus I'm not sure James C would be able to take much of Jedward LOL

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, January 09, 2017 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Nominations toady!

Callum - Stacy and Speidi
Jasmine - Stacy and Brandon
Jamie - James J and Stacy
James J - Stacy and Austin
Colleen - Ray J and Angie
Nicola - Ray J and Angie
Jedward - Austin and Jasmine
Austin - Stacy and Speidi
Angie - Speidi and Austin
Speidi - Austin and Bianca

Up for the public vote are:
James C
Stacy
Austin
Speidi
Ray J
Angie

They told them the number of nominations they received.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 09, 2017 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If I were voting I'd save Angie, Ray J, Austin and Stacy.

I'll be interested to watch the show and see why Colleen and Nicola voted for Angie.

I presume it's a vote to save, which probably means Speidi are safe because some people love the drama. And I wonder if James C will be safe because of Game Of Thrones. If that's the case it looks like Ray J or Stacy, and probably Stacy, are most at risk, which is a shame, as I like both of them.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, January 09, 2017 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Yes, vote to save.

Colleen nominated Angie because of Angie always bothering her about her bad health habits.

I would love to see Stacy or speidi get voted out.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 09, 2017 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, she had a go at her about smoking. I remember now, thanks.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nicola and Jamie... awkward. I know they're grown ups and everything, but I'd have sat myself down between those two and hoped someone would have drawn one or the other of them away.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Looks like Ray J has left the big brother house.

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/housemate/ray-j

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
They won't even talk about why Ray J left on CBB BOTs til tomorrow nights show. So odd.
I can't imagine who will leave on Friday. Could be anyone!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
James Jordan had such a bad reputation for being just a nasty person before the last CBB, and somehow, as I remember it (could be wrong) he wasn't actually too bad in the show.

This time he's back to form, trying to make trouble and just being so cruel. I know Austin's is annoying, but constantly being wound up doesn't help anyone or anything.

I think Ray J's just fed up and not stimulated. It wasn't how he expected it to be and I'm guessing it's pretty tense in there. I really like him, I don't really know who he is apart from he was in a sex tape with Kim K but he seems to have a good attitude when he's not sleeping.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Agree on both HMs, Kitt. I would not be surprised if James J took the win for just that reason, the way the world is going ☹️

Frogichik

06-10-2002

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Now Brandon left

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2591867/brandon-block-quits-celebrity-big-brother-a-day-after-rapper-ray-j-left-the-house/

Not for nothing, but I am bored to tears this year. I am no Speidi fan, but Austin has been ridiculously mean to them for no reason. Over bottles of water? So stupid.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
There is a task today so hopefully that will add some to the show.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That article said Ray J left to get treatment for a tooth and they refused to let him back again. Sounds like an incomplete story there - lots of times people, especially celebs, leave to get treatment, and as long as it doesn't take days they just come back to the house. Sounds like something else happened, or at the very least that Ray J didn't tell them he only wanted to leave because of his tooth.

Not sure what's going on with Austin. He seems to be cracking up.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today's show had them announcing Ray J left "for medical reasons." It seems really odd that he couldn't come back.

The first half of today's show is why I've hated most of most seasons lately. People constantly having a go at each other. Arrrggg. Stacey didn't do herself any favours either, I think maybe she will go on Friday.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Does it seem like everyone, Stacy, Austin, even James J - is force-arguing? It all seems fake and forced.
Watching CBB BOTS and Brandon said he's not happy. Doesn't feel himself. That's it. Seems a sorry reason to lose your pay.
Best thing about the series? Luke Kempner's impressions on CBB BOTS. He's hilarious

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Austin definitely seems to be fake arguing. James Jordan fake argues for his own entertainment, so yes, fake, but something he always does. I didn't think Stacy was fake arguing, more like she's got a bee in her bonnet still from the nominations.

One of the articles said Brandon had been ill, so perhaps that contributed to him going too. I gave up on BOTS, I got so mad at the rabble adoring people I hated, lol. Googling Luke Kempner, though, maybe I should start again... he's pretty :D.

Frogichik

06-10-2002

Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Googling Luke Kempner, though

If that was the guy who does impressions you MUST watch! That guy nailed each houseguest!

I noticed they only did the live feed once this week. Did anyone read why there are doing the live feed?

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Looks like three new people may be going into the house tomorrow.

Frogichik

06-10-2002

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Looks like three new people may be going into the house tomorrow.

From the profile it showed it looked like 3 women and one looked large, so maybe Gemma Collins is back?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live tv schedule, times are Pacific.

Main show:
Fri13 1-2pm and 2.30-3.05pm Eviction and start of "Hell Weekend"
Sat14 2.30-3.30pm
Sun15 1-2pm
Mon16 1-2pm
Tue17 1-2pm Live Eviction
Wed18 1-2pm
Thu19 1-2pm
Fri20 1-2pm and 2.30-3.05pm Eviction
Sat21 2.30-3.30pm
Sun22 1-2pm
Mon23 1-2pm
Tue24 1-2pm Live Eviction
Wed25 1-2pm

BOTS
Fri13 3.05-4pm
Mon16 3.05-4.05pm
Tue17 3.05-4.05pm
Wed18 2.35-4.05pm
Thu19 3.05-4pm
Fri20 3.05-4pm
Mon23 3.05-4.05pm
Tue24 3.05-4.05pm
Wed25 2.35-4.05pm

Live from the house
Tue17 4.05-5pm
Tue24 4.05-5pm

I don't know why there's such a lack of Live shows, or why they chose Tuesday for the ones they do show. Perhaps they haven't had good ratings. Or I wonder if the celebrities just don't like being filmed without edits.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The only housemate not getting boos is James C.

There will be two evictions tonight one by vote and one that may be chosen by the housemates themselves.

One housemate will be sent to "hell".

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
First housemate evicted this season is Angie, not surprising.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
New housemates, Kim Woodburn, Chloe Ferry, and Jessica Cunningham

Dullest
Austin - Stacy
Bianca - James C
Callum - James J
Colleen - Bianca
Speidi - Austin
James C - Jedward
James J - Callum
Jamie - Callum
Jasmine - James C
Jedward - Austin
Nicola - Jedward
Stacy - Austin

Bye bye Austin

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The housemates voted into hell by the poll are Stacy, Coleen, Speidi, James J, Jedward, and Jasmine.