TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Shane Chapman

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2016 Fall Season: Cast Bios: Shane Chapman users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Brevard, NC
Current city: Pisgah Forest, NC

Three adjectives that describe you: Strong, kind, and ambitious.

Favorite activities: Golf, video games, and working out.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother: Over the Top house?
Figuring out who I can trust and be friends with.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Be friends with everyone, find a person I can trust, and try slowly to take people out.

What would you take into the house, and why?
Chewing tobacco and Xbox live. I have dip in my mouth all day. When I came home, I play Xbox with my best friend in Florida two hours a night.

Fun facts about yourself:
1. I am 24 and still can’t stop picking my nose.
2. My eyes suck and I can’t see six feet away without contacts.
3. I have sleepwalked outside onto our deck.
4. I was almost a golf pro, but decided not to become one.
5. I hiked 600 miles to break up with my girlfriend at the time.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big-brother-over-the-top/cast/215501/

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Chewing Tobacco??
24 and still can’t stop picking my nose

>> hope he is out first!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Bonbon, I saw that too and was appalled.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Somehow, out of all the people who apply to be on BB, they managed to find a tobacco-chewin', sleep- walkin', nose-pickin', half-blind redneck, who's single and ready to mingle.

What are the odds?

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
LOL Rosem. This cast is wild. Too many crude hillbillies/rednecks. I want half of them to be the first boot.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: