TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2016: General Discussion: Media outside the House: Archive through August 24, 2016 users admin

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Cute baby... Rachel's had her on a couple of podcasts this year. I'm really happy for them.

Heaven knows I wasn't a Rachel fan in herfirst season... but she grows on you... at least me... and I really loved watching the moment that Rachel fell for Brandon... you could see it in her eyes. I have to admit it's kinda cool to see the "birth" of their relationship and that they're still going strong. She seems much calmer outside of competitions. Good for them!!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 19, 2016 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
A Paulie post game interview. :

http://www.globaltv.com/bigbrother/latest/houseguest-chat-jury-house-doesnt-worry-paulie/

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 19, 2016 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
From Jokers. Paulie talks about his ONE mistake.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=25702085

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Interesting tidbit:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=25709414

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Why do they keep saying Rachel had the first BB baby? I thought (I don't remember her name) but the cute blond who had a baby a few years ago who had cancer.....

I'm confused, because she had the first baby, am I wrong ?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I believe it Adora is the 1st BB baby... Both parents are BB alum... & met on the show.

Same w/ Jeff & Jordan... And Danielle & Dom... All BB alum.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
If you were /are a Vanessa fan ( from season 17), Dick at NIte has a free episode and it is the one with Vanessa. It is very early in the season but it is a good listen. If you can get by Dick patting his back so much. Austin is also on the show. I love listening to the way her mind works. Girl is brilliant.

Brian2204

09-14-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brian2204 a private message Print Post    
I hope this doesn't offend anyone....but this just screamed Paulie and Corey to me...LOL !! Perhaps their anthem?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7bJnTIcUEg

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is by far the best article on BB that I've seen in a long time and it reflects my feelings perfectly:

http://www.revelist.com/tv/big-brother-women-problem/4288

Mush

09-09-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mush a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Rosem. That was a great article!

Critter59

07-18-2012

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Critter59 a private message Print Post    
Just read on CBS that Jeff and Jordan got married in March and expecting a baby.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Good article Rosem.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
They do cute updates on youtube...I think it is called the Jeff and Jordan show or something...I saw one yesterday where they had 6 weeks to go and they were very sweet. Having a boy.

Cliffcor

06-28-2011

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliffcor a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed reading that piece. Thank You

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Good article, but I wasn't as impressed with the Season 10 cast as the writer was.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I agree, but I think the writer was mentioning it in the context of diversity.

Season 10 was the last season where we didn't have returning players, or relatives of former players in the BB house.

They've been casting lazy like this for many seasons and I want them to STOP THAT!!

I just want a cast of new players, with a variety of ages. Should be simple enough, but Kassting would actually have to work at it for a change!

Holly

07-21-2001

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Good points re the 'bros' but I think she let the females off way too lightly. Look at the child-like behavior of Bridgette--in one "why I should stay" pre-eviction speech, her body language and voice was that of a 5-year old. What's up with that? It was cringe worthy. Same with whiny Nicole and Bronte who both seem to think sounding like wittle girls is cute or something. Then there was Zakiyah, whose only raison d'etre on the show was to be Paulie's doormat and punching bag. Absolutely NO self-esteem whatsoever, even after he refused to use the veto on her, she climbed on top of him in a bumper car! And don't get me started on Meech--sobbing like a toddler on live TV because someone she nominated was going and she just wanted to hang out with him in the Jury House!?! Where are they finding these women?

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Best BB article I've read in a LONG time. Thanks Rosem!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
BB6 is still my favorite cast of all time.

Nala63

09-20-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nala63 a private message Print Post    
Its not helping BB with social media keeping all seasons in touch with each other, meeting each other's families, and traveling together all over the country. Nick and paulie were friends, and James says nics father is wonderful!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Nala, and even more of a reason for them to STOP bringing people back. They can make all kinds of pre season alliances. The newbies don't get that chance.

Even tho James swore to Natalie that he and Nicole don't have a F2 deal, I suspect that they have something, probably a deal made before they were in sequester.

They both know Derrick! They should have been the first two vets out just for that, as well as being in a showmance.

I do wonder how much producer interference is going on this season. Seems more shady than usual.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Holly, good point about the weak, little-girl types they cast. Up against the Bros, who can win physical comps.

Girls can't control the game if they can't win comps. They also can't control the game when they allow the Bros to control them. They need to cast women instead of little girls.

Holly

07-21-2001

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Rosem about the producer interference this season being more obvious. All the DR calls, flip flopping etc.

They definitely need to cast more women like Janelle, women who are independent and strong, and don't hide behind guys for most of the season, like Natalie has.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What IS with all those little girl voices? Are girls just growing up more immature these days? I hate seeing all these girls who should be women, but seem to still be in high school.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
And another thought! Are all of this season't cast what would be called millennial generation, and that is why they whine so much?

Maybe we will get a clue with this season's Survivor starting in September - Millennials vs. Gen X.