TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 07, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2016: BB - Summer Season: General Discussion: Archive through July 07, 2016 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 01, 2016 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well that's a good thing for the house (and the viewers) but I did feel bad for her tears. At least the audience weren't as cruel as they sometimes are on evictees.

Interesting she thinks she hasn't been involved in drama. Her world really does revolve around her.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 01, 2016 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
"Special guests," some with close connections to the housemates, start entering next week. Hmmmm.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The public likes to get rid of the troublesome ones but I'm glad it was Georgina gone this time. Whatever happened to the 'multiple' eviction that was mentioned here? It's amazing how some have gone 'under the radar', like Laura, Emma, Alex and even Charlie, because beside her beef with Jason, she's really not doing anything to stir the main group and Jayne calmed down a lot. Mmmmm

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
On another forum some people are complaining that Emma was too soft with her. Good grief, whatever we think of Georgina, she was crying and torn to bits. It would have been like kicking someone when they're down.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I couldn't find this on YouTube, where can I find it?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Will pm you, Chtichat, check your email.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I Love BBUK. I was very happy to see Georgina walk out the door on Friday night. Would love to see Jackson follow behind her.

Anyone want to share who you would like to win? At this point, Jason, Andy, and Hughie are my favorites. Jason because to me he's just a good guy. Andy because it would piss off a lot of the housemates. Hughie because I think he tries to get along with everyone and even though he can get real heated, I do think it is out of frustration that people don't listen to him.

Will be a good twist on tonight's show (not sure if it's up on You Tube yet). Guests will be visiting the house.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Andy for me. I think he is a bit of a stirrer but he's almost always in the right, so it's hard to fault him.

I don't trust that Jason is as good a guy as he presents himself, but Charlie is surely crazy and he's in a really bad situation because of her, so I do feel bad for him.

I also don't mind Evelyn and Laura. I think both are mostly harmless despite wanting attention. Evelyn in particular has been really good at doing her best to help people who aren't doing well.

And I still have a sweet spot for Jackson. He's a caricature but I think he is a good person, just really mixed up.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Monday, July 04, 2016 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Hi Kitt.. well my opinion on Hughie changed after last night's show. I felt he was actually bullying Andy. It made me like Andy even more.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 04, 2016 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I don't like him at all. In small doses he's amusing but he's another one who makes everything about him, and if he doesn't get enough attention he doesn't care how he makes anyone else feel.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, July 04, 2016 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
You know, I think Andy had the right attitude dealing with Hughie who was clearly looking for a shout out, like he used to have with Natalie, I would have behaved exactly like Andy did, of course he is more mature and logic than Hughie, but I had to admire his self control, it was difficult under the pestering of Hughie, but kudos to Andy for diffusing a potential blowout.

It's obvious that the house is getting to them all, Sam complained to Big Brother about it, and Leytisha complained how crazy it was for Chelsea to go on and on about a pancake. Honestly, I don't know how they can continue without going completely crazy.

In the US house you don't see all this bickering because they have to team up and really work in alliances, you can't risk alienating yourself in whatever way because they nominate each other and evict each other. It takes a different approach to the Big Brother experiment and I think a smarter one as well, and in fact the US players seem to have a bit more fun.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 05, 2016 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm just catching up...

Special guests from Monday's show:

Play with Jason's dog (resisted by Jason)
Tea with Hughie's mum (taken by Hughie)
Night in the other house with Emma's boyfriend (taken by Emma)
Night in the other house with Laura's ??? someone she fell in love with on holiday but she couldn't because she was with someone else??? I think she said from 2 years ago??? (taken by Laura)
Night in the other house with Andy's boyfriend (taken by Andy - Andy quietly proposed and then bf proposed on one knee with ring, they both said yes)

When Charlie was going on about Jason's dog, he seemed to not want her to say that he doesn't have the dog full time (and she seemed to know he wouldn't want that revealed and so kept saying it). So does Jason think pining for a dog gives him "awww" points from the viewers, and him not having doggy full time means he shouldn't be so sad about being away from her?? It's things like this that make me distrust him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 05, 2016 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Special guests from Tuesday's show:

Fish and chips with Sam's mum (taken by Sam)
Another night with Andy's, Emma's, Laura's boyfriends (resisted by Jason, Charlie, Jackson, Chelsea)
Spray tans from Ryan's best friend Lydia (taken by Ryan)
Emma's, Laura's and Andy's bfs again (taken by Emma, so then Laura and Andy both turned too)

Chelsea, Jayne, Charlie, Lateysha, Evelyn, Alex, Jackson didn't have any chance to see their loved ones. Jackson's really upset at having his emotions played with (thinking he'd have a chance to see someone and then not having it).

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Kitt, it's so funny how we can interpret the same scenario different ways based on our like/dislike of a housemate. I saw the exchange between Jason and Charlie totally different. I thought what Charlie was driving at was that it's good that with Jason's schedule he's away a lot so it probably isn't that hard on him being away from her. Come on now -- would someone say to a person who travels a lot that they probably get used to not missing their children because they aren't home a lot? It would be ridiculous if anyone would utter that sentiment. I don't put kids and animals on the same level but many people who have a pet and no kids certainly do. I didn't take it as that Jason has her 'part-time' as in he shares her with someone else. His dog (Chloe? I forgot the name) is 12 YEARS OLD. I also didn't think he was pining away for his dog. If he was, he would have hit the button. I was glad he didn't - - what sense would it have been for him to see the dog for it having to be taken away? I think his reaction to Charlie was simply why is she talking about it and doesn't need her opinion. (Oh btw, Jackson and Latesha hoping or thinking they would see their children in there was ridiculous. It would have been cruel for Big Brother to bring those kids in and then have to tear them away for their parents...but I digress...lol).

Charlie kept repeating it because that's what Charlie does...she needs to have the last word and kept saying she was trying to be nice. It sounded a bit passive aggressive to me.

I think Jason's guard is up when it comes to Charlie. She has accused him of cheating over and over and she was crying to those who would listen but then at the end of the day she admits she doesn't know if he has cheated and then sought him out before she went to bed to give him a cuddle. The look on his face was priceless when she walked away.

I don't think we will get to ever see the real Jason or Charlie because Big Brother made their experience about each other by bringing Charlie into the house. (Let's face it, Chloe would not have made the appearance had it not been for Jason saying something to Charlie about her kicking his dog and Charlie saying she pushed her with her foot....LOL...sounded like a kick to me!)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes I suppose she could have meant that someone looks after the dog while he travels. I know he said he'd only had her full time for a year so I thought Charlie's part time was related to that. He reacted strangely, that's all, like he didn't want that information being public, but I guess he could just be at the end of his tether with Charlie and can't take anything she says any more.

I think Jason's going to be one of those people who gets to the end because he's the strong silent type, but I just get the gut feeling it's an act - not that he's particularly bad or anything, just that it's calculated to get him the win.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live tv times

Wed06 S17E30 BB 2-3.05pm
Wed06 BOTS 3.05-4.05pm

Thu07 S17E31 BB 1-2pm
Thu07 BOTS 2.45-3.45pm

Fri08 S17E32 BB: Eviction 1-2.30pm
Fri08 BOTS 2.30-3.30pm
Fri08 BB: Live from the House 3.30-4pm

Sat09 S17E33 BB 2-3pm (on 5*)

Sun10 S17E34 BB 1-2pm

Mon11 S17E35 BB: Annihilation 1-2pm
Mon11 BOTS 3.05-4.05pm

Tue12 S17E36 BB: Annihilation 1-2pm
Tue 12 BOTS 3.05-4.05pm

Wed13 S17E37 BB: Annihilation 2-3pm
Wed13 BOTS 3.05-4pm

Thu14 S17E38 BB: Annihilation 1-2pm
Thu14 BOTS 2.45-3.45pm

Fri15 S17E39 BB: Eviction Massacre 1-2.30pm
Fri15 BOTS 2.30-3.30pm
Fri15 BB: Live from the House 3.30-4pm

Sat16 S17E40 BB 1-2pm

Sun17 S17E41 BB 1-2pm

Mon18 S17E42 BB 1-2pm
Mon18 BOTS 3.05-4.05pm

They have confirmed that BB will end in July, so at most three and a bit weeks left... no wonder they need to do an Eviction Massacre. I really wish they would do a vote to SAVE for that one.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the schedule, Kitt.

Have there been nominations this week. I've tried to catch a couple episodes where there are usually nominations, but I've seen none. Are they doing the noms different this week.

Has the eviction massacre been discussed? Have they said how many may go next week?

Thanks.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
No nominations on the show yet.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Amy.

I just happened upon today's BB Bit on the Side and the guest on there is doing imitations of all the HG's having conversations with each other. He is fantastic. Don't miss it.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Cricket....not sure of his last name but his first name is Luke. He's on every Wednesday night on BOTS. Love him!

I wonder why no nominations yet. Maybe could be a twist and anyone who gave way to temptation will be up?

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I totally missed the conversation about him only having Chloe part time.

I do wonder what Jason would have been like without Charlie in the house. Maybe the question would be "Who's Jason?" instead of just "Who's Alex?" (keep forgetting he's there...lol).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
From what I read, nominations were done yesterday (Wed) and will be on today's show.

With the finale likely July 27th to the 29th, there are three Fridays including this one, which would normally leave around six for the final week. There are 14 in the house now, so I reckon there's got to be at least four leaving in the mass eviction, possibly six.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wednesday special guests/events:

Video messages from home from children (taken by Lateysha and eventually Jackson)

Speak to sister (taken by Alex)

Jayne phone call with nephew (taken - he warned her about Chelsea)
Chelsea phone call with daughter (taken)
Charlie phone call with bestie (taken - she warned her about Jason)
Evelyn phone call with dad (taken)

That was everyone. I can't imagine how awful it would have been if Emma taking the second night had meant one person couldn't get their treat.

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Emma has been removed from the house.

From Channel 5:
"Emma has been removed from the Big Brother House for attempting to break out on more than one occasion. Emma was unable to live within the confines of the Big Brother House and abide by the rules and therefore forfeited her place as a housemate."