TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 01, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2016: BB - Summer Season: General Discussion: Archive through July 01, 2016 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, June 24, 2016 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I actually think Jayne is very brave to confront Natalie while the others seem more fearful of her and prefer to be on her good side, when she came in guns blazing towards Natalie to tell her what she thought of her bullying Big Brother intervened to get her to DR to calm down, but Jayne is not afraid of Natalie and I find myself cheering for Jayne. Of course Natalie gathers around her anyone who hates Hughie and Jayne and this is how she 'sow discord', she loves that kind of misery.

About Laura and Evelyn, the more they tried to justify what they said the more pathetic they looked, they should have admitted that's how they felt at that time but things have changed and their opinions changed as well. Stop making up excuses, the damage is already done (and Big Brother loves that, Big Brother is the ultimate for sowing discord, beats Natalie on that.

About Jason and Charlie, these two should get over it... it's getting old.

Well, I gather none of them has wondered what was the result of the referendum... could they forget about such an historical event? I agree with Kitt, they may not give a darn...

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 24, 2016 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
First housemate that is safe is Hughie!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 24, 2016 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Tonight's evicted housemate is Natalie!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, June 24, 2016 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, that's good news!!!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, June 24, 2016 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I think that, just because Jayne didn't mean to say anything wrong, doesn't mean it wasn't perceived that way. And a few people were regaling their stories about how not racist they are, not just Jayne. Natalie's life experience and her dealings with racism, are what I thought led her to say something. And she had every right to, they weren't speaking about a person, they were speaking about an ethnic group, which Natalie is a part of. Jayne didn't have a problem riling people up against Natalie, just the way Natalie didn't have a problem riling people up against her. So they both did it. I just don't think the initial conversation was a part of it, I think it had more to do with real life experience, for Natalie anyway.

Jayne had no right getting in Natalie's face, regardless of her intentions. I think she should have gotten a formal warning, that is not allowed, or didn't used to be. It's not like Jayne doesn't speak about others, she does, nor is it like Hughie can't speak up for himself, he can. HMs were not gathered around Natalie, they were gathered around Lateysha, bc she was upset about what Hughie had said, and also what Evelyn and Laura had said; that brought things up for Lateysha, in relation to things said about her on the outside. Jayne was wrong to me, I hope she goes next.

Well, the viewers have spoken, now they get to watch Charlie weep over a man that doesn't want her, or at least doesn't want to talk about their relationship on tv. BB should do a countdown until Jason walks out the door; what a stressful situation for him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 24, 2016 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Jayne's been very picked on, and Natalie really set her sights on her once Chelsea came in and gave her some ammunition. I'm really happy for her that Natalie has gone, it will take some of the heat off, especially as Georgina has suddenly switched to B__ mode. BB did a good job of setting everyone against each other.

Has Charlie finally got the message?! I doubt it.

The next person I want out is Chelsea. None of the others really bother me, although Georgina has her moments, Lateysha too, despite generally being quite a good housemate.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I didn't even want to listen to the eviction interview, so glad she's gone and I agree it should help Jayne relax a bit more.

I was just curious to see the flood in the house and to see them all in the other house they seemed cozier and regrouped a bit. I always preferred the colorful DR background of the other house and couldn't understand why the DR in the main house is so grey and blah ! It should have been the opposite.

Then I couldn't understand the joy over the rain, I mean this is England, they should be used to it, I would have expected such reaction in the Los Angeles BB house where it never rains !

I'd also like to see Chelsea gone next, don't particularly like the fellow but there are others in there I would like to see gone next. Don't have any favorite, I remember the season with Christopher and I miss someone like him this time.

It was weird hearing Emma saying, we have a referendum in Big Brother and we are taking back control of the votes.. or something like that. I guess they are itching to tell the housemates what happened in England but they want to reserve that surprise for when they are out and on the Bots show.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The weather was crazy that day, that wasn't normal UK rain (which is just grey, constant, not too heavy just continuous rain) so it was quite unusual to get a summer storm with torrential rain like that. I guess BB need to fix their roof!

Unfortunately I don't think Chelsea will be nominated, no one in the house seems to have a problem with him. After yesterday Georgina has cemented herself as the next evil, so I hope she goes. As Laura and Evelyn don't like her I think she will be up so there's a chance.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I wish Jason would just tell Charlie to back off, and put them both out of their misery. This pretending to be friends thing just encourages her.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 1:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure if Charlie got the message or not, but on Friday's live show, she was talking to the other HMs about meals, not Jason, so maybe she is starting to listen to Jason and will table any discussion of them as a couple, until they are out. But, if Charlie's been trying to get him back for months, I think she already has her answer. She might just need a Steve Harvey intervention

I'd like to see Chelsea up too, but I don't think he will be either. I think Charlie might be up again. And I think Jayne will be up bc she keeps going on about the cleaning, which is understandable, but did not go over well with some of the HMs. And maybe Evelyn and Laura bc of what they were caught saying about Sam and Lateysha. But, I haven't seen this weekends shows yet, so maybe something else happened.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It's obvious there are going to be nominations based on their daily conflicts, I'd expect more than 3 nominated but maybe that's their maximum.

I understand why this crowd is so angered and conflicted all the time, this compared to the US crowd where they have to ally or die, in the UK they don't have to work together, it's all up to the public, but the fact that there can't be any team work they're just so free to vent and declare all their anger if they are annoyed with something. This is why they look to us as 'more interesting' than the US players, especially this year, compared to these Brits the US players look like kids in a playground.

Chelsea should just walk out if he thinks that Big Brother is ruining his reputation, he said he doesn't need the money, he only wanted the experience but should have expected some unpleasant moment, instead he wants Big Brother to behave or else?? It would be nice to see him walk out..

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yesterday's show: someone should tell Lateysha the diva task is over.

Andy's a funny one. He comes across as causing trouble on purpose but the exact same thing was what got him fired from his BBC job, so this is actually how he is, not just engineered for the game.

If only people would listen to him rather than just fly off the handle they might actually realise he mostly talks the truth, and they could find a better way of protecting themselves.

I presume they nominated today (which means after what we've just seen) so Andy will be up. Evelyn will be up and Georgina will be up because of the previous arguments. And Jayne will be up unless this Andy thing made them temporarily forget about her. That's my guess.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I watched Monday's show and there weren't any noms. Weird.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they nominate on Monday, so it goes n Tuesday's show.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Nominations are as follows

Hughie - Andy and Jayne
Jason - Jayne and Lateysha
Charlie - Evelyn and Laura
Lateysha - Jayne and Andy
Andy - Georgina and Evelyn
Emma - Georgina and Jayne
Chelsea - Jayne and Evelyn
Georgina - Andy and Jayne
Evelyn - Georgina and Ryan
Alex - Andy and Jayne
Jackson - Jayne and Andy
Jayne - Andy and Chelsea
Ryan - Andy and Jayne
Laura - Andy and Georgina
Sam - Andy and Jayne

Up for eviction are:
Georgina
Jayne
Andy
Evelyn

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Amy!

Unless Georgina changes her ways I think she will go home this week, although I was surprised that Evelyn got voted negatively by the public for whatever that poll was on Saturday. I think Evelyn and Laura are typical girls who talk about others for entertainment and drama, but aren't actually mean spirited, whereas Georgina just seems like a mean girl. And the jealousy/controlling over Jackson does not make her look good either.

I think Andy is safe and Jayne will be safe if she keeps to the background this week... but not otherwise, and some of that depends on who Lateysha decides to target.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised some of them were totally overlooked, like Hughie, Charlie, Jason, Jackson and Alex. They concentrated on Jayne mainly because she's a nuisance to them and a neat freak, but I don't mind her at all. I can understand Andy and Georgina and Evelyn just got one too many to make 3 nominations. At first I thought 3 nominatated were the maximum, but it is the number of votes, less than 3 and you're safe. So if they spread their votes (instead of concentrating on Jayne and Andy) there could have been more nominated.

I don't have a favorite, so any one of them evicted I'm okay. Only I would like to see Georgina going because Andy and Jayne would rub them all the wrong way again and again and if the public keeps them it will show the house they're barking around the wrong tree.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They haven't revealed their "who's up" rules yet (as far as I know). This time it was:

Jayne 10
Andy 9
Georgina 4
Evelyn 3

Chelsea, Lateysha, Laura, Ryan 1

Time before (out of just the Others, not hms) it was:

Hughie, Natalie 6
Charlie 3

Jayne 1

First time (out of just the hms, not Others) it was:

Andy 5
Georgina 4
Marco 3
Emma 2

Evelyn, Lateysha, Laura, Sam 1

For now it looks like it's anyone who gets more than one vote, but they must also have a minimum, like 3+ people must be up, for the occasions were the votes are all spread out.

I'm still convinced my way of evictions is best! Alternate three weeks of ordinary noms and vote to evict and then on the fourth week have everyone up and a vote to SAVE. That way we get rid of the annoying people (Marco, Natalie...) and the boring people (Sam, even Alex) too.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today's show the nominees were played their nominations as part of a task. Georgina predictably took it badly (as did Jackson on her behalf), Andy had a little cry, Jayne had a stiff upper lip, and Evelyn seemed okay except she told Andy she was a bit upset he nominated her for playing to the camera.

I wonder how long Jackson's going to put up with Georgina?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I feel bad for Andy and I hope he stays on Friday. He and Jason have a lovely bond. Georgina is getting annoying - I'm not a huge Jackson fan, but I'm ok if she left. Jayne and Evelyn … eh, I'm ok with them. I just would like Andy to stay.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
More live tv times

Wed29 S17E23 BB 2-3pm
Wed29 BOTS 3-4.05pm

Thu30 S17E24 BB 1-2pm
Thu30 BOTS 2.45-3.45pm

Fri01 S17E25 BB: Live Eviction 1-2.30pm
Fri01 BOTS 2.30-3.30pm
Fri01 BB: Live from the House 3.30-4pm

Sat02 S17E26 BB 2-3pm

Sun03 S17E27 BB 1-2pm

Mon04 S17E28 BB 1-2pm
Mon04 BOTS 3.05-4.05pm

Tue05 S17E29 BB 1-2pm
Tue05 BOTS 3.05-4.05pm

Wed06 S17E30 BB 2-3.05pm
Wed06 BOTS 3.05-4.05pm

Thu07 S17E31 BB 1-2pm
Thu07 BOTS 2.45-3.45pm

Fri08 S17E32 BB: Eviction 1-2.30pm
Fri08 BOTS 2.30-3.30pm
Fri08 BB: Live from the House 3.30-4.30pm

Sat09 S17E33 BB 2-3pm (on 5*)

Sun10 S17E34 BB 1-2pm

Mon11 S17E35 BB 1-2pm
Mon11 BOTS 3.05-4.05pm

Tue12 S17E36 BB: Annihilation 1-2pm Highlights of Monday's action in the house as Big Brother introduced the contestants to the week-long Annihilation theme
Tue 12 BOTS 3.05-3.05pm

Something is afoot for the week after next! Here's a short article: http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/big-brother

quote:

The housemates have already caused plenty of drama themselves, but now they're going to have to face a brand new twist - Annihilation.

Yep, the latest listings have thrown up something very interesting indeed as - from July 11 onwards - the show is billed as Big Brother: Annihilation.

And that's not all, because the show on Friday, July 15 isn't just an eviction show - it's listed as Big Brother: Eviction Massacre.

Looks like there's not much actual info yet, but it sounds like a multiple eviction.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It's possible they'll evict more than two, otherwise they would have called it 'double eviction' if there were going to be 2 evicted.

It's also possible that they will be replaced by newcomers (they do so in Australia), could this be because production is not happy with this bunch?

But on today's show (someone manages to post it the evening of the same day, before I had to wait for tomorrow morning to see today's show), I did not understand what was the outcome of the CEO challenge, they won, but couldn't understand how they won, and then right after the celebrations they almost came to blows, Hughie got thermonuclear again, this time Sam was involved, what was the whole mess about?

And what is the argument between Jason and Charlie this time, I just can't understand how they speak.

I had just finished watching the US eviction night, and then watched today's show in UK and I can tell it's a totally different game, two different worlds... really.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, July 01, 2016 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Andy gets boos, Evelyn gets boos, Georgina gets boos and light chanting, and Jayne gets a few cheers.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, July 01, 2016 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The two housemates that are safe are Andy and Jayne!

Evelyn is about to hyperventilate.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, July 01, 2016 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Evicted tonight is Georgina!