TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 24, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2016: BB - Summer Season: General Discussion: Archive through June 24, 2016 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
She wasted no time and rattled to all about Hughie, it's the classical case of the one who likes to 'sow discord', I just hope someone will see through her 'sowing', she could also influence the nominations, if she talks bad about Hughie the housemates will surely give him the most nominations. Yesterday, I assumed that the Others had won the control of the house and didn't expect these last two competitions and the housemates won the control. However, I think this control is that they have immunity and each housemate will nominate the former Others.

I don't see Charlie as the stalker, she seems to me a bit uncomfortable trying to be chummy with Jason knowing how bad they ended up, I'm sure she'd rather vent but she keeps it civil enough.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Watching Charlie makes me cringe, she is making this whole experience for Jason just awful with how clingy she is being.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Nominations are as follows:

Jason - Natalie and Hughie
Sam - Hughie and Natalie
Emma - Natalie and Hughie
Georgina - Natalie and Hughie
Andy - Charlie and Natalie
Evelyn - Jayne and Charlie
Laura - Charlie and Hughie
Lateysha - Hughie and Natalie

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Up for eviction are Natalie, Hughie, and Charlie.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow! Thanks for posting, Amy. Good choices housemates! I guess there are a few days to go, but as it stands I think Natalie would be evicted. She may be smart enough to change her game though. And Charlie could become so clingy everyone wants to vote for her.

I think Hughie is safe, big drama but kind of entertaining at the same time. For the most part.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Natalie is now playing the I'm ready to go home game hoping that the British public will keep her in all the while stirring the pot even more.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I'm not surprised by who's up, but I wish Jayne was up too. I hope Charlie goes, rather than Hughie and Natalie, who are more entertaining to me.

I think it was Sunday's show that Jayne and Natalie had an argument. But I thought Natalie was justified in what she said, bc Jayne turned to Natalie specifically and told her she had to clean up more. Jayne could have said the group had to, that would have been fine, but she didn't do that. It looks like Jayne has jumped on the Hughie bandwagon against Natalie, so in that respect, I didn't mind that Natalie went and told the original HMs things they've said, as they could have been doing the same thing to her. But, I like Natalie, I loved seeing her start smiling, so I hope she stays and she continues to show more of herself, not just the defensive side.

Callasin

06-21-2005

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Callasin a private message Print Post    
I don't like Natalie but I wouldn't mind watching her a little longer. Hughie doesn't bother me. I want Charlie out because like Amy said she makes me cringe. Watching her make Jason's time uncomfortable is just not entertaining.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
More live tv times

Wed22 S17E16 BB 2-3pm
Wed22 BOTS 3-4.05pm

Thu23 S17E17 BB 1-2pm
Thu23 BOTS 2.45-3.45pm

Fri24 S17E18 BB: Live Eviction 1-2.30pm
Fri24 BOTS 2.30-3.30pm
Fri24 BB: Live from the House 3.30-4pm

Sat25 S17E19 BB 2-3pm

Sun26 S17E20 BB 1-2pm

Mon27 S17E21 BB 2-3pm
Mon27 BOTS 3.05-4.05pm

Tue28 S17E22 BB 1-2pm
Tue28 BOTS 3.05-4.05pm

Wed29 S17E23 BB 2-3pm
Wed29 BOTS 3.05-4pm

Thu30 S17E24 BB 1-2pm
Thu30 BOTS 2.45-3.45pm

Fri01 S17E25 BB: Eviction 1-2.30pm
Fri01 BOTS 2.30-3.30pm
Fri01 BB: Live from the House 3.30-4.30pm

(pretty much the same as last week)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I can understand why Charlie got those nominations, mostly the voters were protective of Jason hoping to spare him some conflict with Charlie. Poor excuse really, they're also feeling a bit jealous of her and don't want her in their midst. Jason is also wrong in making a big fuss about Charlie's mingling with the group, it's her right to mingle and I think she has been quite civil with him. So, man up Jason.

Natalie was so obvious that everyone saw through her 'sowing discord' as I was hoping they'd see and naturally Hughie has the same potential of disruption and they fear this to happen at any time.

Jackson and Alex and Chelsea, coming originally from the BB house, were obviously safe and Jayne got only 1 point. Ryan was the surprise, I thought someone would have given him a nomination at least.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Wow, are you watching a different show because all I have seen from Charlie is a clingy drama queen who makes a lot of the housemates uncomfortable with her behavior, not just Jason, and that is why she was nominated. Jason has encouraged her to mingle with the other housemates, he has repeatedly told her that the big brother house is not the place to work on their failed relationship and the number of times she has thrown herself at him and cried to him is crazy, she is making a fool out of herself.

Natalie went in too hard and fast trying to turn the housemates against the other others. Even if they did take some of the stuff about Hughie on board they still knew she was a pot stirrer and that it wouldn't stop.

I wasn't surprised Ryan received no nominations, he has already been in the house so there was no need for him to establish himself as a new housemate so he just laid low so as not to give them any reason to nominate him and as far as the housemates knew, he wasn't an original other, unless someone outed him.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
So what happened to the whole "target and take down" housemates idea?
It never really happened. So they sent 3 of them to the other house, which in effect gave them 2 weeks immunity.
Hardly a "take down".

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
That twist failed after the housemates suspected there was a second house. Not to mention Ryan whining in the diary room about how he couldn't do it about targeting Laura.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I was going to say, that Natalie and Hughie should stay bc they are more entertaining than Charlie; even though there is stirring and arguing, nothing had reached the point of a major issue, so it's better than the boohooing.

Then I read about today's show. It doesn't look good for Natalie. From what I've read, starting with a task, there was an argument and most HMs went after Natalie, although, Sam defended her to a degree. I haven't seen it yet, so I don't know what really happened, but right now, even with a huge argument, I still would like to see Charlie go.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Wine, wine happened. When they were told the storeroom was open they stampeded into the house and all the alcohol was taken out to the kitchen and there was one bottle of wine and a bunch of people wanted wine. Laura was pouring wine for everyone and Natalie freaked out and grabbed the bottle out of her hand to get wine for herself Lateysha and Emma and the house erupted because she was being rude. The argument ended with Natalie smacking Laura's hand/arm and the house erupted again, especially Ryan. Big brother had to actually shout at Natalie to come to the diary room where she was told her behavior was unacceptable and she slept in a separate room. In the morning she was given a formal warning for hitting Laura.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea I dont think she meant to hit her, it looked like she was just sort of flicking her hand at her and got too close to laura's arm.

If it wasn't already a lock for her to go, Im sure this clinched it.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Whatever Natalie's intention for 'flicking' her hand at Laura, it was surely intention of aggression, it's all come full circle for Natalie, she is acknowledging her 'sowing discord' had a boomerang effect, she knows she's not dealing with total idiots but doesn't seem to have a different tactic to use, I'm actually surprised she accepted Big Brother's warning, I was expecting her to throw in the towel and leave.

Charlie seemed irrelevant in the group, no one even chose her for the 'most' or 'least' competition. Of course, if we want to evict the most boring, Charlie would be the one, but I'm tired of Natalie's bully attitude.

I sympathize with Jayne, I would have the same concerns about hygiene and the mess, I'm just as fussy...

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Wow I dont think Ive ever thought this before, but BBUS this season is far better than this travesty of a BBUK show.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Friday is eviction show and I'm sure someone will post it here even though I won't be able to see it until Saturday. It's funny how these people don't even wonder about Referendum Day in England and that they could be out of Europe, I'm sure they knew June 23 was the day. They may be upset when they find out... but do they even care? Not this bunch...

The US starts always slow for me, I need to see at least 2 or 3 shows before I get involved in the discussions...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
We haven't seen the show about today yet, that'll be on tomorrow. But I doubt they will mention it, I think you lose track of days in there, and they're a self centred bunch anyway.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I think Natalie has been characterized as someone who lashes out for no reason, bc she stands up for herself. To me, it all started with Jayne and her story. Imagine hearing someone say a person of your ethnicity hurt your mother, but then someone of that ethnicity was nice, so you gave that ethnicity another chance. That's basically what I heard Jayne say, when in reality, a horrible person hurt her mother, which had nothing to do with the kind person she met later on. Anyway, I didn't blame Natalie for getting annoyed. And Hughie and his yelling, he does that to everyone, so that's on him; he goes on and on, I never know what his issue is.

The wine thing I saw, but I think some of the HMs were already annoyed at Natalie bc of the task. So, when she took the wine to ensure she and some other HMs got wine, some of them lashed out at her. I especially noticed Evelyn, all of a sudden she pipes up, Laura and Ryan. It wasn't necessary for all of them to go in on her, the only person who had any right too, would have been Sam, but he didn't. I did not see Natalie "hit" Laura, the way Evelyn described, she basically flipped her hand at her and brushed against her. And Natalie was giving them the drink and walking away, I didn't think the aggression came from her. I agree with Sam, though, he was there, she took the bottle off of him, so I think his words about the situation make the most sense.

If Natalie wants to go, I guess she should go, but I hope she stays.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think Jayne said that at all! She said that the nursing home said that her mother had a problem with black people because one black carer abused her, and Jayne said her mother would never have said that (i.e. it was the nursing home erroneously generalising, not anything to do with her mother who would never assume all black people are bad just because one was).

Natalie only heard half of it, and missed the point either because she didn't hear or because she wanted to make trouble. She even admitted she didn't hear Jayne's story.

I do think Natalie slapped Laura on purpose. If you're used to doing things like that maybe it comes without thinking. But she very quickly realised it was a big deal and wisely accepted the punishment without speaking back.

I really want her to go!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, June 24, 2016 - 3:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
You're right Kitt, I watched back and saw I got the story wrong. But my sentiment is still the same. Natalie, regardless of how much she heard, bc Jayne was not the only one with a story, ended up saying, 'we are not aliens.' Jayne never said why the nursing home did what they did. But she did say, when they were back at home, she hired someone from Nigeria and they are lovely people. It sounded like Jayne was grouping and ethnicity together and having an opinion on that ethnicity, bc of the one person she met. And I thought she was saying it, to disprove what the nursing home said about her mother. But, my point was about Natalie and her perception. Something in their conversation, I don't know if she thought the same as I, made her say the alien comment. And in that moment, I thought she had her back up, maybe she didn't, I don't know, but I thought she might. Especially when Jayne singled her out to wash-up, it seemed more of a continuation of the orignal argument to me.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, June 24, 2016 - 3:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
On today's show, Natalie and Laura made up, which made Laura look very good, bc she persued the chat. But then HMs saw what Laura and Evelyn said, and they were not happy about it, especially Sam and Lateysha. Arguments ensued. Also, Lateysha got into an argument with Hughie about what he said, so he was in hot water with a lot of HMs too. And then, Jayne had a Helen Woods moment, when she got in Natalie's face; I thought they were going to give her a warning, but they just had her calm down. Everything has changed on a dime. Except Charlie. I hope Jason doesn't end up walking, bc he seems frustrated by the situation to me.

Today on BBBOTS, someone said Natalie knew how to push Jayne's buttons, but I think Jayne knows how to do that to Natalie as well. It will be interesting, if Natalie stays, to see who gets chucked out first.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 24, 2016 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Jayne's phrasing was really bad in that whole conversation, but I don't think she said anything wrong and definitely didn't mean anything wrong. My concern with Natalie's motivations is that you say anything about race and it is MAJOR and will get someone ostracised, voted out or even kicked out pretty quickly, and Natalie definitely knew that and I think that was her intention when she blew up like that.

Had Natalie just had that one instance of potentially trying to start something I would have agreed that it was Jayne's clumsy wording that upset her, but we've seen since that this is exactly what Natalie does, she tries to start arguments to get others to go after people she doesn't like. I think the race thing was just another example of that.

I think Jayne's a little unhinged, but it's more about her and her feelings or insecurities, and she lashes out when she feels embarrassed/picked on/slighted, even when that wasn't the intention of the speaker.

Natalie is much smarter and more calculating, and is trying to manipulate people into doing her will, and lashes out when she think people will take her side. But both are equally self-centred.