TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 05, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2016: CBB - Winter Season - January 2016: General Discussion: Archive through February 05, 2016 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
About 15 minutes in, Emma said that the housemate with the fewest votes has changed since the start of the show, so it was very tight between Danniella and Gemma.

We don't actually have much info about how the public is voting for the finalists. We know Tiffany got more than Steph who got more than Danniella, but pretty much no info on how Darren, John and Scotty T place in the list.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I also want John to win and Darren second. Hoping the publics romance with Tiffany has cooled. SO HAPPY Gemma left!

Needlenose

09-16-2005

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needlenose a private message Print Post    
Yes, I agree with both of you! So happy Gemma left ... Poor lady will reap lots of consequences with her self-obsessed sense of entitlement attitude. Only when she "Asks", will she receive that help from our Lord that she so desperately needs!
John for the win, with Darren 2nd ... Yes! Looking forward to BBUK, just wish there would be a BBAU, that was so fun!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Glad Gemma left! Not so sure John will win. If anyone watched yesterday's Bit on the Side they showed John telling Steph to get over it as to the audience liking her on Tues. vs. disliking her last Friday. He went on about it and the panel bashed him for it.

Gemma said that was the real John; that he acted high and mighty and judgmental. One panelist; however, thought John was trying to tell Steph to yes, get over it (how the audience feels) drop it and enjoy the last three days.

So...John may have lost some votes.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think the younger crowd like him, so I don't expect he'll win either. I think he should, but he won't. I think he's sensible and just hasn't got much of a tolerance for people being annoying (a bit like me!) but somehow the younger people regard him with suspicion or as if he's judging.

I think Scotty will win, at least by the viewer response. I still think he's done hardly anything on the show, even if he had a following before it. At least he's not a bad person. Really, given the awful winners we've had lately we've got pretty good bunch to choose from and I wouldn't be upset if any of them win.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't mind Scotty winning, Kitt. I haven't watched the show daily, but from what I've seen he seems like a nice guy.

I saw a glimpse of an article about him and Megan. Were they involved with each other in the house?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 12:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think they did much together, but they were certainly a bit touchy feely. I don't think they made any promises to each other, but when Tiffany was coming on to him Scotty said something like it would look bad after Megan, so there must have been some kind of connection that they thought had potential.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I know BB is sometimes cruel, but the centre of attention task where Stephanie pushed an already on the edge John to breaking point was one of the cruelest. A task that mentally ruins his day completely? That was an awful thing to do and I'm sure they knew exactly what would happen when they chose Steph for the task.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow, and then the hatchet job on him by Vanessa! So unfair.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Time for the finale! Anyone here watching with me?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No, not watching, but I'll be reading if you're able to spoil!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Sixth place is, sorry for the bad news, John. :-(

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
:-( :-( :-(

Not surprised after last night's show but I did hope more people would have voted for him because of the injustice of it.

To think Danniella got more votes than him??! How can that be!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
They really did a number on his character over the last few episodes so it doesn't surprise me. Like my husband says, it's all about the edit.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah. And the brought up the thing with Tiffany over the "David", which really didn't make sense as aired (that John was behind it all). I think he was the one who spoke for the group but somehow got the blame for it all.

Needlenose

09-16-2005

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needlenose a private message Print Post    
Thank you Amy,
It is so good that someone is able to watch and at least tell us about the action!!! If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate someplace to watch. It is sad that we have such a hard time getting to see it. Thank you everyone for watching it with me this time, hopefully we will be able to watch the BBUK again this summer. Wow, I would love to get to be watching the finale right now!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
out in fifth place is Danniella

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The final three are going to be two crazy women and an ok guy who didn't do anything.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Fourth place is Tiffany!!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm shocked!! They had her all set to win in the pools and betting!

I don't dislike Stephanie, although she must be an absolute nightmare to live with (or do anything with) but surely such behaviour doesn't earn her a win?!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Third place is Darren. :-(

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think he did much but he's definitely a nice guy.

I never thought I would pull for Scotty to win, but he's got to beat Stephanie please!!!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I know, if Stephanie wins it will be a travesty.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Second place is Stephanie

Winner is Scotty T

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Phew!

Weird season, no one too offensive but still the wrong people seem to get all the credit. Perhaps I'm too old for all this!

Thanks for spoiling Amy!