TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 02, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2016: CBB - Winter Season - January 2016: General Discussion: Archive through February 02, 2016 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh no, Christopher is one of my favourites! He seems to honestly want to help people while at the same time managing to keep his own opinions. I'd have much rather got rid of Jeremy or Scotty T. I don't know why Scotty T is so popular, he never seems to do much.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just catching up now. 4% between the bottom three this time. I guess that was Christopher, Jeremy and Danniella.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Why does Gemma keep getting immunity? She really needs to go.

Is she really 'too sick' to go into toxic detox? How ironic.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lol, yes, and when they did the choosing Gemma was all glammed up, looked fine.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Darren's wearing on me! How many times does he want to talk about John nominating him! John explained why he did it and apologised, Darren needs to accept that or not, but not keep whining about it!

The stool sample stuff... please no!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Only the pure housemates (everyone except Stephanie, Jeremy, Tiffany and Darren) were the only ones to nominate this time.

Danniella: Jeremy (situation with Steph), Steph (situation with Jeremy)

Gemma: Jeremy (situation with Steph), Steph (situation with Jeremy)

Scotty T: Tiffany (said he was mocking her when he wasn't), Steph (situation with Jeremy)

John: Steph (situation with Jeremy), Jeremy (situation with Steph)

Stephanie 4
Jeremy 3
Tiffany 1
are all up for eviction

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It wasn't a particularly nice thing to say, what Danniella said about Stephanie not working again, but she might be right. Stephanie's an actress, not one of the reality "stars" and who's going to want to hire her if they know she behaves like this. Perhaps people doing a reality series who are after drama but that's all.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 29, 2016 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Most votes and safe is Tiffany.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 29, 2016 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Jeremy has been evicted. Stephanie is hanging on him and is in tears.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, January 29, 2016 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I know I may be alone in this opinion but I am not that much of a Tiffany fan on this show only because I have watched her so much on so many shows- being a fan in the past- and she is doing her usual schtick. Yes it is wildly popular in the UK and I suspect she may win because of it but I almost feel her reality show experience- mondo experience- gives her an unfair advantage in a way!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 29, 2016 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks for spoiling Amy! I'd have rather Jeremy stayed and Stephanie went.

I still think Tiffany won't win. She's too obvious that she's playing up because she's bored and wants to create some drama to liven it up. I don't think people can particularly relate to her so it wouldn't surprise me if the quiet Brits get more votes. I'm still thinking it could be John or Darren, although that might be because of my age. Scotty T is one of the favourites in the betting but imo he's done nothing in the house.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I hope you are right Kitt- I would be happy with John or Darren winning.

Needlenose

09-16-2005

Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needlenose a private message Print Post    
Me too, I actually have always enjoyed those two the whole show. John is really my favorite. I just do not care for Gemma and Danniella makes me sad. I have not been able to find the show for a couple of days. I get to see short scenes like Jeremy's eviction ... Hopefully YouTube will get something on again. Does anyone have any suggestions. I do like to watch and Pray for these entertaining people.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I PMed you a youtube link, Needlenose!

John is my favourite too. I liked his explanation about his gossiping to Gillian McKeith. It's just like a past time, as entertainment, he doesn't try to spread malice or anything like that. The things he says tends to be things I'm thinking.

And I don't mind Darren. Sounds horrible but he's a bit whiny for my tastes, but he's obviously a decent man who's worked hard to clean himself up.

I like Danniella but she is such an insecure mess, she goes from sensible and normal to paranoia in a matter of seconds.

Gemma's been quiet the last couple of days but I don't forgive her for her drama and meddling.

Steph - no. Tiffany - no. Scotty T - boring.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live tv schedule, times Pacific for the entire rest of the season!

Sun31 1-2pm CBB

Mon01 1-2pm CBB
Mon01 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Mon01 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House

Tue02 1-2pm CBB: Eviction
Tue02 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Tue02 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House

Wed03 1-2pm CBB
Wed03 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Wed03 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House

Thu04 12-1pm CBBBOTS: Live in the House
Thu04 1-2pm CBB
Thu04 3-4pm CBBBOTS regular show
Thu04 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House

Fri05 1-3.05pm CBB: The Final!
Fri05 3.35-4.15pm CBBBOTS

Needlenose

09-16-2005

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needlenose a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much Kitt for being here, and thinking so much about the housemates like I do ... I have found The BBUK fascinating for several years now. I am so pleased that you sent a site by PM, but I don't know how to receive it! My e-mail is judithjk@earthlink.net if you could send it there
I would sure appreciate it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I have just emailed you but got an email back saying you only allow messages from approved people. Hopefully it gets through eventually!

Thanks for the kind words! I've found this season a lot better than the last few. I don't mind drama but don't like cruel people, and it's seemed the last couple of main shows and even the last Celeb shows have had too many mean people. The tone's been a lot more pleasant this time.

Needlenose

09-16-2005

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needlenose a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, thank you so much for the help! That was an interesting show with the phones ... I'm looking forward to more shows. I agree with you concerning mean people. This group seems more confused than mean. They have each come on with some kind of a personal problem or two, and we can see some of them being worked out on the show. God is good! These people need prayer...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Prayer and/or therapy!

They do seem to be mostly getting on at the moment, which is a relief.

Today's show had some getting told off for breaking rules about talking about nominations. Stephanie was the only one not to break the rules so she got a reward...

Her reward was a killer nomination. She chose to nominate Danniella, who will be one of the ones up for eviction on Tuesday. I guess we'll see the regular nominations tomorrow.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, February 01, 2016 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Stephanie, Daniella, Gemma nominated....does that mean that the guys are all through to the final?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 01, 2016 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it must do, there's not time for an extra eviction between tomorrow and Friday.

Tricky eviction... I know the drama people will have both people who vote for them to stay and those who vote against them by trying to save someone else, will that leave Danniella with fewest votes?? One good thing is I don't think she'll mind if it is her.

I'd like Gemma to go.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 01, 2016 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today's nomination reasons... Danniella can't be chosen because she was killer nominated by Stephanie yesterday.

Stephanie: Darren (did not have her back when Danniella upset her), John (said he was annoyed with Gemma then treated her nicely)

John: Gemma (contradictions), Stephanie (doesn't want to hear it anymore)

Scotty T: Gemma (talks about performing not being herself), Stephanie (so untidy, doesn't wash clothes so has to borrow his)

Tiffany: Scotty T (sees him as competition, everybody loves him), Darren (avoids her)

Darren: Tiffany (feels uncomfortable, she's unpredictable), Gemma (she brings up the rift between him and John)

Gemma: Stephanie (spat out a sweet), John (grouchy in the evenings)

Danniella: Tiffany (when she starts screaming she doesn't know what to do), Stephanie (made her feel uncomfortable after won't work comment)

Stephanie 4
Gemma 3

Darren, John, Tiffany 2
Scotty T 1
Danniella already nominated

Darren's comment makes me think he and John had a conversation about their continuing rift that we didn't see.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, February 01, 2016 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I was so pleased to see John and Darren laughing and hugging after the food fight! I would LOVE to see Gemma go but suspect it might be Daniella...but after seeing Gemma bail on yet another task I think she should be OUT.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Stephanie got the most votes and was safe and Gemma is evicted!!!!

Even while posing for pictures Gemma is getting loud boos.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
WOW!! I didn't think that would happen!! She really kept in the background the last few days so that probably helped (in my opinion ;)) the situation too.

Sweet!

I want John to win, Darren second, and I don't care what order the others are.