TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 26, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2016: CBB - Winter Season - January 2016: General Discussion: Archive through January 26, 2016 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, so careless with other people's feelings.

It will be interesting to see who goes tonight. I'm sure John, Tiffany and Gemma are safe (Gemma only because of the cheers she gets, otherwise I'd never have guessed).

I hope Daniella will receive some votes from people who want to protect the older group over the younger group, but I've no idea of the relative popularity of Stephanie, Megan and Jeremy. I think Jeremy is safe because people feel sorry for him. I'm guessing Megan will go, because if people are on Stephanie's side (don't know who would be, but there are always some) then they know they must vote, whereas Megan's faded into the background a bit.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Oh jeez- apparently Gemma has announced she is pregnant. Oy!

The rumor still flies that Steph's boyfriend will come in or this other woman who has bad blood with both Megan and Steph and who had a thing with Scotty lol.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Just a few days ago, Gemma was moaning because she didn't have anyone. Anyway, it seems that she now isn't pregnant. What a mess.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Most cheers/boos are "Get Gemma out!"

John gets lots of boos too.

Megan is mixed.

Stephanie lots of boos.

Tiffany mixed boos and cheers.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Yay Amy thanks for posting! Im dying to know what is going on!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow, so happy the braying crowd want Gemma out!! Only Tuesday she was getting all the cheers!

Thanks for spoiling!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Gemma and John were the housemates that were voted to spend a day in jail and Gemma went all diva and refused to go in the cage. The house gave up hot water and makeup to let her stay out of the cage since she is claustrophobic.

This woman needs to leave because she refuses to participate in an tasks.

Has Big Brother ever kicked a housemate out for refusing to follow big brother's orders?

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I feel the same way- why is she there? She didn't spin, and now they lose hot water and makeup? (Though that should be interesting lol). She was in the cage the other time and didnt say a THING about claustrophobia!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The three safe housemates are Gemma, Tiffany and John.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Kitt are you psychic? You called it!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Gemma is not pregnant, she so plays people in that house.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Does Gemma know that people are watching her?!?! Still, being safe will just encourage her to do more of the same.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Megan is evicted, Tiffany is wailing in the background.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Oh blast I much preferred Megan to Steph! I liked her thing with Scotty too...ooh Tiff will probably make a play for him now lol

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
All housemates are up for eviction but all weekend long the housemates will be able to win immunity from eviction. The first contest is random, and Gemma wins immunity because she stood behind the box with the gold mask.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Arggg! Not that it matters I suppose if she wasn't going anyway, which she wasn't.

At the start of the show Emma said that there was less than 1% between the bottom three contestants (three of Danniella, Stephanie, Jeremy, Megan). I'm hoping the higher one was Danniella.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The person coming in on Tuesday is a "special guest," which doesn't sound like a new housemate, more like someone for a task.

Needlenose

09-16-2005

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needlenose a private message Print Post    
That was so weird when Tiffany tried to create a scene or something with Darren ... I do not enjoy her antics, why is she favored to win?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's funny how there are lot of people with the same basic needs (attention) in the house but it's manifesting in such different ways.

Tiffany has to make big scenes, or big plays. She just wants to start something up (blaming everything on John, or the play on Darren) and doesn't seem to really care where it goes, as long as she can get the air time and be entertained.

Gemma needs to be the centre of everything. She'll cut her finger to the bone to get out of peeling potatoes, and she only offered to peel potatoes anyway as it looked like she was making an effort. She's happy to manipulative the vulnerable as long as it makes everything into the Gemma show.

Stephanie thinks the world revolves around her, can't let anything go and is happy to feed into Gemma's drama because she can't let go until she has got everything she wants.

Danniella thinks everyone hates her deep down, and can easily be persuaded that everything anyone says is a diss on her if it feeds into her insecurities.

It's Gemma I like the least. I think Tiffany and Stephanie don't mean any harm, their worlds just don't seem to include anyone else, whereas Gemma will tread on anyone to get what she needs. And I totally agreed with Christopher that she's manipulating Danniella by playing on her anxieties. It's not so bad with the others but I think it's cruel to use Danniella that way.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
After today's show Gemma, Stephanie and Darren are immune.

Christopher, Scotty T, Danniella, Jeremy, John, Tiffany are up for eviction.

I think Jeremy or Danniella will go.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
omg-last nights show was off the hook!

I would add about Tiffany that she is playing to WIN- I said that to my husband after last nights show and then it was also said on BOTS- she knows exactly what she is doing.

Neddlenose- my friend in the UK said the public is wild about Tiffany- - I am not wanting her to win but she well could.

This show is going to make our own BB boring...

And we watched a show on 5 about botched plastic surgery- poor Daniella really has so many insecurities- so many breast jobs and teeth problems- she is barely recognizable from when she started and she really let public criticism get to her.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Special guest going is is Gillian McKeith

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Evicted housemate is Christopher.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
OMG I told my husband I thought it might be Christopher! I just felt he had faded into the background a bit compared to the others. Thats too bad...

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Gillian picks her four most toxic housemates to go into detox, says she would choose Gemmma but she is sick. The four housemates are Stephanie, Scotty, John and Tiffany.