TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 12, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA Spanish 2016: General Discussion About the Upcoming Season: Archive through January 12, 2016 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wilsonatmd mentioned that they are starting to release information about the season.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Spanish? I don't speak it :-(

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I don't either scooter, but it'll be interesting to see how they work it.

Here's the details- some of it is based on this press release:

http://www.nbcumv.com/news/giselle-blondet-comes-telemundo-host-much-anticipated-reality-show-%E2%80%9Cgran-hermano%E2%80%9D-big-brother?network=33144&show=5420336

-Show starts Sunday January 10th

-supposed to last about 80 days

-the house is in a studio in Mexico that's being used for a BB edition there (which ends this week, so it'll be a short turnaround time)

-14 players start (7 men, 7 women)

-$250,000 for the winner

-it looks like they won't be using the US rules, though I'm not 100% sure on it (the press release says the HG's nominate and the audience evicts, but when it was first announced they said they were going to use the US rules)

-Eviction shows will be Sundays at 8pm Eastern

-Nomination shows will be Wednesdays at 7pm

-there will be a daily show at Midnight

-there will be some sort of feed; no word on if it's free or there will be a subscription

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I wish I spoke Spanish. Maybe there might be some sort of sub-title option? Or not.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I do, love Spanish telenovelas and read Spanish books, would love to follow this BB and maybe someone will post the episodes on youtube for us to watch.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Darnit, I thought I had the Telemundo channel, but it's yet another pay channel that should be free.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'm hearing they'll use a 4-view setup online, it'll be accessed from the show website (no word on any cost yet)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #CBB ‏@hamsterwatch · 30m30 minutes ago
if you missed it, #GranHermanoUS kicked off last night, with free feeds http://www.telemundo.com/shows/2016/01/06/gran-hermano-en-vivo … #ghus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ooooo, they have a fitness room with treadmill and what looks like a climber or elliptical.

Can't understand a thing but it is fun to watch.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Ditto Dipo- watched some of the stuff last night, and it shows how much we miss by not having feeds night one...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, 3 of them seem to have some sort of task to paint a picture, they put on white plastic suits and are painting.

The house looks like of fun, seems like they may have a nice outdoor space.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow they have some sort of triangle above ground fire pit thingie in the backyard, plus I love the birdcage swing.

It must be cold there, is it winter?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
It's in Mexico City Dipo (they're using the BB Mexico house, which just ended their season a few weeks ago)- it's supposed to be about 70 all week down there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I didn't realize they were in Mexico, so it should be really nice, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #CBB ‏@hamsterwatch · 15m15 minutes ago

hamsterwatch #CBB Retweeted -
meanwhile, letter search comp is underway on #GranHermanoUS http://www.telemundo.com/shows/2016/01/06/gran-hermano-en-vivo … #ghus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cool game, they have a bunch of yellow alphabet letters floating in the pool, they use a giant spoon to fish a bunch out and then it seems they select a space on a big board and then spell a word.

Once they are done they cover it up, not sure how the word to spell is chosen, but it seems they can only run one letter at a time and I am sure it is timed as well.

Seems they are all spelling Puerto Rico, and I heard the announcer say 2 mintues.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
One of the girls took the time to get each of the letters out of the pool and onto the grass, then she starting running them back and forth. Having a bit of a problem keeping up her pants as she runs back and forth.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I think each person has to spell a Latin country, we have had Puerto Rico several times, then Venezuela, and Uruguay. Maybe it is a timed and length of word competition.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think Jason was trying to spell Republican Dominica but he ran out of space and time

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think they had a four way tie, all the letters were collected from the board and thrown back into the pool. Then the announcer asked one of the guys to mix it up.

The people who collected the letters kind of put them together in the pool, LOL, thwarted again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Catalina spelled Columbia. Melissa is up next and spelled Gran Hermano, I think.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yajayra spelled Mexicanos. Last up is Rafael, it looked like he may have put some letters back into the pool where he could find them, so the announcer made him stir them all up, then he called someone else to come out and stir them up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
HE was spelling caparosa, but I think he ran out of time.

There seems to be some argument about the spelling, I recognized that they checked the dictionary.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yajayra won whatever it was they were playing for and she has now been given a large headdress to wear.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Apparently it's for a "leader" position (like HOH)- She's immune for the week (so is Carolina- they have a "red phone" like BB Canada, and she answered it the first go round).

They're doing a painting task for the food budget- so looks like it's a hybrid of several versions (I wouldn't be shocked if the "leader" ggets a "killer nomination" where whoever they pick is nominated or is told who the nominees are at the end, and can take a nominee down- We'll find out tomorrow)

Here's someone who's covering this version as well as several others:

https://twitter.com/NY_Watcher