TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 18, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2016: CBB - Winter Season - January 2016: General Discussion: Archive through January 18, 2016 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No ongoing live feeds, Frogi, although each night there is an hour of live feeds late at night, midnight their time. Are you watching on youtube? I think you can find some of the sessions there.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nominations:

David: Daniella (snores), Gemma (???)

Daniella: David (doesn't know how the kitchen utensils work), Angie (lot of pain in house for her)

Megan: John (leaving Tiffany alone), Nancy (acts like she's in a hotel)

Tiffany: Kristina (avoids her), Angie (shouldn't be here anymore)

Nancy: Scotty T (different attittudes), Jeremy (makes her uncomfortable)

Angie: Jeremy (???), Gemma (screamed at her)

Gemma: Stephanie (upset her over something), Angie (called her a creature)

Scotty T: Stephanie (Jeremy issue), Nancy (bosses him about)

Stephanie: Gemma (shouted at Angie), Nancy (speaks down to people)

Jeremy: Nancy (dictates to house), Angie (??)

Christopher: Nancy (doesn't clean or cook), Angie (rubs housemates up the wrong way)

Kristina: Nancy (??), Angie (should be with her family)

Darren: Nancy (??), Angie (she's unhappy)

John (face to face): Angie (volatile), Darren (not as happy, picked up some old habits (Darren clarifies this is just smoking))

Angie 8
Nancy 7
Gemma 3
Jeremy, Stephanie 2
up for eviction

Daniella, Darren, David, John, Kristina, Scotty T 1
Christopher, Megan 0
Tiffany immune

Ouch, John!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I can't believe no one nominated Megan! I think she's my least favourite.

John always means well but he does tend to make everything such a big gesture. He could have spoken to Darren quietly about his concerns.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Stephanie is my least fav. Kitt, how would you describe her accent?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She's Liverpudlian ("scouse") but not as strong as some. I don't like her much either, particularly the to-ing and fro-ing with Jeremy when she has a boyfriend, and getting touchy when people make her feel guilty. Megan's just so miserable and self-centred all the time though, I liked the twitter she had to read out about it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live tv schedule, times Pacific.

Fri15 1-2pm CBB: Eviction
Fri15 2.30-3.05pm CBB: Eviction
Fri15 3.05-4pm CBBBOTS
Fri15 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House

Sat16 2.30-3.30pm CBB <---- later time

Sun17 1-2pm CBB

Mon18 1-2pm CBB
Mon18 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Mon18 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House

Tue19 1-2pm CBB: Eviction
Tue19 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Tue19 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House

Wed20 1-2pm CBB
Wed20 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Wed20 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Wed20 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House

Thu21 1-2pm CBB
Thu21 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Thu21 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House

Fri22 1-2pm CBB: Eviction
Fri22 2.30-3.05pm CBB: Eviction
Fri22 3.05-4pm CBBBOTS
Fri22 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House

Sat23 2.30-3.30pm CBB

Sun24 1-2pm CBB

Mon25 1-2pm CBB
Mon25 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Mon25 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House

Tue26 1-2pm CBB: Eviction
Tue26 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Tue26 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Wow Megan got a little booze in her and completely lost it.

Though she is right about John

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Isn't that Stephanie losing it? I'm just watching now.

I think she's a bit right about John, but it's fueled by so much of her own paranoia and insecurity (and perhaps mental instability!).

OK they're calling her Megan! I guess I can't tell the difference between the two!

The other one, the one blaming Big Brother, is almost as crazy.

And Gemma likes fueling everything.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow I'm surprised she wasn't kicked out for that!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I absolutely adore this show lol! It is rocking good fun. I wish I could get my VPN to work better though!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 15, 2016 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
A formal warning for Megan and a warning for Tiffany.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 15, 2016 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Stephanie and Gemma are safe, Eviction will be in 30 minutes.

Not sure I like these split eviction shows.

It looks like the next twist is the saved nominees will be the ones to nominate this week.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 15, 2016 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Killer nominations:

Angie nominates Kristina, gets away with no reason

Gemma nominates John for incident with Darren

Jeremy nominates Tiffany because he doesn't get along with her as much as others.

Stephanie nominated Danniella because she is strong and can handle it.

Eviction is on Tuesady.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 15, 2016 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm just now watching yesterday's daily show. OMG, Megan is crazy. I thought Tiffany was, but Megan is worse.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 15, 2016 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL at one of the guys saying "Casting for Nightmare on Elm Street Part 4"...LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 15, 2016 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I missed that line, Naja, very apt!

I'm not surprised Nancy went, she has a lot who don't like her but unlike others, doesn't have a fanbase who do.

I was mad at the crowd for shouting get John out! He is definitely controlling and gets a bit over the top when he's affected by something, but I would so much rather have that than the craziness of Megan or stirring of Gemma.

Gemma is my new least favourite. Wow what a horrible person.

They are letting Angie get away with not giving nomination reasons a lot. I wonder if they realise she just never will, so it's not worth their time trying.

An eviction with Kristina, John, Danniella, Tiffany... John is safe. I wonder if Tiffany is safe too because she's likely to be considered entertainment to some (plus I don't think she's actually a bad person, just can't reel it in when she fires off). Kristina and Danniella have had about an equal share of bad press but neither are disliked, and neither have a large fanset. I think there's a chance Kristina can get more of a network of voters going through Strictly Come Dancing fans, so I think Danniella might go. Which is a shame for me as I like her.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Kitt- Maybe people will feel Kristina shouldn't be in the middle of such stress being pregnant.

I am happy to see you say John is safe- I was horrified the crowd was chanting that- I like him and though he blew it nomming the way he did he did it from caring. Why do you feel he is safe?

I am with you on Gemma - i went from liking her to having her be low on my personal totem pole lol. She is behaving despicably working people up.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
ps= I wish Steph had gone.... I am over her and her carrying on with Jeremy and the crying about how it will be seen It is seen as exactly what it is- her disrespecting her boyfriend, who apparently is breaking up with her anyway.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think John is safe because he is well known, has lots of fans from Eastenders (which he was in until recently with a pretty good storyline), he's a big BB fan and has been on BOTS and those shows, and at least until the show didn't have any negatives against him.

I'm hoping it's clear that even though he is controlling he's not manipulative, just reacts quickly and then changes his mind quickly. Whereas people like Gemma want to start trouble and Megan and Stephanie (and Jeremy) are just so immature they think anyone who doesn't let them think of no one but themselves is evil.

But then again I didn't even slightly understand how Gemma got cheers and the audience wanted John out, so I could very well be wrong!

Re Kristina, I agree, it would probably be best for her to be out of there so maybe her fans will do as you suggest, and do what's good for her!

Mom_of_three

08-02-2011

Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I don't like Kristina or John either can go an I will be happy.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Oh I hope John stays. He seems so elegant and perceptive and above some of the trashiness. I see the immaturity around him and in rising above it I think he can see like he thinks he is better than them. And...well he is, in that respect lol.

I am not saying my hubs and I do not enjoy the histrionics- it has been really fun to watch. However I surprised myself with the way I was upset at those boos- I was really bummed!

I have become a huge fan of Rylan! His loaded with talent...just the entrance he made down the staircase a couple of nights go was worth watching a couple of times lol.

Gemma must go.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 18, 2016 - 1:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Darren Day's a funny one. He takes everything so seriously and seems to try to empathise with everyone. Which I guess is a good thing in some ways but I see where it could add to his inner pain and his addictive side.

Well at least Gemma has admitted it's all for the show. I'm not sure whether it's better to be horrible because you are or horrible because you think it will give you attention, but at least we know where she stands.

Stephanie: still crazy.

I just seem to have no patience for any of the younger ones in the house this year.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, January 18, 2016 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I read David left the house for medical reasons

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 18, 2016 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was thinking they should ask him to leave. There's no point being on the show if he can't participate for multiple days. I wonder whether they said it would be better if he went or whether he decided to.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, January 18, 2016 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Oh that is too bad- when he was up and around he added to it for me. A quirky point of view and some balance for the immaturity.