TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 14, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2016: CBB - Winter Season - January 2016: General Discussion: Archive through January 14, 2016 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
OMG!! My jaw just dropped. He just had his 69th birthday and released a new album. I'm so sad.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 12:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I came her to post this. I am stunned. Had no idea!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
She's staying- they told her this morning, and she's pretty much estranged from the family, even her son.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb17/news/0111/confirmed-angie-bowie-will-continue-in-celebrity-big-brother-2016-house-despite-death-of-ex-husband-david-bowie

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That seems a little inappropriate to me, I hope she stops talking about him at least. Although I suppose now she and the others will be thinking about him more than ever.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
But the twitterverse is saying that Jonathan has quit and walked out.

hamsterwatch #CBB ‏@hamsterwatch · 52m52 minutes ago

hamsterwatch #CBB Retweeted GoodVibrationsK
Jonathan quit http://bigbrother.channel5.com/jonathan-has-left-house … (next regular eviction is Friday) #cbb

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Yes my friend in England messaged me that he left.1I am sorry- he made it a bit more diverse. But I imagine he could not STAND being without his cell phone.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I liked him. I expected him to be, well, annoying if he was a Kardashian friend, but he seemed both diplomatic but also honest.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
He did surprise me by making me laugh with some of his quips. I expected to loathe him due to the Kardashian connection, but that didn't happen.

Gemma is going to be devastated. I get such a kick out of her.

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
I didn't expect to like Jonathon either but I found him amusing at times. One thing that got me with him was in one of the first episodes he made the comment to a few housemates asking who Nancy was, what had she done? It killed me as his major claim to fame is that he is besties with Kim Kardashian.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
So true, Bearlee.

I also have a hard time believing he gets mobbed when he goes places around the world. Yeah, if you're WITH KIM.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahahaha....this crew is not too bright are they, LMAO.....

hamsterwatch #CBB ‏@hamsterwatch · 1m1 minute ago
Angie had told New York "don't tell anybody" but of course she told everybody, and they all think sleeping David Gest is a corpse #cbb

hamsterwatch #CBB ‏@hamsterwatch · 3m3 minutes ago
aaaaaaaaaaand Tiffany turned into New York before our eyes to confront Angie about those two words "David's dead" #cbb

hamsterwatch #CBB ‏@hamsterwatch · 3m3 minutes ago
Danniella: "David Bowie ain't dead either" ... and the comedy comes to an end :-(

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm watching the daily show now where Angie told Tiffany. It looks like Tiffany's freak-out has backfired on her. This is the real New York. She's crazy.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yikes!

That was insane. I just watched the highlights show.

I'm interested in watching BOTS to see what they say.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
OMG I suppose Tiffany could be confused by just being told "David" was dead, but surely she'd ask a clarifying question before she freaked out like that!!?!

Oh dear... it's making me a bit queasy watching it.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 1:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Maybe Im terrible but Tiffany's reaction was funniest moment on this show so far.

Angie deserves some of the blame for not clarifying the name, seeing as there is a "David" in there and he was apparently sick and definitely getting on in age.

You would think Angie would have figured out the misunderstanding when she saw that reaction. All she had to do was say "David, my ex-husband".

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 2:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Sure she overreacted and then kind of turned on Angie when it was Tiffany's stupid mistake, but the rest of the house turning on her so quickly seems to have come out of nowhere.
John seems to be the one spearheading it.
I can only assume that there was a lot more that was not shown.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's what I think too, that she did more than was shown. Her biggest mistake was still blaming Angie when it was obvious it was her misunderstanding, and I think the rest of them just couldn't believe how anyone could overreact the way she did, being either mellow people or dramatic but not in the Tiffany way.

And then did you hear Darren Day saying David Gest was covered with the blanket (because he was ill) and didn't move when they looked at him so he thought he was looking at his corpse?! Their emotions must have gone through such a turmoil so quickly that they were really rocked and probably weren't feeling very gracious to someone they felt had caused all their pain and continued to just think about themselves.

If anyone had scripted what happened no one would have believed it was real.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Hated To see Jonathan quit I was enjoying him he said he watches US a big brother all the time so should've known it was rough . Uk C BB does not have live feeds correct?

Jbw

08-14-2006

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
There was talk here a few days ago about using a VPN to view live Brit TV and their OnDemand options. I found the easiest (and cheapest) access is using the Chrome browser and adding their "Unlimited Free VPN - Hola" extension. Just set the Hola extension to UK on any UK telly sites and you should have access to all on that site. It works fine for me on BBC 1-4, ITV 1-4, Channel 4 and Channel 5. Some, not all, of those channels require you to temporarily disable your AdBlocker to view their content.

I also have a subscription to MLB.TV and the Hola VPN extension set to the "UK" allows me to easily view all the baseball games in my 'blackout' area too.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There is or was a security hole in the Hola extension that allowed access to your home network (not just the viewing pc) not only when viewing through the VPN but anytime. I think they tidied up some of the holes but it's not considered safe by many. So just an fyi if you have sensitive data on your pc.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
My husband just watched last night's episode for the first time and we were CRYING with laughter- seriously one of the best hours of BB ever you can't make this stiff up!

We tried the VPN Hide my ASs that Hamsterwatch recommends but had major fade out, drop off issues tonght...

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Yes i have used Hulu with no problems for live feeds in the past, most recently I think I watched Canada last season

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Well, Megan flipped her lid. Her screaming that she wanted toast reminded me of Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka demanding a golden egg.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I have recently fell in love with CBBUK! Do they have live feeds and if so where can you watch them?