TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 07, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2016: CBB - Winter Season - January 2016: General Discussion: Archive through January 07, 2016 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starts Tuesday, January 5th!

(Thanks Kitt and Bearlee :-))

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If even half of the names in the rumors are true, this will be the craziest cast CBB has ever had.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The season has gone very theatrical, the house is just wild, pics here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3365904/TV-bosses-splash-vaudeville-themed-make-Celebrity-Big-Brother-house.html

I really like the streets of London garden.

The presenters will be the same as last year, Emma for the main show, Rylan for BOTS.

Naja, I heard Octomum might be on there!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, and Scott Disick and Kim K's friend Jonathan. And Vanilla Ice!

I really hope those rumors are true. It will be nuts.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 04, 2016 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The housemates have been confirmed, allegedly.

As "confirmed" means very little in the tabloid world, I'll list them out. They may be SPOILERS or they may be completely wrong:

Gemma Collins - from TOWIE
Kristina Rhianoff - a pro from Strictly Come Dancing
Darren Day - tv presenter
Daniella Westbrook - ex Eastenders star, known for being a drug addict
David Gest - Liza Minelli's ex
Nancy Dell'Olio - WAG
Winston McKenzie - UKIP spokesman
Christopher Maloney - Finalist in X-Factor
Angie Bowie - David Bowie's ex, now journalist
Megan McKenna - from Ex on the Beach
Stephanie Davis - was on Hollyoaks
John Partridge - ex Eastenders actor
Scotty T - from Geordie Shore
Jeremy McConnell - ex Mr Ireland
Jonathan Cheban - Kim Kardashian's bff
Tiffany Pollard - from Flavour of Lover

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/celebrity-big-brother-2016-line-7111346

I don't know many of the reality stars but I don't think it's a bad bunch. We've had worse for sure.

The show starts TOMORROW, Tuesday. TV schedule to follow.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 04, 2016 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live TV schedule for the first couple of weeks. Times are Pacific (board time).

Tue05 1-3pm CBB: Live Launch
Tue05 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Tue05 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House
Tue05 5-6pm CBB: Live from the House <- unclear if this is a repeat

Wed06 1-2pm CBB
Wed06 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Wed06 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House

Thu07 1-2pm CBB
Thu07 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Thu07 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House

Fri08 1-2pm CBB: Eviction
Fri08 2.30-3.05pm CBB: Eviction
Fri08 3.05-4pm CBBBOTS
Fri08 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House

Sat09 1-2pm CBB

Sun10 1-2pm CBB

Mon11 1-2pm CBB
Mon11 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Mon11 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House

Tue12 1-2pm CBB
Tue12 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Tue12 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House

Wed13 1-2pm CBB
Wed13 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Wed13 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Wed13 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House

Thu14 1-2pm CBB
Thu14 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Thu14 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House

Fri15 1-2pm CBB: Eviction
Fri15 2.30-3pm CBB: Eviction
Fri15 3.05-4pm CBBBOTS
Fri15 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House

Very regular schedule for once!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 04, 2016 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
hahaha, it took me a minute, but it finally hit me who Tiffany Pollard is. She's New York! OMG she is nuts. I can't wait to see her.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know her. Mostly the ones I know are the ones over 40!

They have confirmed the housemates are the 16 listed above. Official pics and a few extras (like the dr chair) are here:

https://www.instagram.com/bbuk/

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
People don't like Christopher much.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Is it going well? I'm not going to be watching live this season, too much effort to find a feed and too time consuming.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Lots of booing so far. I am not impressed with any of the housemates.

Everything in the house is crated up.

After eight were in two were put in an empty room with only a couple crates and had to decide which three of six remaining the current housemates wouldn't get their suitcases.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They like to start with creating divides!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Watching it now...

Emma looks very pregnant, good job the show is only three weeks long!

John could win if he doesn't blow it. Although I guess that applies to a lot of people.

I didn't know Christopher and Daniella had been involved. Awkward. He seems nice enough but I guess has been in the tabloids a lot as he got such boos after a reasonable VT. I think the audience were shouting "liar"??

Tiffany OMG. I'm not sure the house is going to be how she thinks it will be!! My guess is she's first out.

John and Darren go into the box to the empty room (John's decision). They're pretty sensible people to make decisions for the house. They looked Christopher's, Winston's and Daniella's suitcases away. Not much of a surprise there, I don't think it will create much drama either.

David Gest doesn't actually seem too bad.

Scotty T: oh dear... and yet the crowd didn't boo??

Later John and Darren got the option to steal the rest of the house's luxury food and drink, giving the others basic rations. They declined and took the gruel. Also no surprise.

I'll have to watch the second section tomorrow.

Justin42

08-05-2001

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justin42 a private message Print Post    
Are there any links to watch episodes that work in the US?

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I would have taken the food because the house would have been on basic rations which is better than them being on gruel, but then it is a social game so they may get points for being nice.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Justin, if you youtube "cbb 2016 episode 1" (and then ep 2 etc.) you get a selection of options. If you do it that way instead of looking for a user you catch the show when they have to change because of copyright issues.

Amy, I think it was the social game option, but also it's hard to put 14 people on basic when there's just the two of you. Half or a third of the house would have been okay, but not two. Plus John is a bit of a people pleaser.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I love when out of the blue I discover a new CBB has started.
I completely forgot about the January CBB this year.

Justin42

08-05-2001

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justin42 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt-- I actually remembered I had a VPN app on my laptop and was able to watch the official show with that :-)

Seems like a pretty decent cast. Somehow UK manages to usually pull a good show together no matter what, and this group seems like a good mix of likeable people and tinderboxes....

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am watching the launch show right now. I am getting such a kick out of Tiffany. She is going to turn the house upside down. She is crazy.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
What the heck did Jonathan Cheban do to his face? It almost has a completely different shape than the last time I saw him on the Kardashian's show.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
David Gest seems well meaning, but way too cloying for my tastes.

Winston comes across as a bit of a creep sometimes.

Tiffany seemed so much nicer than how she seemed in her VT!

Gemma tries to force Megan to share a bed with Scotty and then when she won't tells her to make him wait! She's the one who was forcing the issue! Sweet of her to give Tiffany the shoes though.

I don't hate anyone yet!

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
This is a fun show. For this do they have live feeds? I watch it on YouTube

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They have about an hour of live feed a night, around midnight their time, 4pm ours. I can't see any of them on youtube at the moment though.

By the way, another search term if CBB Series 17, if CBB 2016 doesn't work.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am trying to decipher the conversation between Guest and Angie. So Angie isn't on good terms with her ex David?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wasn't paying enough attention but I thought she said she was on good terms now (if not when they first split).

Today's show had nominations. Scotty T, Stephanie and Jeremy and had to do a task which freed the three in the box, and opened up all the crates. But because they completed the task they are the only ones who nominate this week.

The each had to make a "killer nomination" who will face eviction on Friday.

Jeremy nommed Nancy (bit controlling).
Scotty T nommed Winston (eats the food before everyone else).
Stephanie nommed Kristina (was angry at the noise last night).

Nancy, Winston and Kristina are up for eviciton. I think it's a vote to save, in which case Kristina is safe and it's between Winston and Nancy. Peaople feel strongly about Winston, but I think less people care about Nancy so she might not have many votes to save her.