TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 10, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: Big Brother: Timebomb: Archive through July 10, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, evil!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sorry, I forgot about this yesterday. Live tv show times (Pacific):

Tue07 2-3pm BB
Tue07 3-4pm BOTS

Wed08 2-3pm BB
Wed08 3-4pm BOTS

Thu09 1-2pm BB
Thu09 2.55-3.55pm BOTS

Fri10 1-2.30pm BB: Live Eviction
Fri10 2.30-3.30pm BOTS
Fri10 3.30-4pm BB Live from the House

Sat11 1.50-2.50pm BB

Sun12 1-2pm BB: Cash Bomb

Mon13 1-2pm BB: Cash Bomb
Mon13 3-4.15pm Bigger BOTS

Tue14 2-3pm BB: Cash Bomb
Tue14 3-4pm BOTS

Wed15 2-3pm BB
Wed15 3-4pm BOTS

Thu16 1-2.45pm BB The Final
Thu16 2.45-4.15pm BOTS

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Harry is not doing herself any favors in this episode. I expect she will go on Friday.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'd like that. The others have to accommodate her moods too much.

By the way, anyone who uses my timetable, the "Cash Bomb" parts shouldn't be there, I copied and pasted from last week and didn't delete that bit. According to my guide, there is no theme for the last week.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I kind of saw what Nick did as playing the game. Every year BB tends to figure out a way for the HG's to earn back some of the lost prize money, so if Nick did what he did to get in the final, more power to him.

Maybe I'm seeing it differently?

What did Jack say/do that he withdrew yesterday? I missed it. Thanks.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think what Nick did was perfectly fine too. The end game is to get to the final, and they advance themselves when they vote too, so I don't see how this is different.

Cricket, Jack asked for some football scores, food and (I think) some clothing, and BB said they would give it to them for £4,000 off the prize fund. He agreed, but when he told others they were not impressed, so he asked BB if he could withdraw his request, and they said ok (and they didn't lose £4,000).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Random comments from today's show:

it takes a lot longer for a girl to get to the sofas for a task where they don't know what's happening. The bottom half would be fine with pajama bottoms but most girls wouldn't want to be about to start a random task without a bra on, and then you've got to put it on discreetly under the covers!

Last time they said they had to eat chillies, didn't they say they could leave the seeds? I don't think I'd have even attempted that.

Joel didn't come off well either, he is not good when he can't be in control. And they're right about him being manipulative. I absolutely hate the Jeremy Kyle act, and it's not going to get him anywhere in politics. Christian was pretty good at explaining it too.

I've had enough of Chloe's over reactions and ability to get offended by anything.

Oh my goodness Harry!! All these things she says she does for Nick, it's like it's the only way he makes it through the day is because of her!! If she doesn't want to do things for him then she shouldn't, she can't do things and then blame him for her doing it!

I don't say this lightly, but I think Nick actually is like an abused spouse. You can see him try desperately to justify himself to the others, and setting firm boundaries for himself when he's away from Harry, but when she starts on him again he just caves because he can't take the arguments. And even then she doesn't reward him by backing down, she just tells him he'll be punished later. I really think BB should pull her out of the game.

Online poll answers, BB give £1,000 per correct answer

Biggest game player (voted by "BB viewers") out of Joel, Danny, Chloe... Jack said Joel - wrong, it was Danny

Most desperate to win out of Jack, Danny, Chloe... Joel chose Jack - correct!

Least trustworthy out of Jack, Nick, Joel... Chloe chose Jack - correct!

Most ungrateful for the experience out of Chloe, Jack, Harry... Nick chose Harry - correct!

They didn't show the others.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I disagree about Nick, I think he is as responsible in their relationship, or whatever it is, as Harry is. Nick has spent a lot of time talking about Harry behind her back, then goes back to her. Nick has also spent time listening to others talk about Harry behind her back, then goes back to her. Nick does not have to be with her and is not being abused by her. Nick is using Harry as much as she him.

How many times has Nick told anyone not to involve themselves in his relationship? How many times has Nick talked bad about Harry behind her back? If he doesn't like her, thinks he is being harmed by her, then he needs to stay away from her. But it's easier for Nick to remain the poor little boy who is being hurt, rather than a man and walk away, bc this way, he stays in the game. And I don't believe Nick is so weak he could not walk away, he wants to stay in the game, this is one way--to me anyway.

Grant you, I get Harry has been loud, but since she's gone in the house, she has been shutdown. Whenever she speaks, whenever she has an opinion, with whatever, someone says she's wrong, interrupts her, or makes like she's a bully. And Nick goes along with that and says nothing. Harry's way of dealing with it initially was to be on her own, now it seems she's just agreeing with anyone who has anything bad to say about her, bc it bugs them. I don't blame her for doing that.

I don't blame Nick for switching places with Chloe, he wants to stay, it was his opportunity to do so. I don't like this money fiasco task, or whatever it is, I don't think it's fair to use the prize money against the HMs; perhaps BB wants to take it away to pay the previous HMs they let in.

For now, I don't care who goes, who wins, I just hope BBAU doesn't change as much as this BB has.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info re Jack, Kitt. The Nick/Harry relationship is just a mess. The best thing for Nick would be if Harry goes home this week.

I'm still surprised that Nick was sucked into that relationship. He seemed to have a somewhat normal 'friendship' with the Irish gal...geez, I can't even remember her name.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Nick was close friends with Jade, then furthered things with Harry while friends with Jade, then became close with Nikki, which upset Harry.

Nick told, I think Charlie or Aisleyne, that he was happy in the relationship. Nick didn't seem to have an issue until someone told him he did.

It would have been equally good for Harry had Nick been evicted, but he saved himself.

Earlier today Jack seemed to be favorite to evict, then it was Chloe, it very well could be Harry, but who knows, it changes from moment to moment.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's funny how we can see things so differently.

Yep, I think the only person safe is Sam, for the reason I always say, too inoffensive for people to spend money on getting rid of her. To me Jack is a bit more likeable recently, now he's realised he's very unlikely to win he hasn't been so fake and always trying so hard. Chloe has always been rather quick to offend, and that has been more obvious lately. And Harry looked so awful yesterday if that continues she really will go.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 2:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Today's show (8th) wasn't too bad, it had some fun moments. I'm glad that Sam, Christian and Danny put some money back in the pot, that will help with their stress.

I don't understand why bots had Helen on, I muted her.

On a bots clip, Sam had a task to keep 5 thousand pounds, I hope she took it. Then they showed Danny and Chloe in an argument bc Chloe took 5 thousand, I think. Anyway, I hope they did, why not; if they can leave with something to help pay their bills, that great, I don't see an problem in that at all. I still hate these money tasks, though.

I would still love to Sam win, it would be great if the underdog left on top.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was a pretty good show, I really like it when people aren't shouting.

Both Marc and Helen on BOTS are still playing the game, pushing their favourites. I can't take either of them.

If I were in the house, with a small (relatively) prize, especially if I knew I wasn't likely to win it, I'd say to the others that if we get a chance to take a £5K prize we should all take it. I'd argue we've all (except Sam and Harry) been here from the beginning and that way we all get a fair share of the prize money.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's weird that some people don't understand hypocrisy. He's not mad she took the money, he's mad she moaned about everybody else taking the money and then took it herself!

I reckon the votes will be pretty tight tomorrow.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I thought he was mad bc he didn't win the money, lol.

Yup, it could be anybody.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nick had Chloe (incorrectly), I think Danny had Sam??

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I found it interesting that the money that Sam and Chloe took didn't come out of the prize fund. The offer was we'll give you 5k or you can put 5k in the prize fund. I was also surprised that they went after Chloe and didn't even bother Sam about taking the money. I know it was most likely because Chloe has been harping on everyone to increase the prize fund and didn't do it herself. The interesting part is would Nick have kept the money if he had guessed correctly or would he have added it to the prize fund??? Same goes for Danny.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know if anyone would dare not add to the prize fund (in public) now. I think Chloe thought no one would know.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Some odds, not that they're very reliable these days:

Today's eviction:
Harry 4/6
Chloe 7/4
Jack 15/2
Sam 10/1

Winner:
Danny 5/2
Jack 3/1
Joel 5/1
Chloe 5/1
Nick 6/1
Christian 12/1
Harry 16/1
Sam 25/1

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just watched yesterday's BOTS, Rylan said tomorrow (now tonight) he's going to talk to the evictee but "that might not be all, Timebomb is back!"

Wonder what's happening there.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Emma has said that at the end of tonight's show there will be another cash bomb.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There are too many people left for Thursday's finale if just one goes tonight. There'd either have to be a Monday or Tuesday eviction to get rid of another one or two or.... maybe the cash bomb is a bribe to get someone to go tonight.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eviction show has started. Emma says "tonight a cash bomb will explode and someone will pay the ultimate price!"

Cheers and jeers:
Chloe: lots of cheers, some boos
Harry: boos
Jack: boos, some cheers
Sam: boos

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The live stream isn't working :-( have had to resort to my second method to watch.