TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 06, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: Big Brother: Timebomb: Archive through July 06, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There are different sorts of aggressive behaviour. Danny's answer to a perceived attack (on himself or his friends) is to get physical. Marc's answer to a perceived attack on himself is to dig dig dig at the other person until they can't take it and they get physical. Unfortunately for the most part only physical aggression gets punished. Sometimes, if you believe the BOTS audience, only physical aggression matters.

Another tense show. Aisleyne is too emotionally unhinged to be in the house imo, but I guess at least she's consistent. Danny's at the verge of being kicked out, I'm sure. The only response to someone who does what Marc does is to leave the room, and that's just not possible in the house.

Was Christian suggesting that he and Jasmine spend the night in that upstairs room?!? After about 10 minutes of chatting??! That was pretty funny.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There was some big fight last night over.... a pastry. I can never gets vids to play but it seems like Marc and Jack plotted to take a fake bite out of the pastry to tease Joel and Chloe, and they thought he did take a bite, or maybe he actually did, and then there was an altercation because of breaking task rules.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Harry freaks out again, apparently over nothing.

In the DR, BB asks her what happened.

"Stop pressurizing me."

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Jack does eat the pastry after being accused of eating the pastry and badgered by Joel and Chloe.

There was a twist with the newest hotel guest, James Jordan, he makes Marc a hotel guest and makes Aisleyn a staff member.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 03, 2015 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Marc really did exceptionally well as staff, he did deserve the 'promotion.' I guess it's his army training to just stand up straight and yes sir no sir.

Harry needs to go. The house just isn't good for her.

Tonight I think Sam is safe, no one will bother to spend money on her. It could be any of the other three, Marc has a lot of supporters but also a lot who will vote to get him out. Jack almost went out last time but then there were probably a lot fewer votes and his friends will know he needs saving (by voting for someone else) whereas last time they might have been complacent. I'd like to see Harry go, it will release Nick and she's just not enjoyable to watch.

I'm off to see Terminator this afternoon, so will have to catch up later and won't be able to spoil the live show.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Friday, July 03, 2015 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Harry is a miserable human, she's got to go.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 03, 2015 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Nick will speak to others about Harry, then treat Harry in a way other's have told him too. He's a child. I feel bad for Harry, bc people come into the house and tell Nick that she is hurting his experience. They've also told her she is ruining his experience. Harry gets upset bc she thinks she's ruining his experience and wants him to go have his fun. It's ridiculous that outsiders could influence them. I have thought Nick should tell them all not to speak about Harry, he likes her and that's that, but he hasn't. Their relationship reminds me of Matthew and Mark from last season, bc they always fought and got back together. So, even if Harry does go tonight, I hope they at least go out and see how things go outside the house.

A couple of episodes ago Harry relayed to Joel that Sam thought cheese was on the basic rations, which it wasn't. She was just talking. But Joel demanded that Harry take all the food out of the storage room and put it on the steps, so that the workers wouldn't eat anything they weren't supposed to. Jack heard and then asked Joel if he was the one making the decision, Joel said yes and then Jack said he's a not a two-year-old and so on. So I think the pastry incident was an extension of that, just winding up Joel. Joel took it too far, though, when he threw the pastry, I'm surprised he wasn't reprimanded, or maybe he was and they didn't show it.

I wanted to see more of Dexter in the house, I fast forwarded through Jasmine, I just don't care.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Friday, July 03, 2015 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Are we watching the same show? Harry constantly wants Nick to kiss her behind, she gets mad for no reason, storms off and pouts till Nick goes to her and begs her for her forgiveness.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, July 03, 2015 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Tenth evicted is Marc!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 03, 2015 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well that's made my day!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 03, 2015 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I agree with Chitchat about Harry. She's too controlling and paranoid and subject to whatever moods/hormones/issues she has. Nick is pretty socially inept in general, but I don't think anyone could be expected to keep Harry on an even keel.

Quite a fun show today I thought, which is a pleasant change. I did actually sympathise with Jack in the DR, I think they did pick on him to create drama, and rules are broken every day with no punishment.

I'm glad Marc's gone. I think underneath he's okay but for some reason he can't help but purposely try and upset people. I certainly couldn't take him for long.

Hope the money task this week is fun, as the house will want to just decompress from all the drama and it might be a little boring watching otherwise!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Here's the channel 5 blurb for today's event.

Would you nominate one of your housemates to save yourself and the prize fund? That’s the dilemma facing the remaining eight housemates this week as Big Brother has dropped the BIGGEST Time Bomb of the series on the House.

There is a big red button in the middle of the living room and the prize fund – currently standing at £150,000 - is on the plasma. This fund will start to drop on Big Brother’s word. The only way to stop it falling to zero is for a housemate to push the button. But there’s a catch.

The housemate who pushes the button is immune from nominations but at a price – they will have to put another housemate up for eviction this week.

Once they have nominated the fund will then begin to fall again and the process will be repeated until a set number of housemates face eviction.

Housemates must remain silent throughout – except when they are giving their nomination reasons. If they do, there will be serious consequences.

But this is just the beginning. This week, time is money...

It's going to be hard for the main group to nominate anyone other than Sam and Harry. And if Sam and Harry have any sense they'll be jumping up to nominate first!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The group were shown part of this money task, and told not to talk. They talked. They got punished by losing LOTS of money from the prize fund, and it's not even finished yet.

Again, from the Ch5 site, spoiler box in case people don't want to know

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
The Big Brother 2015 prize fund has now dipped to £48,400 after the latest Cash Bomb twist.

Earlier today Big Brother revealed details about the first part of the twist, Cash Bomb nominations. The housemates then took part in the first Cash Bomb twist that saw four put up for eviction while the prize fund dipped to £134,100.

However during the task, the housemates failed to keep quiet as they had been strictly instruced to do so by Big Brother. Big Brother told the group this evening: “The rules regarding silence were made very clear. As numerous housemates broke this rule, Big Brother will now let the prize fund run down for each time a housemate spoke.”

The prize fund on the plasma screen then began to decrease £100 at a time as the housemates looked on, Jack shaking his head. By the time the prize fund had finally stopped it stood at £48,400, more than £100,000 less than it was at the start of the day.

Big Brother then announced: “But that is not the end of this Time bomb, it is just the beginning.”

The Cash Bomb twist will run until Wednesday night in the house during which time there will be a number of tasks and temptations on offer.

The first Cash Bomb episode airs when Big Brother continues at 9PM on Sunday night on Channel 5.

Needlenose

09-16-2005

Sunday, July 05, 2015 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needlenose a private message Print Post    
How interesting that the happy house can now see that the unhappiness wasn't all caused by Marc ... Looking forward to BOTS tomorrow to see Marc on the panel and his comments about the Time-bomb blasting the house apart today! I just found Marc to be a fascinating character that one could really like, but his use of cursing ruined so much of it for me. I hope he sees this and cleans up his act. He could have a great career in TV with the right coaching!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, July 05, 2015 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Here's a recent blog Matthew Davies wrote about the current BB; I think he makes sense. huffingtonpost.co.uk/matthew-davies/bbtimebomb-week-six.

I agree that Marc is not the only reason for the house being so negative. Before Marc went into the house, people were mean to others, ostracizing them and making things up to justify it. It seemed worse with Marc the annoyer, but it was already there.

So far this new twist is a bust to me. Once again no DR voting, just pick the easiest target, with the lamest reason. I agreed with Harry in today's show, people should not use her to nominate someone else; Christian is not in Harry and Nick's relationship, it's not his business. And Danny think's Harry would be better off out of the house, there's only ten day's left and that's his reason. I think this whole task is unfair and pointless.

With the breaches in today's show, I thought they all should have been put up, but that didn't happen. I'm not a fan of Danny or Joel, so I hope they don't win. I still wouldn't mind Sam winning, but I also wouldn't mind seeing Jack win, he hasn't done anything so wrong and he seems the most real, why not, he's a nice guy. And I though he made a valid point in the DR, that he needs to look out for himself now, which he should have been doing all along. Also, it would be funny if Harry won, she's been up so much it would be great to see her survive to the win.

There was another new twist, not yet aired, so here's who is up for nom, so far; there's a chance what I read is wrong, though.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Initially it was Harry, Nick, Sam and Jack, then some twist happened and Nick saved himself, then put up Chloe, so it's Chloe, Harry, Sam and Jack.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sunday show nomination events:

Hms must remain silent or they may "face unavoidable monetary consequences" or might face the public vote.

Price fund started at £150,000

Danny and Joel went for the button at £143,900, Joel got there first.
Joel noms Sam (closer to everybody else)
Sam says she agrees.
BB says Sam faces vote, Joel is immune.

Danny and Christian rush to the button, Danny wins. Prize fund at £143,000.
Danny noms Harry (on her darkest days she seems capable of anything, better off outside than in)
Harry signs a heart at Danny.
BB says Danny faces vote, Danny is immune.

Christian and Jack run for the button. Chloe says it's unfair she's got no chance. Christian wins at £141,800.
Christian noms Nick (very long time before he found ability to stand up to Harry, don't talk much, he talks over him)
Nick nods, winks.
BB says Nick faces vote, Christian is immune.

Nobody seems to want to vote, money drops away, then Sam and Jack go for it, Sam wins at £131,400. Says lots before being asked to nom.
Sam noms Jack (when he gets angry his energy is "really mental")
BB says Jack faces public vote, Sam did not gain immunity as she'd already been nominated. She continues talking.

BB says Sam, Harry, Nick, Jack face public vote. Prize fund stands at £134,100, however the rules regarding silence were made clear, as numerous housemates spoke, it ticks down for everything said. Ticks down to £48,400.

BB says this is just the first explosion of the timebomb. This week time is money.

Harry has a go at Christian for "portraying her as a bully." She's not doing a particularly good job at proving she's not a bully...

Chloe shouts at Jack for... something, I think she is claiming she wanted him to nominate her and is mad he didn't.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Joel bought himself a £2,500 pizza, one pizza, no specs, could be tiny, then lies that BB pretty much made him! And..... it's tiny and frozen.

Prize fund now at £45,900

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Nick paid 5k from the prize fund to be removed from nominations and put Chloe up.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised he did that, as he had positive feedback from most (all?) the timewarp guests. But I guess he's anxious about everything, and it would be a shame to to get so near but then not make the final.

Better £5K to get a pass than £2.5K for a frozen Iceland pizza.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They were completely justified in their "revolt", and should have taken it a lot further. They should have refused to turn in their stuff when BB demanded it, but they all gave in like a bunch of meek little sheep.

Cutting the prize by 80,000 pounds for a bit of talking is ridiculous.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What they should have done was punish them, with money, for their blatant disregard for the rules as we've gone along. Constant talking about noms, for instance. But the big fine at the end just seems petty.

Whoa, Jack spent $4,000 on football scores!! And also (like Joel did) lied about how it happened to the group.

The twist: Harry, Jack, Nick, Sam have all been nominated, today they get a chance to reverse nomination. Can pass on their nomination to someone else. Chris, Danny, Joel, are immune, so the swap can only be with Chloe!

They have to bid how much they'd pay to change, and the highest bid gets to swap with Chloe.

Harry bids £0, says she got nominated for genuine reasons.

Jack bids £0, would have done it yesterday, values Chloe's friendship.

Sam bids £0, says Chloe's been an amazing friend to her.

Nick bids £5,000 because he's wanted to get into the final his whole life.

Prize fund now at £40,900.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BB allowed Jack to withdraw his request. (Sorry, I know I'm watching later than everyone else!)

Harry doesn't hold back in trashing the person she claims to care amount the most! I guess she's "being honest" but for someone so quick to attack everyone else when they criticise her it's more than a bit harsh.

Oddly Chloe (so far) seemed worse with whatever issue she had with Jack (which I didn't understand) than when she was nominated, which (so far), she has taken well. I have half the show left to watch though.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I really hope that Nick does not win after that stupid move.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Making them eat the letters was a nice , evil touch..

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
More games. It's the tombola thing with the letters from home. One letter for each housemate HOWEVER if they pick a gold win ball they get £5k and a letter from home; if they draw a blue choose ball they get to choose between the £5K or a letter; if they draw a red lose ball there's no money and a letter is sacrificed.

Chloe gets a lose ball and has to eat a rice paper letter, she chooses to eat Joel's letter as his mum came into the house during a task.

Christian gets a choose ball and saves Chloe's letter because everyone deserves a letter (and she didn't get her own).

Danny gets a choose ball and saves Nick's letter because he thinks he'd like to know where he stands.

Harry gets a lose ball and eat's Jack's letter as he's said he didn't particularly want a letter from home.

Jack gets a choose ball and saves Danny's letter.

Joel gets a lose ball and eat's Sam's letter because she hasn't been there as long (and Harry's had a hard time the last few weeks).

Nick gets a choose ball and saves Harry's letter as he knows how much she wants to hear from home.

Sam gets a win ball, adds £5K to the prize fund, and saves Christian's letter (as it's the only one left).