TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 30, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: Big Brother: Timebomb: Archive through June 30, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Now they're chanting "liar!"

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nikki is getting totally the opposite response :-).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Emma says, on Monday the house will be transformed into the hotel from hell.

All next week familiar faces will be checking in for a holiday.

First guest will be John McCririck, arg!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I am so tired of oldies going in. :-(

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think BB are so scared of it being "boring" now after the high drama, so they have to keep doing more stunts. I'd like them to give time to see what happens without Helen, and what Marc will do without his back up, but it'll be Monday before they know it and more theatrics.

I tried to find when the season ends, some places are saying July 17th, some July 27th. If it's the 17th there are only three weeks left.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Saturday, June 27, 2015 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I thought Helen, Nikki and Brian we're going to be in the house for three weeks. What happened?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was never confirmed that it was three weeks, but at one point Marc (I think) told someone else they were there for two weeks (which would confirm the three weeks), and that was after the first Friday when they didn't go. I think they just go with the public feeling outside and the tenor of the house and decided it would be better if they went. Especially with Brian gone.

I also read that Aisleyne was meant to go in a week earlier but they decided it would be too explosive to have her in with Helen.

Yesterday's show was weird with Mark and Aisleyne. Marc's problem seemed to be that Aisleyne had gone on one of those Judge Judy shows to get money back from a friend, and for some reason he thought she should have done it through the normal process. Why wouldn't she go on tv, seeing as she likes tv, given that she gets a fee that would pay the loan off whether of not she won? Who cares whether she's paid by the tv show or her friend, she still gets paid. Odd.

I got my answer about how Marc would behave without Helen. Offensive. And he's so skilled at it. Pushes people's buttons then delights in them cracking. I just hope this is because Helen's just gone, and he will calm down. Danny needs to just walk away and let people fight their own battles, or he's going to get kicked out.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The 80s theme this weekend didn't amount to much, and there was no twist, as far as I could tell.

Marc showed his good side, although I've begun to think it suspect, as his comforting of Aisleyne conveniently ended up being a slam on Danny. And Jack did what he does best, saying what he thinks is the right thing to say, even when it's not.

At least it wasn't a hatefest.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live tv show times (Pacific):

Mon29 1-2pm BB
Mon29 3-4.15pm Bigger BOTS

Tue30 2-3pm BB
Tue30 3-4pm BOTS

Wed01 2-3pm BB
Wed01 3-4pm BOTS

Thu02 1-2pm BB
Thu02 3-4pm BOTS

Fri03 1-2.30pm BB: Live Eviction
Fri03 2.30-3.30pm BOTS
Fri03 3.30-4pm BB Live from the House

Sat04 2-3pm BB

Sun05 1-2pm BB: Cash Bomb

Mon06 1-2pm BB: Cash Bomb
Mon06 2.55-4.20pm Bigger BOTS

Tue07 2-3pm BB: Cash Bomb
Tue07 3-4pm BOTS

(Cash Bomb continues all week - presumably they're going to offer someone money to leave...???)

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the scedule Kitt

I think Marc was trying to goad Aisleyne. She swore on her mother's grave and he called her a liar. I don't blame her for being upset. I thought Marc did the same to Nick, goaded him. He asked Nick a question, Nick answered and Marc called him a liar. That's what Marc does, it's like a pattern. Then the next day, he tries to be the good guy with them and spin things around. I think Marc is being how he's always been, it just showed more with Helen.

I think Danny and Aisleyne reacted normally to being goaded. Yes, they each could have done things differently, walked away, maybe they should have, but people can and do react to things. And I think Marc counts on it, maybe he thinks he controls people's emotions. But in actuality, it's normal to react. They each got told off for it, so, now they can take a step back and realize what Marc's doing, especially Danny, who I think Marc wants to get kicked out.

I guess it was nice of Marc to speak to Aisleyne about Danny, I agreed with some things he said, but not all. Aisleyne in the DR was very real and I felt bad for her, Marc telling her, yes, you are pretty, or something like that, was annoying, bc she's not just a pretty face, she has worked hard to get somewhere in life and that is a great accomplishment.

I wonder where Jack got the 'it's just banter from,' I don't think he just made it up, I think Danny actually said it. I think Danny acted too much like a little kid and didn't stand up for Aisleyne enough. Maybe if he saw her in the DR he'd of realized how she felt. Although they were all drunk to a degree, so that had something to do with it. I guess they are getting close now, so it looks like it worked out, we'll see.

This week, or day, I think Sam should win. Why not? She tries to see the good in everyone. Tries not to take sides. And was isolated when she first came in. I think at this point, anyone could win, so Sam might have a chance.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The housemates have nominated.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
up for the public vote are, Sam, Marc, Harry and Jack.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They better not mess with that selection and save someone!

I think today's the start of the hotel guests and John McCririck. I do not like watching that man!

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I really wish there was a consistent schedule for BBUK. I am bummed because I missed today's show thinking it would be on at 2pm like that past couple weeks.

Oh well, guess I will watch tonight with my husband.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, British shows tend to do weird scheduling on most of their network channels. I think the Monday one will stay at 1pm because Under The Dome is on at 2pm, and that will be a bigger show. Next week I'll put any oddities in bold too, that might help.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nominations:

Aisleyne can't be nominated but does get to nominate. Nick has to nominate face to face (from the week one task).

Jack: Marc (adds discomfort to house, manipulates people), Sam (doesn't think about others, eats his stuff)

Harry: Sam (doesn't know where she stands with her, no loyalty), Jack (grumpy, short with her)

Marc: Danny (playing nice guy game, turned on him), Christian (master puppeteers right hand man, agrees with Danny)

Danny: Marc (pushes his buttons, looks for an argument once he drinks), Sam (hashtag quotes annoy him)

Joel: Sam (become the person she didn't want to become, unpredictable), Harry (controversial, took away time with Nick)

Chloe: Marc (gets on with him least, clashed), Harry (stomps around, bangs doors, makes tense atmosphere)

Sam: Harry (walks on egg shells with her, short tempered), Jack (takes things too seriously, stressful energy)

Christian: Marc (tells people he doesn't want to be there, starts arguments then plays victim), Harry (gets involved in situations, makes things tense)

Nick (face to face): Marc (antagonised Brian on purpose), Sam (sits on face, people pleaser like him, but comes across as two faced)

Aisleyne (face to face): Marc (same reasons as Nick, pressured Brian), Sam (went in hard on Nikki)

Marc, Sam 6
Harry 4
Jack 2

Christian, Danny 1
Chloe, Joel, Nick 0

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
So far the voting has not opened, so I'm guessing there is a twist coming. I didn't think Marc was going to be evicted, but I can imagine they'd do something to keep him in just in case.

From today's show (29th), I thought about Danny and his getting in Marc's face. Marc may have called Nick a liar, in regards to the question he asked, but Nick was dealing with it. Danny has flown off the handle before, like at poor defenseless pizza boxes , so I don't know that he is better than Marc, in the playing a game sort of way.

Anyway, today I still want Sam to win, so if her nomination is taken away, I'd be okay with that.

Apparently Helen wrote an article about why she called Brian what she did; there's a link in the other article below. I thought this is such a crock and so annoying. In any event, someone wrote an article, linked below, about it. I remember it being done on BBAU, it wasn't even a big anything at all. It came from a friend of Brian's, so I can see that he'd think it's funny and want to try it out.

dailystar.co.uk/tv/BBBrian-s-naked-frozen-duck-gag-came-from-Down-Under

Also, I guess there's been a bunch of articles that compelled Nikki to say something about her life, twit longer linked below. She has said these things before; to me she is very brave and I have always applauded her for speaking up and out.

twitter.com/Nikki_Grahame1

twitlonger.com/show/n_1smsfm8

Jbw

08-14-2006

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 1:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
I despised Helen Wood & her posse throughout last year's BBUK. I was disgusted that she won. If you don't believe me, just look at last year's thread.

Never thought I'd ever write these words: "I Agree 100% with Helen Wood"

see: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/450758/Helen-Wood-Big-Brother-Nikki-Grahame-formal-warning

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 2:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
At the link above, Nicky says she received no formal warning. And she would be the first to say if she did. Nicky has nothing to gain or lose in this, she is well liked and established.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 4:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Stormie--

'Well liked' doesn't automatically mean always truthful. From what I've seen I think Nikki has some serious psychological problems. I won't say she lied as I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that maybe she doesn't remember getting a formal warning. She certainly doesn't remember things she did or said in the house correctly (examples: not remember her saying she wanted Nick to sit on her face & that she & Brian started the mudslinging by slagging off Helen first when they were in the bunker, and there was the 'always truthful' Nikki relishing in her lying to Jack about his popularity & # of twitter followers.)

While I've watched the last five CBB, I didn't start watching the non-celeb BBUK until last year, so I didn't see her or Brian when they were true HMs in their seasons when BBUK was on Channel 4. I'm flabbergasted that either of them are 'well liked' or considered a 'legend'. Nikki comes off to me as a complete diva with a deluded superiority complex. She did nothing in the house to help with the chores and basically proudly proclaimed it was beneath her as she's a 'legend'.

A legend? The Brits must have a completely different understanding of what makes a legend than I do. To me, since BB is passed off as a competition or game show, to be considered a 'legend' one must be a 'winner' or at least do something that 'changes the way the game is played'. Even though she didn't win her season in BB5 US, I'd classify Nakomis as a 'legend' as she changed the game when she came up with her 'six finger plan' that led to a rule change for every BB season since then.

Since Bello won, I guess he can be considered a legend but then again so can Helen since like it or not (and I sure didn't), she won last year's BBUK. To put it nicely, Nikki's, 'quirky' characteristics might make her a 'memorable' HM from the past but that doesn't make her a 'legend'. If she's a legend than former BBUS houseguests like Chima, Howie, Kaysar, Jase, Aaryn Gries and Cowboy and former Survivor contestants like Johnny Fairplay, Yau-Man Chan, Brandon Hantz, Phillip Sheppard and Sue Hawk are also 'legends' as they are 'memorable' players from the past.

As far as Brian Bello, I saw nothing really likeable about him in this series. From the clips the BB producers have shown us, he acted strangely almost from the moment he entered the bunker, had a quick temper when the others didn't share his view (remember his tantrum in the bunker when Helen, Marc & Nikki wanted to put up Danny and he wanted Danny safe & Chloe up in his place) and then when they entered the house, he made it his mission to widen the gap between the two sides constantly complaining and exaggerating about Helen & Marc like blaming Helen & Marc for Chloe's nomination when it was Brian's insistence on nominating her over Danny than led to her facing the public vote. His cowardly exit from the house and yes climbing over the wall is a cowardly exit, imo was a cry for attention. I think he and Nikki thought that they'd be the 'legends' that dominated the house for the time they were in the house and instead they were incensed that Helen and to a much lesser degree Marc ended up the bigger characters.

As far as Nikki being 'established' what does that mean? She has no gainful employment and is a psychological mess. Yes, she seems to be liked by the BB audience and BB BOTS treat her like she's a member of the royal family but is that really 'established"?

I will say that if anything in Helen's column is incorrect, the BB producers along with the BOTS producers will show us the video to prove it as they've been absolutely brutally one-sided, along with their 'experts', guests and audience in their negative presentation of Helen & Marc since Friday.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
The word legend came from this season, I've never heard it used in BB before, but I see it to mean a previous HM. They brought in past HMs who have been in the limelight since their season, for a variety of things; if BB intended it to mean winners, they would have put only winners in the bunker with Marc.

Nikki has addressed her psychological issues for years, they are already known. The link I posted is what she recently addressed in reference to her issues, bc of the tabloid stories that were sold recently. Nikki is who she is and makes no apologies for it. She's established in the BB limelight, she's been in shows, most people know her and like her. And she has overcome a lot and has spoken about it.

Brian is a really nice person, he did the right thing in taking himself out of a stressful situation. He's not the first person to go over the wall, it happens.

Who said others wanted to sell stories and who is selling stories? That's a tell to me.

I don't think BB cares about the tabloids.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think "legend" came with Rylan and Emma, both of whom have used it quite a bit, sometimes on people I don't agree with, sometimes on people I do. But I think if you look through Big Brother history, there's no denying Brian and Nikki are both legends. Both were in fantastic years of BB, both stood out in that year. And neither disappeared afterwards, they're been around the BB community and excited by it too.

I don't think Brian did himself any favours going in the house this year, and I think he knew it as soon as Helen opened her mouth in the basement room. He thought maybe she wouldn't be as bad as he thought but he found out pretty quickly it would be. You have to be familiar with the Brian psyche. He doesn't want to look bad, he doesn't want to be a part of anything bad, he doesn't want anyone to hurt anyone else, but if they do he feels the need to protect the attacked. And went he can't protect them it eats away at him. There are people who agree with you, Jbw, there are quite a few posts in that vein at DS, but I think it's just thinking the worst of Brian, when if you look at his actions from what we've seen of him before - many years now - his actions are consistent and kind. He can't take what he perceives as wrong doing, just doesn't know how to handle it, and what he does is always to try to fix the wrongdoing.

Nikki is a hot mess. She knows she's a hot mess. We know she's a hot mess. But she's a hot mess with a heart.

I don't take one word of what Helen says as fact. We saw her in her year distorting what we saw with our own eyes, we saw her this year distorting what we saw with our own eyes. How would she know whether or not Nikki was warned? She wouldn't have been there. (Although I expect Nikki was spoken to over that one conversation.) But she can't go saying that one point where Nikki crossed a line is equivalent to the constant belitting that she did. The constant antagonising. The constant spite and lack of heart. It's always Helen's excuse, "look at what she's doing" when she should be saying "look at what she's doing because I ragged at her non stop for days on end and she finally couldn't take it." It's a blame the victim mentality with her. "I can be cruel to you but when you finally snap that means everything was your fault."

Helen: I don't believe a word she says, and I don't ever want to hear from her again. Same as I felt a year ago.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Good episode today.

Marc almost immediately starts pumping Mcririck for info about the show, and John goes off about how terrible and despicable a person Helen is. It was fun to watch, you can see Marc isnt liking it one bit.

Marc should have listened to Victor.

Lol, "extreme vitriolic tantrums" disclaimer.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lol, and that's just what it was too! For a long time I thought Marc's attacks were all a game to him, but he seems to take them pretty seriously when they backfire on him.

I wonder if Harry is like that 24/7, or she suddenly switches in and out of bunny boiler mode. I think Nick's too scared to break up with her when she's being crazy, and too aroused to break up when she isn't.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Helen is no victim. Both her and Marc love to dish it out but they can't take it at all. That shows their true character. They don't even know how badly they come across and how toxic they are.

Helen half-way apologized on BOTS and then said the word that meant she didn't think she did anything wrong.....But.. No buts Helen; you are not a nice person so quit your whining.

Harry is the oddest person I've ever seen in the house. She has so many different personalities it's weird. I thought Nick was smarter than he is. I will never understand that relationship.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Last season Helen got in Matthew's face, most people were outraged and wanted her out. This season, Danny got in Marc's face three times (that they showed), flew off the handle, threw things at Marc, tore up pizza boxes and pretty much was out of control. I don't care what face Marc had on, just like Helen's behavior wasn't Matthew's fault, Danny's behavior is not Marc's fault, it's Danny's; I don't know why he wasn't thrown out after the third time, which they showed today.

Danny also interrupts people, even when he's not in the conversation. And mostly against Marc. Everyone is grown, they all can and do speak for themselves, and don't need Danny chiming in. I didn't like it when Marc interrupted Harry and would not let her have her say, and here is Danny doing the same thing, which they showed this week as well.

Danny also speaks to Aisleyn as if he likes her, cares about her, but behind her back it's a different story. Danny's true colors are coming out. And he's not this kindly person who is helpful and supportive, he's very much a hothead, who is trying to make it appear Marc is the problem, at all times. But it's not working, as Danny's making himself look bad, along with anyone who is joining in.