TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 26, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: Big Brother: Timebomb: Archive through June 26, 2015 users admin

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
She is already in the house and it has nothing to do with Brian leaving. Her entering the house was planned after the time warp housemates went in.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Whatever the reason, its good that she has gone in. She should have gone in the same time as the other 3.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I really hope Aisleyne puts Helen in her place.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian and Nikki really ARE BB legends though. And Brian is so well liked outside the game as well as by viewers, because he really is the nice guy he portrays. I won't argue with him being a fame seeker, I think almost all the BBers are, but I don't see him as being jealous, or widening gaps at all. That's all Helen.

It will be good in a terrifying, can't handle watching kind of way, to see Aisleyne tackle Helen. Sadly I think Helen will win, and win pretty quickly, because as far as I can see it she has no soul. She simply doesn't care what she says or how she hurts people. Aisleyne will say something, get more and more bitchy, but there are places she won't go, because deep down she's a fairly decent person.

Meanwhile the actual housemates become less and less significant...

Jbw

08-14-2006

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
I really hope Aisleyne puts Helen in her place.

Me too, but outside of the BB House. I'm tired of all the self-anointed "Legends". They all had their time in the BB House, a few of them many times. I'm not excited about watching a Aisleyne/Nickki vs. Helen week with all of THIS year's housemates cast as background extras.

I want to see this year's housemates, not those from the past. If BB wants to make it all about the former housemates, then make a Big Brother "Legends" series. I swear, BB UK is getting to be more and more like BB US. That's not a good move.

I always thought Alison Grodner was to blame for BB's downhill direction but it must really be Endemol as AG has no connection with BB UK.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
I found this posted by "Forever Changes" at DS and it is spot on:

The strange game the BB producers play...

Their sole goal is to provoke as much rowing/bitching/nastiness as possible - we all know that by now - tonight's example: another 'task' purely designed to stir things up and they got what they wanted - some really ugly scenes.

But having endlessly baited the HMs to be at each other's throats, they then haul them up to the Diary room to give them a good telling off for 'unacceptable behaviour' and dish out the warnings - wash, rinse, repeat.

And yet despite the eternal attempts to cause animosity, they stop short of wanting things to get physical and have another Fight Night on their hands..

so they play a strange game akin to putting bears into a cage and egging them on to rip each other apart, but then stopping them when it actually looks like they will rip each other apart, and then sternly reprimanding the bears for doing exactly what they wanted them to do....

what a curious farce BB has become

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Indeed, very apt. I had to get up and march around during tonight's BB, just so tense to watch. I am so glad Brian is gone so they can't pick on him any more. And lucky for Nikki that Helen has the distraction of Aisleyne because if Helen went for Nikki like she went for Brian I think there would be another Fight Night with the men defending her.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The real problem is. this seasons remaining housemates were all background extras even before the "legends" went in. They have been all season.

The few interesting ones were dumped by BB with their flipped nominations and quad eviction.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know if BB gave them time to develop. Wasn't the four in four out only three weeks in? Sarah had potential, Harriet was annoying but would have created drama, if drama was what they wanted. Kieran was unusual and we don't know what would have happened there. The twins were shouty but again, if they wanted drama they had it.

Instead they put in Sam, who's turned out to be a bust, Simon, who's just a caricature, Harry who's actually interesting watching when she isn't sulking in bed, and Marc who dominates the conversation so much those with potential who did stay (Nick, Danny, Joel) were forced into background roles to keep the peace.

Then they put in Helen and what's the point of anyone even bothering to spend time with her, we know where every conversation will end.

The problem may have been with the original hms, but we'll never know, because BB bailed on them.

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Flagg, the original housemates were never even given a chance to be amazing housemates because big brother kept twisting things up and adding overpowering personalities. Had they let them actually interact with each other there may have been some outstanding housemates come out of this season.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They had 3 or 4 weeks before anything major happened, and the only ones who stood out were evicted in the quad eviction.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't like watching the arguments but.... it's so much more palatable when Helen gets a dose of her own medicine!

Surely Helen will be out tomorrow. I presume Nikki with her, but Helen has to leave for my blood pressure!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 3:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I think the producers should have had some type of all-stars show too, rather than bring previous HMs into this season, although, I would not have minded just Brian, Nikki and Aisleyne going in for a week; they did not need the nastiness, they already had Marc. And I agree, it has taken away from the current HMs, we really haven't seem them grow in the house, or just play the game. It's really been all about first Marc, and now Helen & Marc.

It seems to me, that Helen has a pattern in her arguing. She seems to set people up, blame them for her actions, attack them for reacting to her noise, then act like a victim. She also laughed at what Nikki has been through and what Brian might have been feeling, which would tell me she has no empathy. But she behaved this same way last season, set someone up, attacked them with a lie, then try to make that person appear the aggressor and she the victim.

Honestly, this reminds me someone who is a narcissist, which would make sense. I feel sorry for Helen, I think she hates herself, it doesn't excuse her behavior, though. The tears--I don't buy them, I think they were fake to gain sympathy. Perhaps court in the real world for what she said might give her a clue, that people are not toys for her game. And Marc, I think he used that moment, when he was in the garden with Helen, to make everything Helen did and said okay, basically, joining in and using her at the same time; he should have listened to Victor. I hope Marc is not immune next week.

Anyway, I like that Aisleyne is there, at least for Nikki's sake. But it seems to me, the house is lighter now that Nikki felt brave enough to call out Helen, so that's a good thing for her, the house and the viewers. I so hope Helen goes today.

I don't know who should win at this point, but I'm now thinking Danny, so I hope he stays. At least Danny now says something to Helen, not yelling, but pointing things out to her. Although I think she already knows, I like that he doesn't just sit back.

Leaving today, I don't know, Sam or Simon maybe, but I wouldn't mind Joel, though, I don't think he'll go.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Danny's been my choice since day 1, but he has a lot of haters, I don't know why. Mind you so do most of the others.

Yes, you've got Helen pegged. Pulls and pokes until she brings out the worst in people then she attacks them for fighting back and mocks them for falling for her plan. I really think there's actually something chemically wrong with her.

Next week I can't see any way Marc isn't up and evicted unless they change to a vote to save, or they have a small number up so that his fans can save him by voting for the others. Four or more up and I think he's gone.

This week...

I think Danny, Nick and Joel are safe.
Sam and Simon are probably safe because nobody cares about them enough to spend money on them.
That leaves Christian, Jack and Harry. I think Harry will go but wouldn't be surprised by the other two.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live show has started. They confirmed Helen and Nikki (not Aisleyne) leave tonight!

Christian - boos
Danny - cheers
Harry - boos
Jack - boos
Joel - cheers
Nick - cheers
Sam - lighter boos
Simon - medium boos

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Glad you are posting Kitt, I am currently not watching shop I need to be spoiled. Thanks

What is the point of keeping Aislene if Helen and Nikki go. There is no conflict for her.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Did they ever say this was a multiple eviction?

Emma just said lines are now closed, but they will reopen later in the show...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lines are frozen to SAVE six in no particular order

Nick is safe
Danny is safe
Christian is safe
Sam is safe
Joel is safe
Harry is safe

Jack and Simon are in jeopardy!

Lines reopen.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Ahh so its just to get more vote money. Darn

I dont think they have done it that way this season for a single eviction.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Jack will go out of those two, voters will think there'll be a chance to evict Simon later, but Jack needs to go while the odds are good!

Amy, I think they just think Aisleyne is good tv, she'll get the hms talking again, looks like she's flirting with Danny, just a bit of new blood.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
No, but I have been wondering if it will be.

They better not get rid of too many though since the time warp housemates are leaving too.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eviction time. Timewarp people will be out later. Emma's talking to the house.

Sounds like the crowd are shouting get Joel out???

9th person evicted from the BB house is:

Simon!

He does the fake "yes!" shout. I really thought people wouldn't bother spending money on him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's controlling the interview, really just telling what he wants to be his story, rather than answering Emma. I don't think he did anything positive in the house but I kind of like him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Helen and Nikki are leaving, Helen first. Looks like they're doing the whole interview thing.

Crowd boos. That is one low cut top she's wearing.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lol, the crowd are chanting "Boring!" while she's talking!