TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 24, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: Big Brother: Timebomb: Archive through June 24, 2015 users admin

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 2:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I'll cross my fingers for a twist to put Marc up

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Those who keep under the radar like Joel and Nick (for now) are going further than others, but they are surely boring. I don't have any favorite this time and don't really care who goes next. Last year I already liked Christopher and was intrigued by Steven and Helen seemed okay to me. But this time it's a bunch I can't warm up to and with BBUS starting on Wednesday I may have a bit too much BB and will be on fast forwarding because I can't keep up.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I don't know why Helen, Brian and Nikki are still there. And for how many more weeks? Disappointing season.

I find Simon so gullable in listening to Marc. Simon should have just shut it down and ignored him. What does Marc know about what anyone is thinking, feeling or why? He just makes things up to get his way, but Marc should not care who goes, bc he is immune, likely to the end.

Marc has been immune from nomination for four weeks, so it seems to me BB wants him to win. It's a shame, but I think BBUK has jumped the shark. If I could vote, I wouldn't waste my time or money, bc it's pointless.

I wonder if Victor will sue Helen and/or BB for what Helen said a couple of episodes ago, in an argument with Danny. I wouldn't blame him if he did.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
When Marc was venting how Christian was targeting the weak players, how was it different from him doing the same? Marc really has his head up Helens butt to long he needs to come out of it and grasp a bit of air, his brain has been deprived of oxygen.

Amy

07-10-2002

Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
More nominations spoilers ahead!

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Simon nominated Jack and Jack nominated Joel.

Amy

07-10-2002

Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
If nominations continue the was they are going everyone but the time warp housemates will be up for the public vote. If this is the case I have two twists that I would love to see.

1. After everyone has been nominated the time warp housemates are given the opportunity to save a nominated housemate by swapping places with them in the public vote.

2. The final housemate nominated in this game of nomination tag gets to choose one of the time warp housemates to also be up for nomination.

Number one would show just how loyal Marc is to his friends or if he is all talk. He was saying don't pick on my friends pick on me and to prove himself he would have to put himself up and take one of his "friends" out of the public vote. I don't think he would do it if put in this situation.

These are just my dream scenarios to get rid of Marc or Helen.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
When Marc was crying on the bed he told whoever he was talking to (I forget) that the timebomb hms were there for three weeks (like the rumours). At some point BB has to separate them and Marc, otherwise Marc will be immune to the end of the game.

I like option 1. I think Marc is so confident he might just do it, as he seems to have completely discounted the possibility that what Victor said could be true, and I think he thinks he's still a favourite. Whoever was up (assuming Helen isn't) I can't see him beating them, especially with so many hms, so to be honest I can't see BB letting it happen. BB obviously think it's fun with the constant meanness.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live tv show times (Pacific):

Mon22 2-3pm BB
Mon22 3-4.15pm Bigger BOTS

Tue23 2-3pm BB
Tue23 3-4pm BOTS

Wed24 2-3pm BB
Wed24 3-4pm BOTS

Thu25 1-2pm BB
Thu25 3-4pm BOTS

Fri26 1-2.30pm BB: Live Eviction
Fri26 2.30-3.30pm BOTS
Fri26 3.30-4pm BB Live from the House

Sat27 1-2pm BB: Back to the 80s

Sun28 1-2pm BB: Back to the 80s

Mon29 1-2pm BB
Mon29 2.55-4.20pm Bigger BOTS

Tue30 2-3pm BB
Tue30 3-4pm BOTS

No description yet for the Back to the 80s theme, but it seems like they're making the weekends their big thing.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So they've shown on the show

Christian nommed
Sam who nommed
Harry who nommed
Simon

leaving Chloe, Danny, Jack, Joel, Nick

Now three of those have been nominated (one more from the above posts):
Spoiler
Simon nommed
Jack who nommed
Joel who nommed
Danny who has been told he will have to nominate later

leaving just two to choose from, so I presume all will be up. Except golden boy Marc of course.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Danny has nominated.

Spoiler
Danny nominated Nick

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And probably needless to say, Nick has now nominated Chloe, so

Christian
Sam
Harry
Simon
Jack
Joel
Danny
Nick
Chloe

are all nominated.

My best choice for a twist is Brian, Helen and Nikki get to choose which one to take off and replace with Marc. That would be amusing. If Marc was up, and it's a vote to evict he would go, so it probably won't happen.

Of the ones up right now I'd say Christian or Harry would go.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
No, Danny was the last to nominate, Chloe is not nominated.

Sounds like some interesting stuff happened in the house last night.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Digital Spy boards have said they're now all up, but I haven't seen it from an official source.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Voting was announced at the end of the show and it is only the first 8 on you list, Chloe is not up for eviction.

Big Brother has finally started enforcing some rules.
For sleeping all the time had the housemates have put all the pillows and duvets from the house in the storeroom.
Cristian tried to start a revolution and told everyone to keep their faces covered so they couldn't film them.
Once big brother told them they could get the pillows and duvets out of the storeroom chaos ensued and they all jumped in the storeroom and started throwing everything around. Food was all over and people were getting hit with kitchen and bathroom supplies. Nikki started freaking out all the while big brother was telling them to leave the storeroom. Nikki had a full blown panic attack and was screaming and crying in the diary room because her nose and head were hit and she couldn't get out of the pillows and duvets in the storeroom.
Things seemed to settle a bit and then a bunch of the housemates were jumping in the pool and horsing around and big brother told them that the garden was off limits and to go back in the house, they all refused and kept jumping into the pool.

Nikki is spending the night in the bunker and and Brian is bedding down in dining room and the rest of the house has settled for the night.

I am so looking forward to tomorrow and their punishments that I have already read about.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow, lucky Chloe, not that she would go anyway.

I wish they'd enforce the no talking about nominations rule. Right now Marc just tells them what they should do and berates them when they don't.

Having trouble finding today's youtube. There seem to be a lot more fake ones and it's tedious finding one that's actually the show, not a link.

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I emailed you a link to the YouTube channel I watch the shows on.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link Bearlee, and also Stormie for yours. I was looking in the right place(s) but I guess I was just too impatient, as the videos turned up a bit later.

Poor old Nikki. Although she does over react at things I can imagine for someone so tiny being crushed like that would be very frightening. I don't think I've ever heard the BB voice shout like that before.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 4:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Your welcome Kitt

I felt bad for Nikki, I'm glad Brian was there for her, though.

I now hope Joel goes this week. And I hope Chloe wins.

Guess what, according to twitter, nothing official yet,
Spoiler
Brian has left the BB house; no reason given yet. But the way things are, I think it's best for him. If true, I wonder if Nikki will follow.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
It is official, it is on the channel 5 big brother website.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Probably a good thing, he just was not happy.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I think Nikki's breakdown yesterday just took the last out of him. He is such a kind soul and tried to look out for so many people in that house of chaos it was just too much. I hope he is on bots tonight or in the next few days.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Looks like Helen and Brian had a big argument during a task and that is what pushed him over the edge. Something about Helen calling Brian a murderer and rapist.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Brian climbed over the wall in the sky room to the roof and left the house.

I think it is wrong that BB is not allowing housemates to voluntarily leave the house of their own accord this year. They are doing everything in their power hold these housemates hostage in that house until they are ready to let them leave.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
I disagree that Brian is a kind soul. He's delusional. He's spent his whole time in the house trying to widen the gap between the two sides. All because he & Nicki didn't like how Marc & Helen got all the attention in the bunker.

Brian and Nicki both thought they'd be the stars and they can't handle that Helen gets all the attention. Brian & Nicki really believe they're both LEGENDS. They're attention seekers whose whole lives revolve around Big Brother and their 'fame'. AFAIK, neither of them have gainful employment He, Helen & Nicki are all fame seekers (I tried using the w word in stead of seekers but it's banned).

I'm glad he's gone and I can't wait until Nicki & Helen leave too.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They wont be leaving any time soon, it was just announced on BOTS that Aisleyne will be going in to replace Brian.

That should be interesting, I hope she stands up to Helen and says to her face everything she was saying on the live show when they went in.

Im sure if Brian tried to leave the normal way and didnt let them change his mind, they would have let him leave, but they would have done everything in their power to try to change his mind so he did the smart thing and just left.