TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 21, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: Big Brother: Timebomb: Archive through June 21, 2015 users admin

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Me either, sometimes I don't think she even listens to what she herself says.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Apparently the official twitter said there's only 1% difference in the vote... presumably that's between Christian and Harry. Seeing as we haven't seen Harry all episode I'm guessing Christian will end up going.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Did I hear "get Helen out"? Lol

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Vote is closed. Emma is talking to the house.

I think the crowd is chanting "Get Jade Out" but it's definitely mixed with something.

Eighth person evicted from the Big Brother house is:

Jade!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow, I'm shocked at that! She did look really bad yesterday (or was it the day before?) which perhaps got people voting for her again.

Or maybe "close" meant everyone had just 10 votes each ;).

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I think the 24 hour voting really doesn't give people a chance to bounce back from a bad day. She was the last nominated so the last to have a big fight with the housemates to defend herself.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, very true.

I'm quite pleased actually, I think she's the most manipulative (to the audience) of the hms, very much playing a role she created and really seizing any opportunity for advancement, like Brian.

And Harry seems a bit nicer recently. She doesn't handle stress well but when she's actually saying things rather than sulking she's ok. And Christian has a very odd point of view on many things, like he spends too long in his head, but I like that he's beginning to stand up to Marc.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nominations begin shortly, and Jade gets to make the first one. She can't pick Marc (or the timewarp people).

BB tells the hms the timewarp people aren't leaving (and they did seem to know it). Then cut to Jade.

Jade: Christian (didn't get on last couple of days, fake, made a joke of himself).

Christian gets to decide who joins him, as he nominates next!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Emma says "Nomination Tag" continues over the next few days.

I can't believe Marc is immune! Can't believe we have to put up with more Helen!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
This is going down as the worst ever season of bbuk for me.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Watching BOTS, and the audience, and I don't think they care whether people like us watch the show or not. (Ignoring the fact we're not in the UK of course.) They obviously want people who think the arguments and shouting and tension are "great tv" and will spend money voting and voting to get the "boring" people out. Just one person in the audience said they preferred it when everyone was normal (although it did sound like Rylan agreed, at least to some extent).

The live feed's started with Helen so I'm turning off.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Live feed came too late to see anything interesting, all of the "kicking off" as they put it, was already over during BOTS.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I have seen who Cristian nominates but I don't know how to put it in a spoiler box.

Ok, figured it out!

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Cristian chooses Sam for eviction

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The easy option, but also a reasonable one to argue for. I bet Marc and and Helen will berate him over it. Not that they wouldn't berate him over any other choice too.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 3:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Helen is still there, I'm not interested in seeing her lash out at anyone who doesn't agree with her. And to top that off, Marc gets another immunity week. I was thinking they want to give Marc immunity again, so he won't be nominated this week by the house, which is highly likely. It's not really BB anymore.

After Thursday's show and Christian involving himself in Jade's nom, I wanted him to go. I was also disappointed in Danny for joining in with Christian against Jade; they wish she wanted them. It was awful what they said about her. I'm glad, though, that Jade had the chance to speak up for herself with Emma, then Rylan, they were good interviews.

I loved seeing Pete also, I'm surprised Nikki didn't crack and hug him. Pete should have gone back in, he's so much fun.

Anyway, I can't watch with Helen in there, it's a waste of time and predictable. I hope she leaves tomorrow.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I don't understand how those newcomers are still there, and another immunity week for Marc without any reason explained to the other housemates? What's going on? I don't particularly care that Jade is gone, others have been evicted for just being boring and maybe BB did not find her as exciting as expected.

But I agree that with Helen there is a repeat of last year's show, I don't mind the drama that she can create but she doesn't bring anything new, it's just a deja vu, and I'm tired of deja vu...

Amy

07-10-2002

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Sam has chosen her nominee:

Spoiler
she choose Harry

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're doing them early in the week this time. Wonder if they will open voting on Monday, or if there will be some sort of twist to change these nominees so that the vote opens later on.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Maybe they are doing a lot of nominations, and with 1 per day it will take a while.

Production probably likes all of the drama caused by 1 nom per day when they do it face to face and cause fights every time, like last week.

Its definitely a bit ridiculous that Marc ends up with 3 weeks immunity, possibly more.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Another nomination:
Spoiler
Harry nominated Simon

and that person also gets to nominate. So at least five will be up out of nine(? I think) if you don't count Marc.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Kind of sucks for the last one nominated, they won't be able to nominate.

Though since they started this so early, maybe they will just keep it going until everyone is nominated.

Needlenose

09-16-2005

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needlenose a private message Print Post    
Wow, we humans, we all have such different opinions of one another! Mine keep changing ... I actually find myself liking Marc, he keeps it interesting. I get tired of seeing Jack, Chloe, Harry & Nick always in bed and constantly complaining ... Sam and Simon don't thrill me ... I think Joe is neat and Danny is okay ... Bryan bothers me because I cannot understand him, I think Nikki and Helen have an assignment to stir the pot!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That would be cunning, with it just a way to reveal to each other the pecking order, a bit like they do on Survivor with those three chops and you're out games.

And with everyone up (Chloe, Christian, Danny, Jack, Joel, Nick, Harry, Sam, Simon) there would be a lot of vote money coming in, quite a few of them have their haters, and they'd think they have a chance to get rid of them. The annoying thing is with Marc up, he'd be out over any of them.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 2:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I hope that happens, that everyone is nominated one by one. And then maybe the last person gets some type of twist to choose from, hopefully put Marc up will be in the mix.

I'm happy Sam stuck to her guns and wasn't swayed by Helen and Marc, I hope she wasn't anyway. And Joel did that too, didn't cave to Marc's complaints about Brian.

Poor sad Marc, he's victimized by the "clique." He can't speak to his "friends." All of a sudden Sam is his friend, after he threw her away? Simon is weak? Simon is a grown azure man and likely has dealt with more in his life than this house. I think the crying and this boohooing is Marc trying to sway public opinion, to me it's obvious. They did that with Helen last season too; I remember it well, boohoo Helen 'I've changed....' Blah blah! The only thing really different, is people are not tolerating Marc's nonsense. And also Helen, though, I wish they'd all just ignore her, not isolate her, just not react to her.

Of the noms shown on the show so far, I hope that Christian goes, but I think it might be Sam.

I didn't know Mark and Matthew were together, I'm so happy for them, I like them both, I hope it lasts.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 2:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Well Marc wont be up, he's safe this week. But maybe they'll put the rest up..