TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 19, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: Big Brother: Timebomb: Archive through June 19, 2015 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Its kind of sad that we are now watching a replay of last season again, Helen is in there bullying everyone who disagrees with her while BB has given her absolute power.

If Brian is smart, he will leave, unless they get rid of Helen first.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian to win!

That's exactly why he won his series and exactly why having Helen in the house was so wrong the first time and even worse this time.

Minimal props to Jack for saying he agreed but I always feel with him he decides what is righteous, whether he agrees with it or not, and follows that path. I'd prefer he did/said what he thought, rather than what he thought would make him look good.

I wonder when the old hms were meant to leave, because I bet BB is rethinking their schedule.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I think someone mentioned when they went in that it would be a week, and on tonight's episode (Monday highlights), Nikki said they have only 4 nights left.

By rethinking, do you mean longer or shorter?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Shorter. Because they really have to stop Brian leaving out of protest, it would be too much of a stain on Big Brother history. Brian's probably the most loved winner, possibly housemate of all time, or at least in the top three, and if he can't handle the season, what does that say about the season?

Either Helen has to get some sort of warning to cool it down a lot, and they start doing something to make the atmosphere better, or they have to pull the old hms out before Brian walks.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 3:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I agree, Brian to win

The third nom was announced on BOTS today, so the three up are Harry, Chloe and Christian. Just ridiculous. Such a waste of time allowing the four to nom, rather than the HMs. I don't want to see any of them going, so, I don't know.

Along with Helen, Marc is a hypocrite. Marc was close with Sam, then cuddles with Helen the first night in the bunker. They both went after Harry as if she is alone in her friendship with Nick. Nick was, I guess is, close with Jade, but he chose to spend time with Harry, that's not about Harry, it's about Nick.

I think less of Nick now, for not standing up for Harry and shutting the gossip down, rather than give it any credence, not to mention, not going into the bathroom to speak to Harry right away, the way Danny did.

Who are Marc, Helen and Nikki to say what Harry is thinking and why she's doing anything? They don't know her. And Marc hasn't liked her since she spoke up to him, so their gossip around the house seems more about what Marc thinks, rather than anything else to me.

Marc can dish is out, but he can't take it. But also, most of the things that were said about him, had already been said to his face. So I don't know why he is acting like he was wronged, he didn't learn anything new, other than the fact that he really couldn't control anyone that is.

I guess I was wrong about the two legends and the pass to the final winner leaving Monday, I wish they had. But I hope that they leave earlier too, then it will just be the HMs again. I also hope they leave earlier so Brian won't walk, not that I'd mind if he did, but I think he would down the road.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Kitt, thank you for the schedule, it so handy to have here, thank you again

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
But what the heck is all the fuss about Helen if she is going to stay there only for a short while and so is Brian and 'sour' Nikki and Marc is there only to create drama for the show. I thought those newcomers were staying only for the nominations (sadistic BB).
Chloe is nominated, okay, what's the fuss? Why is Brian so against Helen when he must have been in agreement with the nomination. He's better off jogging or smiling and be diplomatic, his outbursts only aggravate the tension in the house. Let Helen say what she wants knowing that she's gone soon anyway. I think Joel and Simon remaining under the radar is the smart thing to do but then again, if everyone stays under the radar would be a total bore... so let Helen create the drama if that's the only thing BB wants.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome Stormie :-).

Spunky, I think Brian was just so upset about being made to feel part of the nastiness (not the nominations, he seemed okay about that, but the cruel way in which it was being done) and just thought the nomination berating was out of order. They nominated Chloe, gave reasons that were a bit harsh and she started crying. That's when normal people just pull back a bit, but no not Marc, he just kept on making it worse, and that's why Brian shouted at him. When someone is having a hard time with something you should be kind, not cruel, even on Big Brother.

But as usual Helen spun it to say Brian was crazy, and Brian just wanted the limelight, and Brian felt guilty for nominating her, but Brian just didn't think you should continue being cruel to someone who's already crying.

The only good thing about this is it's horribly backfired on Marc, who was actually quite popular, despite his ~ways~ and I don't see any way he could win now. And some of the others have had to show their better sides to stand up to them.

If it stays at three, I don't know which will go. Harry would have been evicted by far, I think, but now voting her out would seem like an endorsement of Marc and Helen, which people might want to avoid. I don't think either Chloe or Christian have done much but I don't want either of them to go either.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
https://twitter.com/BBUKLive/status/611214833007128578

Lots of past housemates are in the house!

It sounds like they're doing that freeze thing where the current hms aren't allowed to acknowledge the interlopers.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I think the only reason Marc is so bothered and making a big deal about what he saw is because he was stuck there in the bunker with Helen while she constantly b****ed about all of them and what they were saying the whole time.

Its ironic that while Helen and Marc used Harry possibly ruining Nick's chances as an excuse to nominate her, Helen has actually done it to Marc.

The really sad thing is, this is all Pauline's fault.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 2:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I don't know that Marc can recover, but Brian today (I think it was him), after Christians nom, said Marc has no friends now. I wonder what Marc will do once the three leave.

Pauline, that's right, I forgot about her, lol, I wonder how she's doing. I have in the back of my mind, though, that the producers last year highly suggested she choose Helen, maybe not, but I wonder.

I read on BBUK's facebook, there was a fourth nom. It's in the box below; I guess tomorrow's show will verify if it's accurate. I think Christian was right about what Marc is doing, really wanting to get Harry out. I really hope she doesn't go. No one is worse or better than the other, though I wouldn't mind so much if the fourth nom goes; I just don't want to see Marc get his way, but, you never know.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Jade

ETA: Nikki in the DR on yesterday's show, when asked how she was doing now answered, "Exhaused, emotionally destroyed, and scarred for life." Poor Nikki, but OMG, I had to laugh, that was so funny.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Anyone who doesn't usually watch BOTS, yesterday's (June 17th) show had LOADS of old hms on it! Lisa and Mario have separated. Mark and Matthew from last year are dating.

Also there is meant to be a live twist as well as the eviction on Friday.

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Latest rumor is that the 3 time warp housemates are now staying for 3 weeks and Aisleyne is going in the house.
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb16/news/0618/big-brother-2015-to-bring-aisleyne-back-for-row-with-helen-time-warp-housemates-now-stay-three-weeks

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Didn't want to hear that rumor, Amy. I can't even watch with the bully in there.

I don't understand how Jack didn't get nominated. When the old houseguests first came in, he was on all their radar. I see some overproduction of this situation by Big Brother. They know who they want to win and are going to make sure that person wins. Sadly, the UK BB's are getting as produced as the U.S. BB's. No realness to these 'reality' shows.

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Nothing was said on bots tonight so we can hope it is just a rumor and doesn't actually happen.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I think we would have heard something on the show if they were staying in longer.

They are still talking like they are leaving tomorrow.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Helen has to go, surely??! They risk losing too many viewers.

Although Brian did all the chasing, it seemed like Jade wasn't interested in him at all, she just thinks it's a good tactic for either avoiding nomination or getting in the public's good books. And Jade's now telling the DR she has someone outside? I thought she told everyone she was free.

Was Joel's mum telling Marc "thanks for looking after my boy" a threat?! Only joking, but he hasn't protected him in the past that I remember.

The two psychotherapists who came in with Rylan gave some valuable info to them. Jack knows his popularity has waned, Jade knows she's seen as bland (all the more reason to step it up with Brian!), Christian knows they want him to speak up. (And he was completely right yesterday when he said that Marc was going on and on about hating brown-nosers, then only picked those who weren't.)

I loved seeing Pete with Nikki. He's so sweet.

Oooo Victor!! He's really knocked Marc for a loop. Despite what he's saying in the DR I think he's smart enough to know what Victor (and apparently a couple of others) meant.

Loved these tasks today!

Harry, Chloe, Christian, Jade... I think Chloe is safe but I'm not sure about the others. Jade might have been safe until tonight.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Jade just pretty much admitted in the DR that the whole "polyamorous" thing is a lie.

If it were true, then why would it be a problem to do anything with Brian in the house even if she has someone on the outside?

Its too bad that Marc apparently didnt get what Victor was saying, that pairing up with Helen is hurting him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Jade is trying to create the story that she really likes Brian that way (which I think is a lie, she just sees it as an opportunity) but that her boyfriend (who I thought she earlier claimed she didn't have) has to agree who to have in their little harmonious polyamorous relationship before she can unilaterally invite them in.

So she can't get too busy with Brian until the boyfriend agrees to include him too, whereas it was totally okay for her to flirt, touch, fondle Nick, Christian, anyone else because there was no relationship there in her mind. At least I think that's what she's trying to sell us.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live show has started.

Emma says the timebomb housemates are definitely staying longer, sounds like they don't know it yet, and the regular hms definitely don't.

Harry and Jade are getting the most crowd boos. A few for Christian, not much response to Chloe.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Looks like the rumor was correct, they are staying in longer, I didnt hear how long tho.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think Emma said how long.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
How annoying, I want them gone now!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It wouldn't be fair if they get to choose the nominees again, particularly if Marc continues to get star status.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I really don't know that I can take much more of Helen.