TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 16, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: Big Brother: Timebomb: Archive through June 16, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 12, 2015 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Crowd are very booey. Emma asks him why he thought people voted him out, asks if he wants to know a secret...

Tells him the plot... he's excited. He does indeed want to go back in, saying thank you to the crowd.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 12, 2015 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Marc will return live in Sunday's show, and won't be returning alone. Tonight the four (Marc, Brian, Nikki, Helen) face some difficult decisions which will have massive consequences for the others.

Helen still gets boos from the crowd when she walks on stage!

Brian and Helen go in to meet Marc in the bunker before Nikki arrives. Weird.

Nikki arrives after the adverts. Not sure how they're going to get her to keep her voice down in the bunker!

BB has news for the bunkermates. Their mission: BB will ask the four of them to pass judgement on the rest, they have to decide which of them they want to call time on. The four will have complete control over who faces the public vote this week.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 12, 2015 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
This is unreal, I hate what bbuk has become.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 12, 2015 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It is a messed up season. Kind of entertaining but not really BB. I don't even know how there could be a winner out of all this.

I watched the first couple of minutes of the live broadcast, and Marc was intent on listening to the main hms, but the other three were chatting. It looked like he was getting annoyed at them for being noisy.

And in BOTS they had a clip of Helen Wood telling Marc they were going to listen to them all slagging him off and charge in there and confront them. Sigh. Seen it all before. Hopefully Marc is smart enough to listen for useful information, rather than just to create some sort of vendetta.

Person most likely to be up for the vote now: Harry!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 12, 2015 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
If I wanted this much interference and manipulation by the producers I would still be watching BBUS instead of quitting years ago.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 12, 2015 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Its BBUK, there has always been interference and manipulation by the producers.

This season has been a complete failure, if this is what they have to do to liven it up, Im all for it.

Best news so far, it sounds like Helen at least is gunning for Jack. "Fat moaning ba***rd" I think she called him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 12, 2015 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Jack'll be up if it's a group decision. If they get one choice each then we'll get some surprises. Nikki seemed to be gunning for Danny.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So, it's Marc who gets to come back and it's going to be the same scenario as the rooster of the house. Helen (her upper lip is too puffy with botox, sometimes 'natural' is better, why can't they see this) brought back memories of last year's BB and I can now remember why I liked it more than this year, the cast was also more interesting than this bunch.

I don't care who will be up for eviction, they can all go asap!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh I hated the domination of Helen last year. It always seemed so unfair as she had that pass, she'd have been out for being so mean week one otherwise.

Rooster is a very apt description for Marc. He's really the season's "star" and this will just make it worse (or better?!).

Stormie

03-01-2007

Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Nikki to win

On the live feeds yesterday, Marc told Helen they'd chat about, something or other, later when they go to bed (chat before sleep). Helen pretty much shut up. I didn't think she'd cave so easily, but then bully's are cowards anyway, so I should not be surprised. I'm not happy Helen is in there, she's not interesting or fun to watch to me. I noticed Helen's face pretty much dropped, though, when she got all those boos. I guess she still doesn't realize, she is not well liked.

I like seeing Brian and Nikki. I don't like that Brian acts so, I don't know, kiddish and dense, he had been a lot different, smarter and more mature, after his season, I like seeing him, though, he's always fun. I hate that Nikki has to be in the house with Helen, I think she can take it, but I just don't think she needs the confrontation. Or perhaps I don't need to see any confrontation, it's so old and boring.

I thought Marc would go after Harry, bc he doesn't like her and gossips about her all the time. I think it's bc Harry doesn't take his crap and speaks back to him, while most of the other HMs hang on his every word. Harry just sees right through him, I like that about her.

I agree, it's not BBUK. It seems more like Real Housewives of BB to me. <sigh> Oh well. Hopefully normal nominations will resume next week.

Amy

07-10-2002

Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
If what I read is correct all the veteran housemates will be leaving the house on Friday, they aren't in it for the long haul. They are there to stir things up not actually play, unless they changed what they originally posted about this twist.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 4:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I was joking about Nikki for the win, bc I don't have a favorite in the house; if you didn't mean my post, nevermind

I thought Brian had said to Nikki, that they'd be there for the weekend, so I thought they'd leave Mon, but I could be wrong. But I got that the three vets and Marc were choosing the noms this week, so, I'm guessing Jack, Simon and Harry will be up.

There's so many past BB HMs, I just don't get why Helen, especially since she was just on last season; there's so many other's to choose from and that people might actually want to see.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I never saw the other veterans before, only Helen from last year. However, I don't like that Nikky girl, she seems to me so bitter looking and would have liked to see a bit of humour instead of making faces at Helen who in contrast was all smiles. (Helen had her faults but still compared to that Nikky I'd rather see Helen). What's her beef anyway, she's going to be there only for a short while and to pick nominees, not to pass judgements on Helen's behaviour.

I'm surprised these housemates don't expect the unexpected, they all took for real that Marc was evicted, no second guessing his eviction?? Mmmm..

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Spunky, I also don't recall the other veterans besides Helen, my least favorite HG of all time.

When will the housemates find out what's going on? If the 'Secret 4' are doing the nominating, will the noms be done today and we'll see them tomorrow?

I was a day late last week because they showed them on Sunday & I didn't watch that show.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
You all need to watch BBUK 2007. Best season ever, and mainly because of Nikki. Though admittedly she was a lot younger then.

Brian's season was a good one as well. Recent seasons can't even begin to compare with them.

As for tonight's episode, its good indicator of how worthless the current house is when the entire episode is mostly on the bunker and nobody really misses the rest of them.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I really hope they put up Jack because the way he is acting, he will probably go.

When the "guests" were revealed, BB gave them a chance to say something from the DR to the housemates, and Nikki said something about thanking them for cleaning the house earlier, and Jack retorts with "F*** you, slag." to the TV screen.

Though BB deliberately tried to ramp things up with the extremely inflammable VT they played for them of a lot of what the bunker 4 have been saying about them.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Helen is such a hypocrite, she attacks Harry for doing what she did in her season. Helen and Ash were very close, cuddled, slept in the same bed, etc., and said they were just friends. It's crazy. And I get that some people are offended that Harry goes around nude, but she's not doing anything wrong, she's not hurting anyone; I'm more concerned she'll be exploited by people taking stills, etc.

I was sick that everyone left Harry alone when the four went in the house, it was horrible. But then Brian went over, that was nice of him, I'm so glad he showed some class. Harry hasn't really done anything but stand up to Marc, she's the only one who hasn't caved. I think she should win for speaking her mind, rather than be a sheep.

I read that Danny and Helen got into a tiff, the same with Marc and Christian as well. It might be a few words, I don't know, but maybe there will be people speaking up for themselves more.

And from yesterday's show, I really liked the chat with Emma and Aisleyne. Aislene said pretty much what I feel about Helen, though I don't think she's evil, just sad. Helen really didn't have to play the game, so I could never see her as a legend. I also loved seeing the twins, they are so cute, all grown up now.

What I can't stand is that Marc, Helen and those that join in, are acting like being horrible to people is a good thing. I don't get it. Why be deliberately nasty, it happens in the BB game, but it's not the BB game.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It's a lot like 'beating around the bush' for most of the episode and I have to speed up to almost the end of it to find out what the heck is going on. So, what I understood is that they only nominated one, Harry, right? I was also surprised about this because it looked like Helen's target was Jack, right? But the 4 of them must have agreed on Harry, it was not just Helen's pick. But then I don't understand much of what is going on and I come here hoping to find some clarity.

All 4 of them joined the house, I thought it would be only Marc since the veterans were going to stay only for a short while. I expect the rest of the nominations will be done on the Monday show which I'll see on Tuesday.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm watching yesterday's show now. Oh I hate Helen!! So aggressive and negative about everything.

Brian is a prime example of a smart (and lovely) person who hasn't had much schooling, for whatever reason. He plays up what used to be so genuine in his season, but I still love him. Just such a nice, fun guy.

I also have a soft spot for Nikki. She's a nightmare but I still think she's a good person inside. Not mean just incredibly self absorbed.

Evil, but funny, that Nikki made Jack think he was the fan favourite!

During the scenes from Saturday, Nikki's big thing was she didn't want Nick up. They all seem happy with Harry up. Nikki wants Chloe against Harry with Chloe most likely safe. Now she wants Danny with Harry. Brian doesn't like that because Danny's "a normal bloke." Marc agrees but they were going to sleep on it.

Live scene from Sunday: oh they are all so shocked seeing what happened with Marc! The house know the four will control nominations. They only revealed the first person up for eviction, which was Harry (reasons, presented by Helen: lies, using Nick, fiendzones him then leads him on, hindrance to him being a winner, something about doing popular people's washing only). Other noms "over the coming days."

Btw, when Nikki says thanks for cleaning the house (she's known for needing everything clean) Jack says "f___ you seriously for god's sake," addressed to the situation, I think, rather than directly to Nikki.

I think Brian will go with "the lads," so Danny, Christian, Marc, but he'll be nice to everyone. Nikki might cling to Brian for comfort but I'm not really sure where her place will be. Maybe she'll make a go for Nick. Helen will want to control everyone, particularly the men, and might find a partner in crime with Jade.

Emma said there might be a few more familiar faces over the week!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They only nominated one so far, but BB said right then that they (the bunker people) would nominate 2 more over the coming days.

And yes the old housemates went into the house, that was the whole point of the twist, to get some interesting former housemates in there since the current ones are worthless. They are leaving probably on friday.

It was hard to make out exactly what Jack said after the "f*** you", it seemed like they deliberately muted it.
I really hope he's up, Im sure he probably is since none of them seemed to like him at all and they had issues choosing most of the others.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live tv show times (Pacific):

Mon15 2-3pm BB
Mon15 3-4.15pm Bigger BOTS

Tue16 2-3pm BB
Tue16 3-4pm BOTS

Wed17 2-3pm BB
Wed17 3-4pm BOTS

Thu18 1-2pm BB
Thu18 3-4pm BOTS

Fri19 1-2.30pm BB: Live Eviction
Fri19 2.30-3.30pm BOTS
Fri19 3.30-4pm BB Live from the House

Sat20 2-3pm BB

Sun21 1-2pm BB

Mon22 2-3pm BB
Mon22 3-4.15pm Bigger BOTS

Tue23 2-3pm BB
Tue23 3-4pm BOTS

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Horrible watching tonight. Helen is just awful, Marc isn't much better, Simon's decided now he has back up he can go back to being obnoxious. Harry even manages to come off looking good.

Only bright part was Nikki being giggly.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I just watched what you watched yesterday Kitt but I have to speed up and thank you for explaining what the heck is going on... you may say "Spunky, if you stop speeding up you'll understand as well...", you're right but I can't warm up to these people. I just watched to see if someone else was nominated but they'll drag things on... One thing I must say in favour of the US version (and the Canadian as well) the right to nominate should go to winners of a competition and not given to outsiders or someone already evicted but returned, it is an awful way to run things... even in a household like Big Brother, I find this too sadistic. I even prefer the Australian way where 'everyone' gets to nominate, down under is surely a winning combination of a Big Brother game. But this British one leaves me a bit ..unfeeling..

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Big Brother's Brian threatens to leave and calls Marc and Helen "vile human beings"

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big-brother/news/a653250/big-brothers-brian-threatens-to-leave-and-calls-marc-and-helen-vile-human-beings.html#~pfNqe8LPEmYgyz

Brian Belo has threatened to quit the Big Brother house, calling Marc O'Neill and Helen Wood "vile human beings".

In the Diary Room, he tells Big Brother: "They have no respect for anyone apart from themselves. They're thoughtless and heartless.

"I feel ashamed to be part of Team Bunker... Team Evil. These people are not nice people... I can't stand being put in the same category."
[...]
"I don't want my Big Brother memory to end with walking up those stairs with her. Sometimes, you have to stand by your convictions."

Big Brother responds by letting Brian stay in the Bunker alone for the night, and they will discuss the issue in the morning.

I hope BB tries to help him out somehow. It'd be sad to see him go, and they must realise people still really don't want to see Helen.

By the way, the second nominee has been revealed and it is
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Chloe

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I agree with Brian, Helen is despicable and Marc is a lot worse when she is around to validate the awful behaviour.

Jack may have gained some points with the public for standing up to Helen, nobody else in that house did, they are all cowards.