TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 12, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: Big Brother: Timebomb: Archive through June 12, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What Emma said at the end:
Tomorrow are nominations.
Next Friday the eviction is fake.
The "evicted" person next week goes to the Secret Lair to be joined by some familiar faces from Big Brother history.
Then they will be relaunched into the house in the "most explosive twist ever."

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
It will be interesting because the person who gets "evicted" next will will cause confusion in the house because the public will probably choose the person the housemates least expect to be evicted out of those nominated.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live tv show times (Pacific):

Sat06 1-2pm BB

Sun07 1-2pm BB

Mon08 2-3pm BB
Mon08 3-4.30pm Bigger BOTS

Tue09 2-3pm BB
Tue09 3-4pm BOTS

Wed10 2-3pm BB
Wed10 3-4pm BOTS

Thu11 1-2pm BB
Thu11 3-4pm BOTS

Fri12 1-2.30pm BB: Time Warp
Fri12 2.30-3.30pm BOTS
Fri12 3.30-4pm BB Live from the House

Sat13 1-2pm BB

Sun14 1-2.30pm BB: Time Warp Live Launch

Mon15 2-3pm BB
Mon15 3-4.15pm Bigger BOTS

Tue16 2-3pm BB
Tue16 3-4pm BOTS

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the link, Flagg. I didn't get an email from you Cricket, but I have got a link now anyway. Thanks for trying!

Hmmm, Kitt..sorry. E-mail me if you get a chance. Maybe I used an old e-mail addy for you?

This twist sounds interesting but the people in the house are boring. It's the same ones who always kick off & I'm way beyond tired of Simon's crying and 'threatening' to leave. I wish BB would just say, "You may exit through the left side of the DR....Bye."

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, June 06, 2015 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Just finished watching the eviction show, I'm losing interest however, I find this cast simply boring (at least compared to last year's cast), I like the coming twist but the people there don't seem interesting enough for me to care. Don't know if it's because I don't understand every word they say but I don't think I'm missing much..

It's amazing how the US version of BB can stir a lot of feelings for the housemates, while for this bunch nada...

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, June 06, 2015 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Usually I don't care one bit about the US housemates, unless I watch the feeds. The US show is a tired old formula.

UK is usually better, but the group this year is boring, while the new ones are trying way too hard. The quad eviction also got rid of the few interesting housemates. (Sarah and twins)

I think the main reason this year sucks is Jack, and him being named the winner on like day 3.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, June 06, 2015 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Unless something drastic changes (and I guess it will on Friday) Jack won't win, the first week cheers for him were just based on aesthetics. The only possible winners from the current group imo are Nick, Danny and Christian, but Christian would need a big 'event' to make it happen for him. Maybe one of the newbies could win depending on how they settle in.

I think there are 11 in now. Assuming Marc is up for eviction this week, and that's a pretty good bet, I think the public will choose him as the one they want to put in the Lair with the retreads. It's what happens next which will be a big thing... this late in the game are they going to add a few MORE people in the house or are they going to swap out some of the ones already in there?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, June 06, 2015 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea I dont think he will win any more, but the fact that he was shown to be so popular so early, I think it affected his attitude and behaviour as well as that of others in the house.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Flagg, can u send me link? Thx! Hola works part time!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They had face to face nominations yesterday, and aired on tonight's show. Noms:

Marc: Harry (headcase, can't be himself around her), Joel (puts pressure on him, king of all arguments)

Joel: Marc (uncomfortable with certain comments, jokes, can't relax with him), Sam (food situation)

Harry: Marc (lot of different values, derogatory comments towards women), Sam (comments after Eileen went)

Chloe: Simon (turned on her), Marc (sexual comments, phat/fat comment)

Jack: Sam (disrespectful, thinks of herself), Simon (devious, annoys him constantly)

Jade: Simon (let everyone down after they wanted him back), Sam (no connection, screams, shouts)

Danny: Marc (offensive when on alcohol), Sam (disrespectful, talks about herself, tries too hard)

Sam: Joel (peed in sink), Simon (said she least deserved to win)

Christian: Simon (says different things behind people's backs), Marc (sense of humour messed up, especially when drunk)

Nick: Simon (two faced), Marc (caused problems in house)

Simon: Jack (very different people, don't connect, doesn't give him a chance, threatened that he might win (BB pushed him for better reasons)), Harry (feel threatened, uncomfortable around her)

Marc, Simon 6
Sam 5

Harry, Joel 2
Jack 1

"Facing public vote" (not sure if anyone in the house would notice the change in wording) are:

Marc, Sam, Simon.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Jack becomes more and more obnoxious every week, he's now doing a Joel/Jeremy Kyle attack on Simon for, in his opinion, not giving valid enough reasons why he nominated him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Marc got a warning for some really nasty sexual comments towards Sam. BB said he'd been warned before. He said he was trying to cheer her up, didn't realise how it sounded. He was also warned to respect the physical boundaries of his housemates, particularly the females.

If Aaron was ever going to sue (I don't think he is, and I'm sure he signed all his rights away) they are giving him so much ammunition.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I didn't understand Sam's nomination, she seems harmless enough to me.. however, if the eviction is going to be fake and the person evicted will come back with a vengeance I hope it's Sam and tell the snotty housemates a piece of her mind.

On the other hand, they'll have another Simon come back if he's the one evicted only to come back again... it's going to be a deja vu. Too bad that Mark, if evicted, is not going to be really evicted.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I really think it's going to be Marc. People don't like Simon, and this is considered a treat, so he won't get it. Perhaps some will try to give it to Sam as a better option than Marc, but I don't think it will be enough.

I thought Sam was kind of harmless too, but we have seen her say things at inappropriate times, and won't stop talking. The one I'm really surprised about is Harry. At first she seemed nice just with some kind of exhibitionist issue, but now she seems really aggressive (verbally) and controlling. Although I think Simon's 99% fake when he said he felt threatened and uncomfortable around her I 100% could see it.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
With Marc's behavior getting worse in the house and the continued warnings do you think he will even make it to Friday's fake eviction.
I am finding it harder and harder to watch him in the house, he has no filter and he has no respect for people's personal bounties. It makes we wonder if he has an actual problem in these areas.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not sure Amy, and Harry is saying some things that might get her a warning too, and probably would if she were male.

The timebomb bunker (I'm sure last week they were calling it a lair!) is for 48 hours and with 3 legendary housemates. Somehow I got the impression the exhms were going into the house, but it doesn't sound like that now, so I must have imagined it.

I am confused about Harry's partner, and didn't Sam say something about a partner outside the house too?

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 3:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
This season has taken a bad turn to me. I think Jack has become obnoxious too, but also Joel. Jack standing over Simon and demanding "real" reasons why he nominated him, was crazy to me. Simon can nominate whomever he wants for whatever reason he chooses, or can come up with at the time. Jack doesn't think he'll ever be nominated? How arrogant.

Joel and Jack (actually most of the originals and Harry also chime in), to me, are so hypocritical, they gossip about everyone, but call Simone fake when he nominated Eileen; I think their gossiping is part of the game, to get others to vote for people they want out, but what they say still seems hypocritical to me. Jack and most of them, nominated Eileen bc of her age early on, and a couple of times. To me, that was not a valid reason and BB should have shut it down, but didn't. But that is age discrimination, I just don't know why it was allowed.

I don't fault Simon for jumping on the age bandwagon, I thought it was wrong, but he wasn't the first, nor only one to do it. And I don't think it was a stretch that Simon wanted to befriend Eileen, then nominated her, to me, she was his biggest competition, bc they are close in age and the house had such a problem with age. But again, I don't think that should have been allowed, I find it to be age discrimination.

I think Marc should have been chucked out days ago, the way he speaks to Sam is horrible, but also, from what the other HMs have said, he's worse than that. Sam told him to stop, but he still did it. I hope Aaron sues as well. It's like they've changed the rules for the two different men. And Aaron was a much more enjoyable HM.

I hope Sam or Simon get the fake eviction, I'd hate to see Marc get it, it seems more of a reward and I don't think he deserves one. Of course, he could be removed before Friday then it won't matter. And I also thought past HMs would go into the house, but from what I'm reading, it doesn't look like it. But I'll still hope they will, that would be fun. I wonder which past HM would put Marc in his place? That would be worth sticking with the show.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Agree with almost everything you say, Stormie, although I'm not as generous to Simon as you are!

I do really like Nick though. Although very different, he and Danny seem to be just normal people to me. Nick has all his issues and eccentricities, but when it comes down to it he says it exactly like it is, tries to control himself and think logically when he's annoyed by something, wants a shoulder to cry on in Jade while at the same time realising she might be using him. He definitely gossips, but they have to vent somehow. Right now I'd like a Nick-Danny top two.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
One of the Big Brother voices today was Kiwi!

Sam and Marc trying to convince each other how icky it was kissing each other was pretty amusing.

Harry seems completely out of her mind with anger or whatever it is over Marc. I think she's going to leave soon one way or the other, either cross the line and be kicked out or they'll kind of arrange for her to leave because she's not happy there.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 5:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Maybe they'll have a New Zealand task of some sort

I thought Harry was upset that Nick chose Jade in that picnic question task, rather than her. I think the question was who does he feel closer to, or something. I thought she used Marc as an excuse, bc I don't think she really gives two sticks what he thinks.

I hate the bullying of Simon more than I was annoyed at what he said. I think the HMs took every single thing he said and spun it to something horrible. Chloe weeping last week was so annoying to me, she called Simon all kinds of names and said he was a hasbeen, but cried when he said something back. It just seemed so wrong to me. It's like there is always one person everyone goes after, most notable to me were Jade, Eileen, then Simon.

I could not stand seeing the HMs listening to Marc talk crap about Harry, as if she is portraying herself as a victim, ridiculous. BB didn't show anyone tell him he was full of it, which he is. Danny usually says something, but not with Harry.

I like Danny too, but he has been quiet, or actually more the voice of reason, which is a good thing if I think about it.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Jade has really faded into the back ground now that the new four players came in.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 12, 2015 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She really has.

BB have confirmed two of the three former housemates, they are
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Nikki Graham (yey!) and Helen Wood (booo!)

The third is male but they haven't said who yet.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 12, 2015 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks to the kind folk who sent me a streaming link last week, it's working a treat!

The unnamed former housemate is Brian Belo! I love Brian!

Not sure what the cheers and jeers mean exactly, as the vote is for who goes in the bunker but:

Marc - crowd weren't paying attention
Sam - boos
Simon - boos

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 12, 2015 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Jade is back to trying to get screen time. She says she lied yesterday when she said she fancied Marc when she was 19, and she now has someone talking to her (not a real person, another Jade) while she's in the diary room.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 12, 2015 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
(Non) eviction time!

Emma's talking to the house... crowd are shouting "Get Marc Out!" They also hear clear boos for all three of them.

The person fake evicted is:

Marc!